• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played six top ten teams last season and 3 or 4 ended up in the top 10 at the end of the season. From last season we have the same O-line, D-line, MLB's, FB and TE. We upgraded are starting RB drastically, we upgraded at safety and one CB and OLB's have been almost as productive as the two OLB's who went to the NFL. The core of the team was already proven last year and now they've made upgrades at some skilled positions.

Next please
Are you claiming that this year's team is good because they have the same players who played and lost to the only top 10 teams they faced last year.? They lost to PSU, OSU, and Michigan that finished top 10. Did they actually beat any team that finished top 10?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you claiming that this year's team is good because they have the same players who played and lost to the only top 10 teams they faced last year.? They lost to PSU, OSU, and Michigan that finished top 10. Did they actually beat any team that finished top 10?

We beat a top ten team in the bowl game. They were young last year I didn't even expect 8 wins last year so they certainly exceeded my expectations. They were also up on PSU 28-7 and OSU 20-6 so I think they just needed to learn how to keep the foot on the gas instead of getting bored and playing rope a dope. I was talking about the defense and rush offense specifically and not the team but they're a better team than last season by far so they better be able to beat those top ten teams now or else it would be a major let down.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm citing this team's performance last season which they played 6 top ten teams and 3-4 that ended in the top ten to end the season. That team ended up as an elite defense statistically and great running game. We have the same O-line and D-line but a year older and better. We have the same MLB's, a superior RB, same TE and FG, an upgrade at safety and CB#1 and the two OLB's have been close to as productive as the two that went high in the NFL draft.

So essentially what you're saying is they have to prove they're elite again despite having many of the same players and upgrades at some positions despite having great numbers vs inferior teams so far because that means nothing to you. That might be by far the most twisted logic I've seen in quite some time and I thought the Dayman was bad. So no matter what until the Badgers pulverize 2 or three elite teams you just think they're garbage and no matter how well they play it's meaningless since they're not facing elite teams is that what you're saying?

What was my grammatical error? Did this error make it very hard to understand a point I was making?
I only mentioned it to you because it was difficult to understand initially what you were saying.

Again, I've proved myself with historical and current statistical analysis. You just believe that since "call a spade a spade" makes that data wrong. No need to apologize but Stats and facts beat unsubstantiated opinions every single time.

I will bookmark this thread and we can revisit your uneducated remarks at a later point in the season and see if you feel the same way.

An here I thought you were leaving. Guess not.

You are citing last years team results for saying this years units are elite. GMFB with that. Absolutely they have to prove they are elite. You can’t just call them that because of last years team.

An where once did I say they were garbage? Where? I’ll wait why’ll you apologize for condescendingly putting words in my mouth.

I bolded for you your grammatical error. If you can’t read or choose not to read then that’s your problem. But the simple fact is you are the one criticizing grammatical errors allthewhile committing them yourself. Translation: hypocrite.

No, you prove that you are a homer and that because last years D was “elite” this years D is too. That’s just not the way it works. Especially when you say they haven’t played anyone. You admitted yourself you lost D talent to the nfl. Dominating against crap competition to produce your statistical analysis doesn’t beat common sense. Regardless of how convinced you are. Besides calling Wisconsin D elite is an opinion anyway.

Please bookmark anything, and we’ll see if your homeristic opinion has gotten any better. Wisconsin won’t play a top 50 offense until Ohio State. Not sure how you think that will change anyone’s opinion of Wisconsin being an elite D with that schedule.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat a top ten team in the bowl game. They were young last year I didn't even expect 8 wins last year so they certainly exceeded my expectations. They were also up on PSU 28-7 and OSU 20-6 so I think they just needed to learn how to keep the foot on the gas instead of getting bored and playing rope a dope. I was talking about the defense and rush offense specifically and not the team but they're a better team than last season by far so they better be able to beat those top ten teams now or else it would be a major let down.

Western Michigan?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and that's why I called them inconsistent. I wouldn't say they're great either especially with the way they looked vs Baylor, Texass and K St.

No, you called OU "bad" and then later called them "inconsistent" when I called your hand on it. See post #114 on this thread of YOURS! I called you out on it and then you started weaseling then. Are you denying you called OU bad? Are you not man enough to admit your mistakes when called out for them? Your quote is below.

Yet Bama relinquished 23 points to a community college and won by 8 points vs Texas A&M.

OSU lost to a bad Oklahoma team by 16 points in their own home who squeaked by Baylor, lost to a scrub and should've lost to another scrub. Their only ranked win was at home after a bye week vs a team that has no wins vs a current ranked opponent.

I'd call you a liar but I don't have to. You've done it to yourself and are too chickenshit to admit it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you called OU "bad" and then later called them "inconsistent" when I called your hand on it. See post #114 on this thread of YOURS! I called you out on it and then you started weaseling then. Are you denying you called OU bad? Are you not man enough to admit your mistakes when called out for them? Your quote is below.

I'd call you a liar but I don't have to. You've done it to yourself and are too chickenshit to admit it.

:clap:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh oh ohhhhhh you got me there. lol not

That's why I changed to 4 bad games and inconsistent team and I stated this multiple times.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh oh ohhhhhh you got me there. lol not

That's why I changed to 4 bad games and inconsistent team and I stated this multiple times.
No, weasel, you can change it all you want to. The cold hard fact is you said "OSU lost to a bad Oklahoma team" not inconsistent, BAD...B...A...D! Bad! Again, too chickenshit to admit you did it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, weasel, you can change it all you want to. The cold hard fact is you said "OSU lost to a bad Oklahoma team" not inconsistent, BAD...B...A...D! Bad! Again, too chickenshit to admit you did it.

You mad bro?

I changed it and you eat Husky shit if you don't like that.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Notre Dame felt like more of a challenge than the Huskies which is why we now have Notre Dame in upcoming games. If you want to face us now you will have to make it to the CFP which now isn't possible even if you win out.
Wiscy pussied out plain and simple.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, you know USC isn't top 10 this year right?

No way they're the greatest ever. AP poll told me so. #4 in the nation to start the season and the Heisman front runner. lol

Hey, they're still favorites to win the PAC.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might not count, but some of them were kind of rank...
Ranked in conference? If they make it to the title game they will have to play anranked team and that will decide their fate. They win they are in, if not they are out. Plain and simple.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin pussied out of that series. You should be ashamed that your school is chicken-shit of Washington.

Notre Dame>>>>Huskies

I couldn't be happier with a solid choice. Huskies would be too easy and they wanted a challenge.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad bro?

I changed it and you eat Husky shit if you don't like that.
Mad? Not hardly. Just called you out on the fact you said Oklahoma was a bad team.

I guess you are not a weasel, but a woman. A fickle woman...changing her mind.

And you are also an idiot. I'm a long ways from a Husky fan.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame>>>>Huskies

I couldn't be happier with a solid choice. Huskies would be too easy and they wanted a challenge.

Considering the division your team resides in is an absolute joke, you should welcome a challenge from both Notre Dame and Washington giving ample chances for your “elite” defense to prove they are.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just call western Michigan a top 10 team? :laugh: