• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? There's no case to be made . UGA absolutely has the best results of any unbeaten . It's not even close .
Then what were you asking me for?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jackass, no shit. But they sure as shit aren’t elite. Only a blowhard homer says that. Congrats on being one.

I didn't say Wisconsin has proven they're an elite team you stupid c-unt. I said they have elite players but haven't beaten an elite team yet to be considered an elite team. If they beat OSU and Michigan then they're indeed elite.

Don't make sh it up like the Gayassman Husky cock sucker.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what were you asking me for?
I was asking if YOU had the number 1 in your playoff rankings? Most people here have Bama number 1

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asking if YOU had the number 1 in your playoff rankings? Most people here have Bama number 1
Hard to say. Bama could be 1 Ga has had the tougher schedule so far but no competition in the East. Bamas schedule was light but they've also embarrassed that competition. So they can pass the eye test.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say Wisconsin has proven they're an elite team you stupid c-unt. I said they have elite players but haven't beaten an elite team yet to be considered an elite team. If they beat OSU and Michigan then they're indeed elite.

Don't make sh it up like the Gayassman Husky cock sucker.

You stupid fucking cock goblin. You said Wisconsin has an elite defense and run game. YOU HAVE PLAYED NO ONE. You calling the that is the epitome of being a blowhard homer.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitter?? Umm I'm happy and we keep winning. Meanwhile Husky fans are bitter and come over here and try and discredit the Badgers schedule when their schedule was awful as well. It's hilarious.

Meanwhile I had USC as a CFP representative before the season and was very disappointed in them. Now they look like one of the most overrated teams in the country from the start and Darnold was the most hyped Heisman candidate and he turned out to be a fraud as well. I was rooting for him and the team but they failed.

Badgers just keep winning and that's all that matters.
To be fair Wisconsins schedule is pretty bad. Which makes it very hard to gauge them. When it comes down to it. Based on the "criteria" of the comittee. It is going to be very hard to say Wisconsin is one of "the 4 best" teams. Due to an extremely weak sos. I didn't get to see the early games yesterday. Any updates on Taylor's leg injury?[/QUOTE]

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stupid fucking cock goblin. You said Wisconsin has an elite defense and run game. YOU HAVE PLAYED NO ONE. You calling the that is the epitome of being a blowhard homer.

Dear Cu m dumpster,

you seem to be back tracking here now. First you believed that I thought Wisconsin would make the CFP even if they lose the BIG championship which I didn't. Then you said I think this team is proven to be elite which I don't believe that until we actually beat an elite team. Now you're back tracking to the defense and running game. lol at this monkey.

Bama hasn't played anyone either so we could use the same argument for them as well. The defense has been top ten for four years now and is just as telented as ever. Majority of sportswriters across the nation would rank this defense as a top ten defense. Our O line has returned their core and have an all american OT and another All BIG OT and JT is one of the most talented RB's in the nation and was a top 5 heisman candidate last week. This is hysterical how dumb you're. They played elite teams last season and were an elite defense with a great run game and now they've improved. It's only logical that they would be considered an elite run game and defense.

You're easily the biggest buffoon POS I've ever come across on these boards and that includes Moab, Dayassman, OD, and others. Watching you back track is hilarious. You're the epitome of an ignorant moron that talks about stuff he has no idea about.

kindly go fu ck yourself stooge

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair Wisconsins schedule is pretty bad. Which makes it very hard to gauge them. When it comes down to it. Based on the "criteria" of the comittee. It is going to be very hard to say Wisconsin is one of "the 4 best" teams. Due to an extremely weak sos. I didn't get to see the early games yesterday. Any updates on Taylor's leg injury?
[/QUOTE]

I said their schedule was weak and was happy for this. It's only fair for them to make it if they go undefeated, beat 3 ranked teams in Michigan, Northwestern and OSU in the BIG championship if Washington had a schedule just as weak last year and they lost a game to a 3 loss team.

I think they just rested taylor and took the Illinois game as a bye week because we rested a good amount of players that weren't even on the injury list. There was no update on his ankle and I didn't even see the injury. Hopefully he'll be fine with Iowa, Michigan and potentially OSU coming up.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, try to use proper grammar next time ace. Also, only morons use all caps big guy.

GD 3

You the moron 0

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Cu m dumpster,

you seem to be back tracking here now. First you believed that I thought Wisconsin would make the CFP even if they lose the BIG championship which I didn't. Then you said I think this team is proven to be elite which I don't believe that until we actually beat an elite team. Now you're back tracking to the defense and running game. lol at this monkey.

Bama hasn't played anyone either so we could use the same argument for them as well. The defense has been top ten for four years now and is just as telented as ever. Majority of sportswriters across the nation would rank this defense as a top ten defense. Our O line has returned their core and have an all american OT and another All BIG OT and JT is one of the most talented RB's in the nation and was a top 5 heisman candidate last week. This is hysterical how dumb you're. They played elite teams last season and were an elite defense with a great run game and now they've improved. It's only logical that they would be considered an elite run game and defense.

You're easily the biggest buffoon POS I've ever come across on these boards and that includes Moab, Dayassman, OD, and others. Watching you back track is hilarious. You're the epitome of an ignorant moron that talks about stuff he has no idea about.

kindly go fu ck yourself stooge

Dear Wisconsin blowhard homer,

You continue to pump up Wisconsin as if they are the second coming of something. You did indeed say Wisconsin had an elite defense and run game. Which any sane individual would believe you to believe your team is elite. No one is back tracking. I am just calling you out for being a total douchebag homer.

I don’t see any Alabama fan calling units of their team elite. That is the difference.

You have played no one. You can’t call anything elite when you are surviving Illinois and Purdue.

You are easily the biggest jackass in this board. Calling other teams “bad” when they have a far better resume then your shit schedule team or saying it’s fair to say Wisconsin will loss close or have blowout win but saying they will have a blowout loss in the CCG is ignorant is most of the reason why you are viewed as such.

Again, NO ONE IS BACK TRACKING. You are the epitome of hypocritical homer douchebag.

Oh and when you’re calling someone dumb. Make sure you say it right, faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, try to use proper grammar next time ace. Also, only morons use all caps big guy.

GD 3

You the moron 0

Look at your letter to me queer, the bold statement shows you aren’t the scholar you think you are.
Actually that makes you a hypocrit. Great work.

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said their schedule was weak and was happy for this. It's only fair for them to make it if they go undefeated, beat 3 ranked teams in Michigan, Northwestern and OSU in the BIG championship if Washington had a schedule just as weak last year and they lost a game to a 3 loss team.

I think they just rested taylor and took the Illinois game as a bye week because we rested a good amount of players that weren't even on the injury list. There was no update on his ankle and I didn't even see the injury. Hopefully he'll be fine with Iowa, Michigan and potentially OSU coming up.[/QUOTE]
Outside of maybe their opponent in the B1G CCG being ranked.I'm not sure I would rely on Northwestern or Michigan being ranked at this moment. Wisconsins division took a major hit this season. And Michigan has some serious issues on offense imo. I do agree that a lot of teams are scheduling weak OOC schedules. And that may come back to bite them. If the comittee puts emphasis on resume. And awards teams for taking on a higher level SOS.

As far as Taylor. I only saw highlights of the game. And the report he left the game with a leg injury. I'm not sure when the injury occurred. But he did appear to be struggling. When he couldn't finish turning the corner. And was pushed out at the one. Without a lot of contact. Hoping he has a quick recovery and it isn't bad. But that does raise concern.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Wisconsin blowhard homer,

You continue to pump up Wisconsin as if they are the second coming of something. You did indeed say Wisconsin had an elite defense and run game. Which any sane individual would believe you to believe your team is elite. No one is back tracking. I am just calling you out for being a total douchebag homer.

I don’t see any Alabama fan calling units of their team elite. That is the difference.

You have played no one. You can’t call anything elite when you are surviving Illinois and Purdue.

You are easily the biggest jackass in this board. Calling other teams “bad” when they have a far better resume then your shit schedule team or saying it’s fair to say Wisconsin will loss close or have blowout win but saying they will have a blowout loss in the CCG is ignorant is most of the reason why you are viewed as such.

Again, NO ONE IS BACK TRACKING. You are the epitome of hypocritical homer douchebag.

Oh and when you’re calling someone dumb. Make sure you say it right, faggot.

I did say they have an elite defense and running game. No that's not saying they have an elite team because those are separate things.

Fans of Bama are saying they will curb stomp everybody despite their best win being to a 3 loss Texass A & M by one score.

I said Oklahoma is inconsistent and have played 3 bad games and 2 were to terrible teams. I never said Oklahoma didn't have a better resume but they do have a loss and they did look like a poor team vs terrible competition twice.

Again use proper grammar please as I am sure you meant lose not loss. Yes it is fair to say Wisconsin could have a blowout win in the conference championship or lose close based on the CCG last year. Their defense can shut teams down but if the QB throws three int's it will make the game close.

You did back track twice already and it's comical.

Now continue on making up shit and complaining like a little bitch. I've already said many times Wisconsin has an easy cake walk schedule which I'm happy about. I don't think they've proven to be an elite team since they haven't beaten an elite team yet. If they win out they will go the CFP. Their defense has been elite for years and their running game is elite because Heisman torphy candidate freshman RB Johnathan Taylor and the Big Oline.

Nice try though

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at your letter to me queer, the bold statement shows you aren’t the scholar you think you are.
Actually that makes you a hypocrit. Great work.

I never said I was a scholar I just pointed out basic 4th grader grammatical errors which you made in this response as well.

No, you believing my statement was bold doesn't make me a hypocrite. It shows that I can analyze statistics to substantiate my claims. However, all you've done is call me a homer and derogatory names because you lack the intelligence to and knowledge to formulate a reasonable well backed response.

Class dismissed

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they just rested taylor and took the Illinois game as a bye week because we rested a good amount of players that weren't even on the injury list. There was no update on his ankle and I didn't even see the injury. Hopefully he'll be fine with Iowa, Michigan and potentially OSU coming up.
Outside of maybe their opponent in the B1G CCG being ranked.I'm not sure I would rely on Northwestern or Michigan being ranked at this moment. Wisconsins division took a major hit this season. And Michigan has some serious issues on offense imo. I do agree that a lot of teams are scheduling weak OOC schedules. And that may come back to bite them. If the comittee puts emphasis on resume. And awards teams for taking on a higher level SOS.

As far as Taylor. I only saw highlights of the game. And the report he left the game with a leg injury. I'm not sure when the injury occurred. But he did appear to be struggling. When he couldn't finish turning the corner. And was pushed out at the one. Without a lot of contact. Hoping he has a quick recovery and it isn't bad. But that does raise concern.[/QUOTE]

My stream died when he started running for 20 yard gains so I didn't see his injury. He really didn't have a history of injuries in HS and the dude carried the rock more than most HS students. If need be we can rest him vs Indiana but will need him healthy for the home stretch. If he's still injured for Iowa and Michigan then that might be too much pressure for Hornibrook to make plays.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say they have an elite defense and running game. No that's not saying they have an elite team because those are separate things.

Fans of Bama are saying they will curb stomp everybody despite their best win being to a 3 loss Texass A & M by one score.

I said Oklahoma is inconsistent and have played 3 bad games and 2 were to terrible teams. I never said Oklahoma didn't have a better resume but they do have a loss and they did look like a poor team vs terrible competition twice.

Again use proper grammar please as I am sure you meant lose not loss. Yes it is fair to say Wisconsin could have a blowout win in the conference championship or lose close based on the CCG last year. Their defense can shut teams down but if the QB throws three int's it will make the game close.

You did back track twice already and it's comical.

Now continue on making up shit and complaining like a little bitch. I've already said many times Wisconsin has an easy cake walk schedule which I'm happy about. I don't think they've proven to be an elite team since they haven't beaten an elite team yet. If they win out they will go the CFP. Their defense has been elite for years and their running game is elite because Heisman torphy candidate freshman RB Johnathan Taylor and the Big Oline.

Nice try though

You have played no one, which you admitted. So you calling your teams units elite knowing that is the definition of homer.

The Alabama fan never called any unit of his team elite. He is stupid, unlike you. An lol at you bring up Texas AnM as if Purdue didn’t happen. Going to back track there?

You called Oklahoma a “bad” team. Those were your words dickhead. So going by that you think Ohio st is a bad team too? Or are you backtracking?

Again, stop acting hypocritical. You aren’t perfect on grammar ethier as proven.

You commented in a post that saying Wisconsin will get blown out in the CCG is ignorant but saying they can blow whoever they play out is lose close isn’t. Are you going to backtrack on that?

Now continue to act like the douchebag no nothing hypocritical homer you are or STFU and I will stop calling you out.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very bad without love as they should've lost to Oregon St. They have a good defense but offense dies without Love. They're basically the same team as Wisconsin but not quite as good.

Which is why I'm not very high on Stanford Love is the only thing their offense has much easier game plan to stop one guy. You could say the same about Notre Dame but they have more options than just Adams he's just the best they have.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have our:
GD
Brasky
OD
AG
TMIR
etc....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I was a scholar I just pointed out basic 4th grader grammatical errors which you made in this response as well.

No, you believing my statement was bold doesn't make me a hypocrite. It shows that I can analyze statistics to substantiate my claims. However, all you've done is call me a homer and derogatory names because you lack the intelligence to and knowledge to formulate a reasonable well backed response.

Class dismissed

You literally are trying to say you didn’t make a grammatical error. You did jackass. Not once did I claim to be a scholar, you are the one that brought up grammatical errors.

Ohh and lol at you complaining of derogatory names, as if you haven’t done the same.

Translation: hypocrite

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford on the road this year:
Blow out win vs Rice overseas
Lost 42-24 to a USC team that isn't very strong this year.
Lost 20-17 to a mid major in SDS
Barely beat a now bad Utah team 23-20
needed Oregon State to self implode to barely win 15-14 against the worst team in the Pac North.

They have been fairly good at home, but not good at all on the road. If they were at home I'd give an edge to them, but at ND no way.
They are at home vs Notre Dame but Notre Dame have played well at home or on the road.