• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you draft Johnny Manzeil?

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manziel is very small and gets lucky tossing things up for grabs to evans

that lob a prayer shit isn't going to work in the nil

he has good accuracy and arm strength but i would be surprised if he did well at the next level

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaddaya know. Thread is about Manziel, and the obsessed aggy brings up the Longhorns.

Hey, before you make yourself look like a dumb ass for call me "obsessed aggy", take a look at who started the thread. Obsessed t-sip. Since you sips can't find anything negative in Manziel as a college QB, you want to talk crap about how he is not going to be a pro bowl QB in the NFL. Unless Manziel is drafted by the Steelers, I dont care if he is a great NFL QB. All I know is that he has been a hell of a success as a college QB.

When VY was coming out of college I said alot of the same things that are being said about Manziel but I was called an idiot for pointing out that VYs running wouldn't cut it in the NFL and he was going to have to develop as a passer. I'm saying the same thing about Manziel. That being said, Manziel is already a better passer than VY ever was in college. Manziel also know more about reading defenses. VY was a great college QB but was more a master of the zone read than a passing QB.

I wasn't even the first person to mention Vince Young. That would be the red raider. So, a thread about and A&M player is started by a t-sip and VY is mentioned by a techie but I'm the obsessed one. Great logic there.