• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers fans win again with calling out the Husky fans on their hypocritical opinions.

Looks like Husky homers have all quit now.

I do hope they return because their tears taste great.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could say the say the same thing about Notre Dame but you never know. I'm not complaining I'm just not as convinced Wisconsin are as elite as you believe they are and they won't be able to prove that until the Big 10 Championship game. I've also stated that I thought they would get in if they are undefeated which is a hypothetical because the season isn't over yet. I also believe if Notre Dame continues to win they will most likely get in as they aren't undefeated I can's say 100% but I'm fairly confident they will if they win out against Wake Forest, Miami, Navy and Stanford.

If they lose the BIG then they don't deserve to go and if they win they should go. I'm not 100% either even though our entire team is elite outside our QB but the QB is so bad that he handicaps the opponent with 2 int's.
Notre Dame could very well win out and if they do I think they could get in over a PAC and BIG 12 winner.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is having a great season. I haven't got a chance to see Stanford.

Very bad without love as they should've lost to Oregon St. They have a good defense but offense dies without Love. They're basically the same team as Wisconsin but not quite as good.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU lost to a bad Oklahoma team by 16 points in their own home who squeaked by Baylor, lost to a scrub and should've lost to another scrub.

It makes them very inconsistent and Bad at times. Overall their record would indicate they're a good team but three terrible performances would say they're wildly inconsistent and can be bad at times.

Well, well....you didn't include the "at times" part in your post did you? Hell, they are 18-22 year old kids! They all have their "at times". Jeez Louise.

If Oklahoma is "bad", there ain't very many "good" teams in all of college football then.

I can't believe I am defending the damned dirt burlgers! You OU guys should grant me a temporary Sooner homer card!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We want Bama

We want a QB first before we want Bama. Honrytoad would throw 5 int's vs Bama. No matter how good our defense is it's not enough to overcome Hornytoad and his ineptitude vs great defense.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well....you didn't include the "at times" part in your post did you? Hell, they are 18-22 year old kids! They all have their "at times". Jeez Louise.

If Oklahoma is "bad", there ain't very many "good" teams in all of college football then.

I can't believe I am defending the damned dirt burlgers! You OU guys should grant me a temporary Sooner homer card!

They're very inconsistent. They can be very good but horrible from week to week. They might be the most inconsistent and unpredictable team in college right now. I honestly don't know if they will win by 30 points or lose to a bad team from week to week.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as always, you're a hypocritical moron.
So angry... so stupid...

Hey, looked like kind of a rough game yesterday, did you guys at least have good stats?

:dhd:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So angry... so stupid...

Hey, looked like kind of a rough game yesterday, did you guys at least have good stats?

#winning

Keep making me laugh monkey

Did you beat ASU yet?

:pound:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I didn't even realize homer pants came in XXXXXXXXXXXL.

It's truth

Just trying to fit in the same Bama fans pants that say they would clown stomp other undefeated teams when they gave up 23 points to a community college and won by a TD vs A & M.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So angry... so stupid...

I think we need a final four of the most ridiculous posters in the CFB forum...he and AG are locks for the title

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#winning

Keep making me laugh monkey

Did you beat ASU yet?

:pound:
Just curious, where does Illinois' rush defense rank? They just be real good, huh?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for more comic relief from Husky fans complaining about the Badgers schedule and defending their schedule last year.

Your tears are delicious.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a final four of the most ridiculous posters in the CFB forum...he and AG are locks for the title

Agreed, Dayman and yourself for sure take the cake.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because these arguments are only ever broached about noon traditional powers. It happens every year . 2014 it was TCU/Baylor, 2015 it was Iowa, 2016 it was Washington, this year it Wisconsin . Tell me exactly who Bama has played this year that exempts them from this discussion
I included them in my original post so it doesn't exclude them. Miami, Bama, both UW, etc I said there are quite a few top 25 teams with weak ass resumes. And that was the point. It isn't the exception and the playoffs aren't yet doing anything to change that.

Tuesday is the first playoff ranking and we will see where they are this year with weak schedules. We assume they will still have bama up top despite their weak resume, but how do they view Miami and Wisconsin particularly?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, where does Illinois' rush defense rank? They just be real good, huh?

I never said Illinois had a great rush defense.

We played backup RB's big guy.

Somebody get this kid a TV.

Go worry about your Huskies who already lost to a scrub, and enjoy the toilet bowl.

Using ad populum and straw man logical fallacy's and being a hypocrite will not help you.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will lose to Stanford and beat Miami.
Stanford isn't very good this year. Last second come back win vs Oregon State this week? Their passing game is horrible and their defense has not been dominating. I wouldn't bank on Love being enough alone to beat ND.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Illinois had a great rush defense.

We played backup RB's big guy.

Somebody get this kid a TV.

Go worry about your Huskies who already lost to a scrub, and enjoy the toilet bowl.

Using ad populum and straw man logical fallacy's and being a hypocrite will not help you.
Irrelevant, I'm using stats to form my opinion. Did Wisconsin seriously lose the rushing yards battle to Illinois?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford isn't very good this year. Last second come back win vs Oregon State this week? Their passing game is horrible and their defense has not been dominating. I wouldn't bank on Love being enough alone to beat ND.

They appear better than last season and their defense looks improved as the year progressed. At times with love they've put up a ton of points. I think they could very well beat ND at home but I wouldn't bet on it. Right now I'm split between the two and that could be a CFP qualifying game for ND potentially if they don't lose up to that point. Should be a good game.