• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Hurts have a point?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawsuits could be coming
the one dude holding his head seems most likely to me...he fell hard

the grown man in the Eagles helmet I think jumped down after the fact...

so while security needed to be keeping more fans from coming down, their response should have also included those who fell.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%

Fed Ex Field is a shithole though, so I doubt money will be spent to improve it

I wonder if any lawsuits come out of this from the fans who fell.
This is America, of course there will be lawsuits.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass fatfuck fans shouldn’t be pushing on a railing like that. What did they think was going to happen?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh. They're from Philadelphia. I'm surprised the other Eagles fans weren't chanting Eee-Cee-dub-Ya.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone understand how the 'Similar threads' thing works?

Screenshot Does Hurts have a point .png

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass fatfuck fans shouldn’t be pushing on a railing like that. What did they think was going to happen?
that it would hold?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of common failure points to the team's owner.
Well sure, the buck always stops at the top, but washington has drafted extremely poor for two decades now. The fans can talk all they want about the Haskins pick with regards to Little Danny, but washington doesn't draft players in the mid rounds to turn over a roster. They have next to no depth most years. The owner hires the coach, but the coach hires the staff. The folks hired to make the team better have been poor at their job.
2012 was the only year the skins were a good team and your best football coach since Gibbs had a short picture view of the franchise for the one player who made 2012 happen in the first place. Shanny rode Bob for his own coaching football legacy, and thus 2012 remains the benchmark for 30 years now.

I say this cause 90% of the Redskin fanbase are football clueless about their team. Two years now, the same 90% of the fans are so sure they have the best head coach in the division. They laugh and point fingers at the Dallas coach with zero regard to leadership, culture and hiring a staff that develops players. They cling to the thought that Danny & Jerry are so much alike. The TEAM and without question the FAN BASE are so fucking consumed with all things Dallas it's made most of um football clueless to the football issues this team has had for a long ass time. You guys deserve to become Cleveland more than Cleveland deserved to be Cleveland. SO SURE....All the problems go away and HTTR returns just as soon as Danny boy is gone

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure about Hurts as a starting QB, because he is a mediocre passer, but as a leader and a human being he is pure class. Everything you want.

The WFT stadium is so bad that for the last few games, the Eagles announcers have called the games from monitors back in Philly rather than their allotted space in the stadium. The building is reportedly crumbling and leaking water and stuff. And the space WFT provides for other team announcers is so bad they can't see the action on the field.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure about Hurts as a starting QB, because he is a mediocre passer, but as a leader and a human being he is pure class. Everything you want.

The WFT stadium is so bad that for the last few games, the Eagles announcers have called the games from monitors back in Philly rather than their allotted space in the stadium. The building is reportedly crumbling and leaking water and stuff. And the space WFT provides for other team announcers is so bad they can't see the action on the field.

Packers.com reporter was asked for a favorite stadium to visit... could not pick just one. But could pick one Not to visit, FedEx Field

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one dude holding his head seems most likely to me...he fell hard

the grown man in the Eagles helmet I think jumped down after the fact...

so while security needed to be keeping more fans from coming down, their response should have also included those who fell.

CSC doesn't pay their security shit. It's a big reason why they are having staffing shortages. I have friends who have worked for them. They aren't medics, they're your blue collar Average Joe. Just trained to keep people off the field.

I'm much more inclined to blame that crap stadium scaffolding than I am a couple of guys making 16 bucks an hour.