• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky fans were destroyed again and again and again. Yet they keep coming back for more.
Pretty sure 90% would look at both you and dayman and see two bored assholes feeding off each others trolling and spinning your wheels with neither of you really going anywhere.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have played no one, which you admitted. So you calling your teams units elite knowing that is the definition of homer.

The Alabama fan never called any unit of his team elite. He is stupid, unlike you. An lol at you bring up Texas AnM as if Purdue didn’t happen. Going to back track there?

You called Oklahoma a “bad” team. Those were your words dickhead. So going by that you think Ohio st is a bad team too? Or are you backtracking?

Again, stop acting hypocritical. You aren’t perfect on grammar ethier as proven.

You commented in a post that saying Wisconsin will get blown out in the CCG is ignorant but saying they can blow whoever they play out is lose close isn’t. Are you going to backtrack on that?

Now continue to act like the douchebag no nothing hypocritical homer you are or STFU and I will stop calling you out.

hom·er 1
(hō′mər)
n.
1. Baseball A home run.
2. A homing pigeon.
intr.v. ho·mer·ed, ho·mer·ing, ho·mers Baseball
To hit a home run: homered in the fifth inning.

Now you're making up definitions for words. This is just too funny now.

Calling team specific groups on this team based on statistical and history is just being analytical and resourceful, and not a biased fan or as you call it a "homer" as you assume.

Northwestern could very well end up being ranked. I didn't say we haven't played no one I said our schedule was soft.

Oklahoma was bad in three games and are an inconsistent team that's what I changed my statement to if you would've read my comments later on.

I never said Wisconsin will blow out whoever they play. They do have the ability to blow out a team in the CCG but could lose a close game as well. Again, you misunderstand what I am saying.

I never said my grammar was perfect. However, it's not fun attempting to decipher through your grammatical errors.

All you've done is make outlandish claims, use ad hominem attacks, straw man logical fallacy's and make up definitions for words. Please try continue to embarrass yourself it's very entertaining.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure 90% would look at both you and dayman and see two bored assholes feeding off each others trolling and spinning your wheels with neither of you really going anywhere.

I can agree that's why I won't respond to his trash anymore since he never answers any of my questions which is smart because he knows he's fighting a losing battle which is why he nit picks on irrelevant things like rushing yards vs Illiniois which we did out rush them and Rutgers leading the Huskies for majority of the first Q and not the game as he thought I said. Dude just comes off as an old bitter bitch.

I give you credit for at least answering questions which is why I answer yours so I respect that greatly. Moab and Dayman do not respond when it looks bad if they do.

I also like the Alaska guy but he is a homer so he gets mad at me for calling out that the Huskies did in fact have a soft schedule last season and they did choke this year. At least I admit we have a soft schedule and yet to beat an elite team and I can criticize my players like the QB Hornibrook.

Thank you very much for being a good and honest poster.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hom·er 1
(hō′mər)
n.
1. Baseball A home run.
2. A homing pigeon.
intr.v. ho·mer·ed, ho·mer·ing, ho·mers Baseball
To hit a home run: homered in the fifth inning.

Now you're making up definitions for words. This is just too funny now.

Calling team specific groups on this team based on statistical and history is just being analytical and resourceful, and not a biased fan or as you call it a "homer" as you assume.

Northwestern could very well end up being ranked. I didn't say we haven't played no one I said our schedule was soft.

Oklahoma was bad in three games and are an inconsistent team that's what I changed my statement to if you would've read my comments later on.

I never said Wisconsin will blow out whoever they play. They do have the ability to blow out a team in the CCG but could lose a close game as well. Again, you misunderstand what I am saying.

I never said my grammar was perfect. However, it's not fun attempting to decipher through your grammatical errors.

All you've done is make outlandish claims, use ad hominem attacks, straw man logical fallacy's and make up definitions for words. Please try continue to embarrass yourself it's very entertaining.

Holy crap, you are going out of your way with this. I will try to simplify it for you. You stated Wisconsin hasn’t played anybody. Yet you are still calling your defense and run game elite. Your numbers may be good, but that has something to do with the competition on the other side. You saying Wisconsin won’t get blown out by anyone because you have an elite defense is null and void when even you admit they haven’t played anyone. See what I’m getting at skippy?

An yes you said Wisconsin could blow someone out in the CCG game or could lose close. But Wisconsin getting blown out is just ignorant. You actually did say that. I guess are basing this on your “elite” defense that hasn’t played shit yet.

So you are backtracking on Oklahoma. Oklahoma is an inconsistent team. I agree with you. They certainly aren’t a bad team. Anyone who says or believes this is beyond help.

All you’ve done is make outlandish homer (Wisconsin units are the elite) and hypocrital (grammar) claims all the while trying to act as if you are winning something. If you want to call someone out for grammatical errors, make sure you don’t have any ethier.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally are trying to say you didn’t make a grammatical error. You did jackass. Not once did I claim to be a scholar, you are the one that brought up grammatical errors.

Ohh and lol at you complaining of derogatory names, as if you haven’t done the same.

Translation: hypocrite

I never said I didn't use derogatory names I did it in response to you being very rude initially. However, name calling is your only method of debate. I only use it if somebody uses it against me and I don't need it to make a point. I can also use statistical analysis, reference sportswriters, trends, and other resources substantiate opinions. You just call me a name and then that's it. We will get no where with just name calling so I'll be the bigger person and stop. So, no that's not being a hypocrite.

I never said you did claim to be a scholar. I just didn't enjoy going through your verbiage multiple times to figure out what you were saying. You're doing much better now.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I'm not very high on Stanford Love is the only thing their offense has much easier game plan to stop one guy. You could say the same about Notre Dame but they have more options than just Adams he's just the best they have.

True but Love is still a game breaker type player. One miss and he's gone. I was shocked at how bad their offense was without him vs OSU. If you can contain Love it should be W for ND but that's easier said than done.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I didn't use derogatory names I did it in response to you being very rude initially. However, name calling is your only method of debate. I only use it if somebody uses it against me and I don't need it to make a point. I can also use statistical analysis, reference sportswriters, trends, and other resources substantiate opinions. You just call me a name and then that's it. We will get no where with just name calling so I'll be the bigger person and stop. So, no that's not being a hypocrite.

I never said you did claim to be a scholar. I just didn't enjoy going through your verbiage multiple times to figure out what you were saying. You're doing much better now.

Ohh Jesus the he said she said bs. Nvm that, I’ll stop name calling when you stop the condescending tone, ok skippy.

Now, I don’t just use name calling to make a point. I actually used your opinion on the Wisconsin schedule to say you can’t call a unit elite when they have played no one. That’s all. Now obviously you can understand what I’m saying because you didn’t answer that in my last post. Thank you for coming around.

You picking out grammatical errors on my post and calling me out when yours had it too is the definition of hypocrisy. Glad we covered that.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, you are going out of your way with this. I will try to simplify it for you. You stated Wisconsin hasn’t played anybody. Yet you are still calling your defense and run game elite. Your numbers may be good, but that has something to do with the competition on the other side. You saying Wisconsin won’t get blown out by anyone because you have an elite defense is null and void when even you admit they haven’t played anyone. See what I’m getting at skippy?

An yes you said Wisconsin could blow someone out in the CCG game or could lose close. But Wisconsin getting blown out is just ignorant. You actually did say that. I guess are basing this on your “elite” defense that hasn’t played shit yet.

So you are backtracking on Oklahoma. Oklahoma is an inconsistent team. I agree with you. They certainly aren’t a bad team. Anyone who says or believes this is beyond help.

All you’ve done is make outlandish homer (Wisconsin units are the elite) and hypocrital (grammar) claims all the while trying to act as if you are winning something. If you want to call someone out for grammatical errors, make sure you don’t have any ethier.

Wisconsin has the same core defense as last year with a few upgrades in the secondary so they're even better and even though they played elite competition last year they had an elite defense based on the statsitics. Their worst loss last season was a 7 point loss in OT vs OSU, a 7 point loss to Michigan (on a bomb which our DB slipped and we had a chance to win in the end but their CB was holding and our QB had 3 int's) and 7 points to PSU (which we were up 28-7 in the first half). Yes, it is ignorant to think any team in the BIG would blow out our team because this defense is elite that's not being a biased fan that's just going by the statistics of not only this year but last year as well as the entire d-line returned, MLB's returned, S and 2 CB's returned and they upgraded at safety and CB this season.

Again, I made the comment later that Oklahoma is an inconsistent team and had three bad games.

Saying Wisconsin's running game and defense is elite (top ten) is just stating a statistical fact based off not only this season but last year since a good portion of the core D line and O line has returned and they improved at RB, CB, and S. Saying they're not is just being intellectually dishonest.

I didn't have any major grammatical errors as you. I wasn't using grammatical errors to emphasize why I am winning. I did it because it was difficult to understand what you were saying at times.

In the end my claims are substantiated on historical statistics and performances. You can just same repetitive nonsense in homer, and hypocrite when I've proven that to be false on multiple occasions.

It was a pleasure having this discussion but I will politely say it's over now. Thank you for your participation and I hope you have a wonderful day. Peace be with you.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile the Huskies scheduled Rutgers a historically terrible team While BYU was historically superior but happened to have their worst season almost ever.
Meanwhile Wisconsin pussied out of their home & away series with Washington.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin has the same core defense as last year with a few upgrades in the secondary so they're even better and even though they played elite competition last year they had an elite defense based on the statsitics. Their worst loss last season was a 7 point loss in OT vs OSU, a 7 point loss to Michigan (on a bomb which our DB slipped and we had a chance to win in the end but their CB was holding and our QB had 3 int's) and 7 points to PSU (which we were up 28-7 in the first half). Yes, it is ignorant to think any team in the BIG would blow out our team because this defense is elite that's not being a biased fan that's just going by the statistics of not only this year but last year as well as the entire d-line returned, MLB's returned, S and 2 CB's returned and they upgraded at safety and CB this season.

Again, I made the comment later that Oklahoma is an inconsistent team and had three bad games.

Saying Wisconsin's running game and defense is elite (top ten) is just stating a statistical fact based off not only this season but last year since a good portion of the core D line and O line has returned and they improved at RB, CB, and S. Saying they're not is just being intellectually dishonest.

I didn't have any major grammatical errors as you. I wasn't using grammatical errors to emphasize why I am winning. I did it because it was difficult to understand what you were saying at times.

In the end my claims are substantiated on historical statistics and performances. You can just same repetitive nonsense in homer, and hypocrite when I've proven that to be false on multiple occasions.

It was a pleasure having this discussion but I will politely say it's over now. Thank you for your participation and I hope you have a wonderful day. Peace be with you.

Just for future reference, citing a team in years past does nothing to help with an argument that the current team units your are arguing are elite.

Citing Wisconsin has an elite unit on defense and the running game because of numbers they racked up against soft competition(which you admitted) is the definition of dishonesty.

I had two grammatical errors to your one. You are the one that brought it up because you were being called out.

Your claims are not even close to being substantiated. You continue to call units on Wisconsin elite because of numbers they racked up vs bad competition. Nor have you proven anything I have said to be false.

But I call a spade a spade. I’m sorry if you didn’t like that. God speed

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers fans win again with calling out the Husky fans on their hypocritical opinions.

Looks like Husky homers have all quit now.

I do hope they return because their tears taste great.
998.png

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers have an elite running game and elite defense. They average nearly 40 ppg with a healthy Taylor. This is why I said they're like stanford but better all around. Yes, Hornytoad is god awful and even makes the Michigan QB look good. lol

We have talented young freshmen on the bench but our coach won't give them a chance.

You haven't played one team that you could allow you to say you have an elite unit at any aspect of your team.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't played one team that you could allow you to say you have an elite unit at any aspect of your team.

Don’t bother dude. This clown doesn’t think that matters. It’s only about stats.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We played six top ten teams last season and 3 or 4 ended up in the top 10 at the end of the season. From last season we have the same O-line, D-line, MLB's, FB and TE. We upgraded are starting RB drastically, we upgraded at safety and one CB and OLB's have been almost as productive as the two OLB's who went to the NFL. The core of the team was already proven last year and now they've made upgrades at some skilled positions.

Next please

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're very inconsistent. They can be very good but horrible from week to week. They might be the most inconsistent and unpredictable team in college right now. I honestly don't know if they will win by 30 points or lose to a bad team from week to week.
All that doesn't make them "bad"!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for future reference, citing a team in years past does nothing to help with an argument that the current team units your are arguing are elite.

Citing Wisconsin has an elite unit on defense and the running game because of numbers they racked up against soft competition(which you admitted) is the definition of dishonesty.

I had two grammatical errors to your one. You are the one that brought it up because you were being called out.

Your claims are not even close to being substantiated. You continue to call units on Wisconsin elite because of numbers they racked up vs bad competition. Nor have you proven anything I have said to be false.

But I call a spade a spade. I’m sorry if you didn’t like that. God speed

I'm citing this team's performance last season which they played 6 top ten teams and 3-4 that ended in the top ten to end the season. That team ended up as an elite defense statistically and great running game. We have the same O-line and D-line but a year older and better. We have the same MLB's, a superior RB, same TE and FG, an upgrade at safety and CB#1 and the two OLB's have been close to as productive as the two that went high in the NFL draft.

So essentially what you're saying is they have to prove they're elite again despite having many of the same players and upgrades at some positions despite having great numbers vs inferior teams so far because that means nothing to you. That might be by far the most twisted logic I've seen in quite some time and I thought the Dayman was bad. So no matter what until the Badgers pulverize 2 or three elite teams you just think they're garbage and no matter how well they play it's meaningless since they're not facing elite teams is that what you're saying?

What was my grammatical error? Did this error make it very hard to understand a point I was making?
I only mentioned it to you because it was difficult to understand initially what you were saying.

Again, I've proved myself with historical and current statistical analysis. You just believe that since "call a spade a spade" makes that data wrong. No need to apologize but Stats and facts beat unsubstantiated opinions every single time.

I will bookmark this thread and we can revisit your uneducated remarks at a later point in the season and see if you feel the same way.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that doesn't make them "bad"!

No and that's why I called them inconsistent. I wouldn't say they're great either especially with the way they looked vs Baylor, Texass and K St.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Wisconsin pussied out of their home & away series with Washington.

Nah, Notre Dame felt like more of a challenge than the Huskies which is why we now have Notre Dame in upcoming games. If you want to face us now you will have to make it to the CFP which now isn't possible even if you win out.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crc24cPUsAEL-K6.0.jpg

Looks like Husky fans will never learn. You guys don't want Bama especially when you can't even beat ASU.