• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you want to see Harbaugh leave the 9'ers?

Do you want to see Harbaugh leave the 9'ers

• Total voters

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arizona Cardinals are better than the 49ers and probably better than the Seahawks.

Seattle will be the better team in the second half of the year.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, Arizona Cardinals. Surely they've never gotten off to a hot start and faded away... *checks 2012 schedule*

Oh...

Totally different team and more importantly different coaching staff. There's no way they melt down like that team did. Either way, I don't think the a Cards are better than the hawks.....but the niners?

I still enjoy a good Harbaugh spaz attack so I want to see him stay.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harb's brings comic relief to all every week, and it's free to watch. I think he's gone and heading to Michigan once the season is over.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real factor bringing SF down is Baalke. Hopefully he can successfully run Harbs out of town and watch a declining team become crippled quick. Plus I need Harbs to fix UofM

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real factor bringing SF down is Baalke. Hopefully he can successfully run Harbs out of town and watch a declining team become crippled quick. Plus I need Harbs to fix UofM

But isn't Michigan in the same boat? That is, not the HC that's keeping the program down, but the AD? You can bring in anyone you want, but if your athletic department is a dumpster fire they aren't likely to reach success.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But isn't Michigan in the same boat? That is, not the HC that's keeping the program down, but the AD? You can bring in anyone you want, but if your athletic department is a dumpster fire they aren't likely to reach success.
the AD isn't coaching those kids or bringing on those recruits, that's on Hoke. Michigan just flat out isn't prepared to play.

Baalke on the other hand is the guy pulling the strings on draft day and when it comes to making trades and signing FA's. His picks have been downright laughable and has made some questionable personnel moves as well. Harbaugh wants a roster to fit his scheme and can't seem to agree on anything with Baalke. Harbaugh has the track record of success though and has made Kaep a serviceable QB (in the first half of games at least) and that deserves respect

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arizona Cardinals are better than the 49ers and probably better than the Seahawks.

Maybe, but you already know that Romo is going to throw a pick-6 and cost the Boys a division title.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Harbaugh will eventually drive that team into mediocrity, hell they're not far from it.

Harbaugh came into a LOADED team, even with Alex Smith. They had a top 5 TE, #1 ILB (at the time), #1 3-4 DE, top 5 RB, solid O-Line, decent secondary, and great edge rushers, good NT. The 49ers just had crap coaching prior to that in Singletary who went full derp in his HC tenure. There's a reason nobody picked him up to coach afterwards.

Harbaugh didn't have to go through what Schneider had to do (along with Carroll). The 49ers were STACKED against a VERY easy/vanilla division at the time.

Harbaugh's attitude, "I WANT CAKE NOW", and whiney bitchy demeanor has lost a ton of locker room respect. You can tell those players are slowly going through the motions.

They should be 1-3.. how the Eagles botched that one is beyond me.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Harbaugh will eventually drive that team into mediocrity, hell they're not far from it.

Harbaugh came into a LOADED team, even with Alex Smith. They had a top 5 TE, #1 ILB (at the time), #1 3-4 DE, top 5 RB, solid O-Line, decent secondary, and great edge rushers, good NT. The 49ers just had crap coaching prior to that in Singletary who went full derp in his HC tenure. There's a reason nobody picked him up to coach afterwards.

Harbaugh didn't have to go through what Schneider had to do (along with Carroll). The 49ers were STACKED against a VERY easy/vanilla division at the time.

Harbaugh's attitude, "I WANT CAKE NOW", and whiney bitchy demeanor has lost a ton of locker room respect. You can tell those players are slowly going through the motions.

They should be 1-3.. how the Eagles botched that one is beyond me.

Every bit of your post reeks of you being a clueless blowhard.

Carry on. :pop2:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the AD isn't coaching those kids or bringing on those recruits, that's on Hoke. Michigan just flat out isn't prepared to play.

Baalke on the other hand is the guy pulling the strings on draft day and when it comes to making trades and signing FA's. His picks have been downright laughable and has made some questionable personnel moves as well. Harbaugh wants a roster to fit his scheme and can't seem to agree on anything with Baalke. Harbaugh has the track record of success though and has made Kaep a serviceable QB (in the first half of games at least) and that deserves respect

You are writing the bolded as if 2012 is his only draft. 2010, 2011, and 2013 have been pretty solid. Too early to tell with 2014 but all 12 picks are currently either on the roster or stashed away on their redshirt year/IR.

His personnel moves have been quite good actually so I have no idea why you would say that. Carlos Rogers on a 1 yr/5 mil deal only to watch him become a Pro Bowl CB was pretty good. Signing Whitner for a 2 yr/6 mil deal was solid considering he became a Pro-Bowler after joining the Niners. Letting Goldson walk only to watch him come back at the bargain price of 2 yr/ 4 mil and give us back to back Pro Bowl years was great. Signing Dorsey to a 2 yr/4 mil contract to become our starting NT was a great signing. Trading a 6th for Boldin was genius. Stevie Johnson for a 4th was great, especially with him signed for two more years after this season. Jonathan Martin for a 6th saved our ass as we had little to no depth at T prior to that trade. Trading Alex Smith for 2 2nd round picks was a steal given Smith's price tag and having drafted Kap. Re-signing Boone, Ian Williams, Staley, A Davis, Brock, and Justin Smith to WELL below market value was great cap management.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a power-$truggle going on out there in S.F.,.........is this about $$$/his next contract.....?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted to keep DHS in the NFCW.
I think he is a good coach that is capable of internally combusting.
I like our rivalry and PC vs JH is a classic.
Also, DHS is easy to hate. He makes it interesting to watch and I love to see him lose.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much what I would have forecasted before I put this poll up. I think most Seahawk fans think he is a good head coach, but not enough of a threat to want him gone. Either we love the rivalry and/or just love to root against him, or some of our people just don't think he can take them over the top. Right or wrong, this is their view.

Now it would seem most believe it's a forgone conclusion that he is out of there at the end of this season anyway, but clearly the majority of our fans up here don't want to see that happen. Might be the only thing we have in common with most 9'er fans. :noidea:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dear Jim, I will keep the seat warm for you. love, Mike Leach

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said no but ultimately I don't care.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question wasn't will he stay, it's do you want to see him go? And it seems your answer is no seattlecoug, so add your name to the poll.

Correct Im a no, sorry I didn't word that better