• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers want EVERYBODY!; Cano to play 3B?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not worried about, doesn't affect how I see the game

its just what I believe

I will take you at your word here, even if I do not understand how this would work. This probably has to do with most things in my life being black or white, without a lot of shades of grey between.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take you at your word here, even if I do not understand how this would work. This probably has to do with most things in my life being black or white, without a lot of shades of grey between.

because if everybody is cheating, nobody is cheating

see?

it isnt like only a handful of players cheat or have cheated

it was widespread, had to be, or there would have been way more player uproar from those that didnt cheat

again, this is all my opinion

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because if everybody is cheating, nobody is cheating

see?

it isnt like only a handful of players cheat or have cheated

it was widespread, had to be, or there would have been way more player uproar from those that didnt cheat

again, this is all my opinion

It's not that I do not see your point, it is more that I do not see how you could not be effected by it, based on your feelings.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that I do not see your point, it is more that I do not see how you could not be effected by it, based on your feelings.

because I love the game too much for anything to kill it for me

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I love the game too much for anything to kill it for me

Great answer!!

If only all baseball conspiracy theorists thought as you do. (my wording is harsh, but I have nothing better).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is... What player ISN'T using steroids?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is... What player ISN'T using steroids?

Depends on your viewpoint, as I am finding. Either they all are, or most are, according to most. To me, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, with none of these innocents being worth my time to do any speculating.

Most would call my viewpoint naive, whereas I would call it just more cautious, waiting for solid, tangible proof of wrong-doing before I bother to pass any sort of judgment.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exciting is it that Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox could get inducted into the hall of fame together?

That is cool.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exciting is it that Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox could get inducted into the hall of fame together?

That is cool.

With that group of gereatrics, I don't think I can say or use exciting. However, cool, and possibly unprecidented would fit quite nicely.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is cool.
Torre and Cox would get introduced and then TLR would send up 6 mid relievers to speak for him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on your viewpoint, as I am finding. Either they all are, or most are, according to most. To me, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, with none of these innocents being worth my time to do any speculating.

Most would call my viewpoint naive, whereas I would call it just more cautious, waiting for solid, tangible proof of wrong-doing before I bother to pass any sort of judgment.

I get what you are saying but it seems like every day we are hearing about more players getting caught for using. Does that mean everyone is... No... But most probably are using something illegal.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torre and Cox would get introduced and then TLR would send up 6 mid relievers to speak for him.

Just make sure Dave Duncan goes out there as well, before the 1st & 2nd reliever......

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless you want to call the entire USA legal system naive "innocent until proven guilty" is the only way to go.

I know from personal experience that you can gain lots of muscle with nothing more than exercise and a high protein diet.
I wish I had had my current physique when I was in my teens.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another year, another closer for the Cardinals.

Mike Matheny announced that Trevor Rosenthal will enter 2014 as the Cardinals’ closer after thriving in that role down the stretch and into the playoff this year. Overall the 23-year-old rookie threw 87 innings with a 2.28 ERA and 126/23 K/BB ratio in relief.

The Cardinals all by themselves seem intent on wrecking the market for closers, as they seem to just "plug and play" a new guy each year, and get very good results, on the cheap, when they do it.

Now, if they could just get one guy to keep the job for a few years in a row.....

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2013 World Series champion Red Sox have already made their way into the record books, and now a number of artifacts from their title run are on the way to Cooperstown.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/ps/y2013/?mode=ws&sv=1
A collection of artifacts from Boston's third World Series championship in the past 10 seasons were set to arrive at the Hall of Fame on Thursday, including a bat used by World Series MVP Award winner David Ortiz in Game 5.

The memorabilia will be on display throughout a year-long "Autumn Glory" exhibit that celebrates baseball's champions of the postseason. They will first be revealed at 2:30 p.m. ET on Thursday in the Bullpen Theater, and the exhibit dedicated to the 2013 Red Sox will open in early December.
It will feature closer Koji Uehara's spikes worn throughout the Series, manager John Farrell's jacket, catcher David Ross' helmet and mask, shortstop Stephen Drew's glove, rookie infielder Xander Bogaerts' batting gloves and umpire crew chief John Hirschbeck's jacket.

The bat outfielder Jonny Gomes used to hit his decisive home run in Game 4, which jump-started Boston's three-game winning streak to clinch the title, arrived in Cooperstown on Wednesday and will also be included in the exhibit.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is an incidation of how sparce the posts and participation will be here in the offseason, then it is going to be a mind-numbingly painful next 100 days for me here, that is for sure......

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is an incidation of how sparce the posts and participation will be here in the offseason, then it is going to be a mind-numbingly painful next 100 days for me here, that is for sure......

:agree:

Im not posting much b/c I broke my collarbone. Arm in a sling & kind of hard to type. But Ill be around...

I know....big whoop :lol:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals all by themselves seem intent on wrecking the market for closers, as they seem to just "plug and play" a new guy each year, and get very good results, on the cheap, when they do it.

Now, if they could just get one guy to keep the job for a few years in a row.....

Lucky Cards! We'd be happy with one really good one instead of stable full of 'just okays'...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Im not posting much b/c I broke my collarbone. Arm in a sling & kind of hard to type. But Ill be around...

I know....big whoop :lol:

Damn dude. Just days into the off-season, and you are already on the D.L.

Hope you are on the mend, and will be o.k sooner than later.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude. Just days into the off-season, and you are already on the D.L.

Hope you are on the mend, and will be o.k sooner than later.

Gonna be 6-8 wks. Lucky it was a nice clean break. But being on the DL really sucks... :gaah: