• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts injured?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, I would argue the pro Hurts line was always built on sand. The last winner to lead in EPA/Play and *not* win the MVP award through week 15 was Carson Palmer in 2015.
Pretty cool how they can do that stuff before a stat even existed and then pretend this stat that people didn’t know about what demonstrative and determining who the MVP is. But like I said, it’s settled. All the Chiefs are is Mahomes Kelce and 50 other guys. He played a perfect game yesterday and they needed OT to beat feisty garbage.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no sugar coating this, it sucks. The only silver lining is that Philly only needs to win one of its last three games--Cowboys, Saints, Giants--to clinch homefield advantage. And I think Minshew can win at least one of 3 if it comes to that. Hurts would then have a full month of rest before the playoffs, if he needed it. But of course there would be a chance he would be rusty coming back. Not a great situation but Philly has largely avoided major injuries up to this point.

There was zero dirty about the hit where his shoulder got slammed into the turf btw. I saw some moron fans saying that on social media. Totally clean and normal play.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with his play style. Not For Long

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no sugar coating this, it sucks. The only silver lining is that Philly only needs to win one of its last three games--Cowboys, Saints, Giants--to clinch homefield advantage. And I think Minshew can win at least one of 3 if it comes to that. Hurts would then have a full month of rest before the playoffs, if he needed it. But of course there would be a chance he would be rusty coming back. Not a great situation but Philly has largely avoided major injuries up to this point.

There was zero dirty about the hit where his shoulder got slammed into the turf btw. I saw some moron fans saying that on social media. Totally clean and normal play.

This is the problem with his play style. Not For Long
If the Eagles needed the game he could play on Saturday. They’re just being careful and erring on the side of caution. He’s fine. X Rays revealed no serious damage.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality is no QB in the NFL has ever gotten away with it for long. None of these running types have ever won a super bowl.

It's like dipping into that option too much eventually erodes their passing skills and the downward spiral begins.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is the year for Lamar Jackson.

Those running QB's have alotta highlight reel plays but that's about it. Like I said the other day, exciting to watch. But it's not if but when will that one big hit change a running QB's career.

And speaking of Lamar. He's gonna get a very big payday this off season, Ravens really have no choice. Hundley a good back up, but he's not starting QB material.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles needed the game he could play on Saturday. They’re just being careful and erring on the side of caution. He’s fine. X Rays revealed no serious damage.

I think you are probably right given that he finished the game and continued to throw it without any real sign he was hurt. Still, it sucks for him and may cost him the MVP. I do think the Eagles are being cautious given that frankly, they don't even need Hurts for another month.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are probably right given that he finished the game and continued to throw it without any real sign he was hurt. Still, it sucks for him and may cost him the MVP. I do think the Eagles are being cautious given that frankly, they don't even need Hurts for another month.
I hear ya but they weren’t giving him the MVP anyway.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. Smith is hilarious. Says the Cowboys game is irrelevant and Eagles can afford to rest Hurts.

On ESPN/nfl page.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. Smith is hilarious. Says the Cowboys game is irrelevant and Eagles can afford to rest Hurts.

On ESPN/nfl page.
It is irrelevant. Cowboys are locked into the 5 seed and the Eagles are all but locked into the 1 seed. The game would have meant something if the Cowboys didn’t shit the bed looking past the Jags.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's basically irrelevant. Philly can win home field advantage by beating the Saints or Giants. The only way Dallas can win the division is 3 straight Philly losses, and I think they can win at least one game with Minshew, if it even comes to that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's basically irrelevant. Philly can win home field advantage by beating the Saints or Giants. The only way Dallas can win the division is 3 straight Philly losses, and I think they can win at least one game with Minshew, if it even comes to that.
What happens if you’re the Cowboys and you lose to Minshew? How do you come into Philly for a potential playoff game knowing that you couldn’t beat the back up?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if you’re the Cowboys and you lose to Minshew? How do you come into Philly for a potential playoff game knowing that you couldn’t beat the back up?
nothing cause football players dont think that way:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll probably just turn down the playoff invitation. No reason to show up I guess

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On ESPN/nfl page.
Stephen A. has always pushed Cowboy fan buttons...says so himself, often.

He's right this time, unless stupid stuff happens three weeks in a row.
Yes Sir, Stephen A stepped out on this take. :burt:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll probably just turn down the playoff invitation. No reason to show up I guess
I don’t think the NFL will let them do that. They have to put something on TV.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is irrelevant. Cowboys are locked into the 5 seed and the Eagles are all but locked into the 1 seed. The game would have meant something if the Cowboys didn’t shit the bed looking past the Jags.

Did you watch the game ? Bad loss- sure. I just dont think they were looking past it. Just my opinion.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game ? Bad loss- sure. I just dont think they were looking past it. Just my opinion.
No. Was watching Eagles who were on at the same time. Just score watching through fantasy app and saw they blew a 27-10 lead.