• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we get a serious answer here yet? To answer the OP, no, they don't. And going by last year, if they do, they'll lose.

Northwestern, and Michigan can end up being ranked.

The beat ranked teams last year buddy.

Aren't you tired of being wrong?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They beat LSU, who fired their coach and backdoored their way back into the rankings, and western michigan. No one was impressed. All the actually good teams put them in their place.

Keep trying.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat LSU, who fired their coach and backdoored their way back into the rankings, and western michigan. No one was impressed. All the actually good teams put them in their place.

Keep trying.

No need to try when I already proved you wrong again and again and again. No, you can't make up the rules on what constituents a ranked team and you don't speak for everyone. You're making excuses and using mental gymnastics to make yourself sound right but all you're doing is sounding like Skip Bayless. I believe you're not quite as much of a troll as him.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat a top ten team in the bowl game.
Liar. You beat a mac team that finished 15th. Don't you get tired of being proven wrong over and over?

Keep trying.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar. You beat a mac team that finished 15th. Don't you get tired of being proven wrong over and over?

Keep trying.

You said LSU and Western Michigan doesn't count as a ranked team. Well they were ranked at the end of the year. So you were wrong again and made some kind of excuses for it.

You don't know what a box score is

You can't even read a box score correctly because you said Illinois out rushed Wisconsin.

Again, I win major points you dig into irrelevant garbage that has nothing to do with anything to make yourself feel better and you're still wrong but you attempt to use mental gymnastics to make yourself seem right.

You're a waste of time and I'm tired of constantly beating the living hell out of you. It's no fun anymore and I need a new challenge.

Good day sir

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tbh the best thing Wisconsin can do is lose to Michigan.So they have a ranked team on their schedule imo

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said LSU and Western Michigan doesn't count as a ranked team. Well they were ranked at the end of the year. So you were wrong again and made some kind of excuses for it.

You don't know what a box score is

You can't even read a box score correctly because you said Illinois out rushed Wisconsin.

Again, I win major points you dig into irrelevant garbage that has nothing to do with anything to make yourself feel better and you're still wrong but you attempt to use mental gymnastics to make yourself seem right.

You're a waste of time and I'm tired of constantly beating the living hell out of you. It's no fun anymore and I need a new challenge.

Good day sir
Tldr

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh the best thing Wisconsin can do is lose to Michigan.So they have a ranked team on their schedule imo

Northwestern wins out they're a 3 loss team will be ranked just like Stanford was as a 3 loss team last year

Michigan can lose two more games and be a 4 loss team and be ranked like Utah was last year.

Those just so happen to be the 2 ranked regular season teams the Huskies beat.

It's all irrelevant, win out and they're in. The rest of this complaining over the Badgers schedule just makes Husky fans hypocrites and sound like whinny little bitches.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call. That strategy got them into a big 6 bowl last year.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of this "ranked team" obsession. Judge a team based on their ENTIRE SOS, not pick out wins and losses.

With that said, the best chance for them to beat an upper crust team would be either Michigan (if they continue to win) or MSU/OSU/PSU in the CC game. If they go 13-0, they are in.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call. That strategy got them into a big 6 bowl last year.

We're taking the Huskies strategy this year. Thank you for paving the way. Hell you even lost to a team that was blown out by 40+ points and had multiple losses.

Thanks for showing us how a cupcake schedule is the way to go.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of this "ranked team" obsession. Judge a team based on their ENTIRE SOS, not pick out wins and losses.

With that said, the best chance for them to beat an upper crust team would be either Michigan (if they continue to win) or MSU/OSU/PSU in the CC game. If they go 13-0, they are in.

This is obvious and the fact that moronic Husky fans are on here complaining about the Badgers schedule is hilarious. The irony is just too much and their tears taste so good. The funny thing is they don't stop whining like little bitches.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're taking the Huskies strategy this year. Thank you for paving the way. Hell you even lost to a team that was blown out by 40+ points and had multiple losses.

Thanks for showing us how a cupcake schedule is the way to go.
Wisconsin backs out of home-and-home with Washington

acf8f991392c8b0c8013410b254b04c9.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern wins out they're a 3 loss team will be ranked just like Stanford was as a 3 loss team last year

Michigan can lose two more games and be a 4 loss team and be ranked like Utah was last year.

Those just so happen to be the 2 ranked regular season teams the Huskies beat.

It's all irrelevant, win out and they're in. The rest of this complaining over the Badgers schedule just makes Husky fans hypocrites and sound like whinny little bitches.

I could definitely see NW being ranked provided they win out. Heck 2 of their losses were to top 10 teams.

I doubt Michigan with 4 losses (like it’s looking) 2 Of which would be straight would be able to climb in unless they have a very impressive bowl game. Sure their losses were to ranked teams. But they have 4 of them.

An of course if Wisconsin wins out their in. We already knew that.