• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Josh McDaniels show his face at the combine?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be funny when McDoosh finally gets the reins and takes his team to the promised land.

Dilly dilly.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be funny when McDoosh finally gets the reins and takes his team to the promised land.

Dilly dilly.
Hopefully you're still alive

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local Boston news says McDoosh is catching up on paperwork instead of attending the Combine. I would think evaluating QB talent and conducting interviews would be more important than office bitch work, not?

What a pussy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local Boston news says McDoosh is catching up on paperwork instead of attending the Combine. I would think evaluating QB talent and conducting interviews would be more important than office bitch work, not?

What a pussy.
Yeah because you, a local poster on a random forum would know which is more important.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because you, a local poster on a random forum would know which is more important.

This site definitely isn't at all random for me homie.

I know the guy's a frickin pussy. I also know he's probably the only coordinator in the NFL that's not attending the Combine. Maybe he's conducting his interviews via spycam so he doesn't get punched in the face?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site definitely isn't at all random for me homie.

I know the guy's a frickin pussy. I also know he's probably the only coordinator in the NFL that's not attending the Combine. Maybe he's conducting his interviews via spycam so he doesn't get punched in the face?
Really you know the guy is a pussy, you know the guy??. Where did you meet him? How many times have you sat down and conversed with him? How many times has he been over for dinner? Where do you two vacation at?

The Pats like all team have people that evaluate talent, they evaluate specific details and make decisions on which players get drafted. See you really don't know shit, your just some random schlupp trying to raise his post count.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really you know the guy is a pussy, you know the guy??. Where did you meet him? How many times have you sat down and conversed with him? How many times has he been over for dinner? Where do you two vacation at?

The Pats like all team have people that evaluate talent, they evaluate specific details and make decisions on which players get drafted. See you really don't know shit, your just some random schlupp trying to raise his post count.

See, I have a special talent for evaluating whether someone's a fricking pussy or not. I saw McDoosh traipse along Denver's sideline for a couple years, watched interviews he's done with the Broncos and I've seen his recent stunts as well.

Unlike you apparently, I don't need to dine with someone or get smacked in the face to determine the type of person they are.

Now I can see why you're getting butt-hurt and defensive of him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I have a special talent for evaluating whether someone's a fricking pussy or not. I saw McDoosh traipse along Denver's sideline for a couple years, watched interviews he's done with the Broncos and I've seen his recent stunts as well.

Unlike you apparently, I don't need to dine with someone or get smacked in the face to determine the type of person they are.

Now I can see why you're getting butt-hurt and defensive of him.
I'm not butt hurt or hurt at all how could I be when dealing with a judgemental douche that speculates about people they know nothing about?

Here is the bottom line and I'll type slow so you can keep up. Josh never signed a contract that we all know. None of us know what was agreed to in principal or otherwise. Josh decided to stay in NE and he did so for personal reasons, this was clarified by Josh. So in a nutshell, there was no contract, for all we know there was no agreement and Josh stayed home for family and he likes his job. How any man doing what is best for him and his family makes him a douche escapes men. Maybe you're just no man enough to accept that.

I will allow you the last word as I've determined you need it to feel secure, speak your mind I'm done with this.