• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do we give KC the Luck deal?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know for a fact that this team will implode if KC doesn't come back. Look at what a rookie Qb is doing in Dallas. It is possible that rookie or other QB's can come in here and win. You cant totally dismiss that. Pure speculation on your part.

You guys are talking about KC like he is Rodgers or Brady. Lets come back to earth please.

The exception and not the rule. You also have to assume that the Redskins would also significantly upgrade their line & find one of the top RBs in the game. Could this happen? Sure. Is it likely? Absolutely not. So your strategy would basically be to roll the dice and hope for improvement? OK - if so don't get mad if they don't do much for the next 2,3 years since that is a distinct possibility.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Fg's did they force Carolina to take? Yes the end was troubling but they kept them in the game all game. We should of gotten blown out by the way you talk about the defense. We couldn't score TD's. Is that the D's fault?

So exactly how is the defense wilting at the end of that game different than Cousins throwing a pick late in the Giants game? Cousins also didn't fail during the entire Giants game - he had his moments. Yes the D had their moments in CAR game but they were also terrible during a lot of the game. Let's be honest here.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - some of the success against CAR on defense was due to very fortunate and well timed calls - not great defense - let's be honest.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the two games at home Car and NYG the defense stepped up in "playoff time". KC did not. You can point to his stats all you want but when its Dec and the playoffs are on the line KC did not step up. That is a fact. Yes im pointing to two games but they were the most important two games of the year. Franchise Qbs win those games. The defense gave KC every oppournity to win those games and he still failed.

And how many games did Cousins give us every chance to win and the defense gave it away??

Fact, had the defense done anything in BOTH Dallas games, we probably would have won those games, that makes us 10-5-1. Had the defense been able to hold the lead against Detriot... guess what that would have put us at 11-4-1. And oh my goodness, had the defense been able to hold a lead in London, well damn....

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So exactly how is the defense wilting at the end of that game different than Cousins throwing a pick late in the Giants game? Cousins also didn't fail during the entire Giants game - he had his moments. Yes the D had their moments in CAR game but they were also terrible during a lot of the game. Let's be honest here.

If you are not going to admit that KC played like crap in the CR and NYG game then forget this argument. He did not step up like a franchise QB should have. He didn't perform but you still want to reward him with a huge deal.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many games did Cousins give us every chance to win and the defense gave it away??

Fact, had the defense done anything in BOTH Dallas games, we probably would have won those games, that makes us 10-5-1. Had the defense been able to hold the lead against Detriot... guess what that would have put us at 11-4-1. And oh my goodness, had the defense been able to hold a lead in London, well damn....

I will give you the Detroit game. The first Dallas game was on KC. He missed 3 TD passes and threw another costly pick that changed the whole game in the 4th qtr. The cincy game was on Hopkins. The 2nd game against dallas the offense cant score TD's. No TD's in the first half but you blame the defense. lol.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not going to admit that KC played like crap in the CR and NYG game then forget this argument. He did not step up like a franchise QB should have. He didn't perform but you still want to reward him with a huge deal.

Se Dean here is the problem.... you and many others are dead set on mixing Franchise and Elite to mean the same thing.

A franchise QB is a guy who more often than not will make the team better. Now he might not be able to take the team on his shoulders week in and week out.

An Elite QB, is the guy you are pining for. But how many years, draft picks and players careers have we wasted chasing the elite QB?? Sure lets plug in McCoy, which will mean we are basically in the market for a QB again. How soon until we either reach for or god forbid make another draft trade for a signal caller. What happens if McCoy proves to be just good enough to finish 4-12.. you think Gruden retains his job at that point??

See its not just about the QB, its about putting the team in the best position to improve. And being in a situation where we are again chasing the elite QB does nothing but put us back in the spin cycle.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Se Dean here is the problem.... you and many others are dead set on mixing Franchise and Elite to mean the same thing.

A franchise QB is a guy who more often than not will make the team better. Now he might not be able to take the team on his shoulders week in and week out.

An Elite QB, is the guy you are pining for. But how many years, draft picks and players careers have we wasted chasing the elite QB?? Sure lets plug in McCoy, which will mean we are basically in the market for a QB again. How soon until we either reach for or god forbid make another draft trade for a signal caller. What happens if McCoy proves to be just good enough to finish 4-12.. you think Gruden retains his job at that point??

See its not just about the QB, its about putting the team in the best position to improve. And being in a situation where we are again chasing the elite QB does nothing but put us back in the spin cycle.

We didn't need an elite QB to win Sunday. Its Sm decision about Kc not grudens.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't need an elite QB to win Sunday. Its Sm decision about Kc not grudens.

Sorry dude, but when you only rush for 38 yards, And the other team has the ball for 2/3rd the game.... You are asking for elite QB. NY hadnt had a 100 yard rusher in what 7 weeks.... And then they played us. Spin it how ever you like. Reality is, if we go into next season with Colt McCoy this is a six win team. A fired head coach, and another stupid trade for the next "Franchise QB".

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude, but when you only rush for 38 yards, And the other team has the ball for 2/3rd the game.... You are asking for elite QB. NY hadnt had a 100 yard rusher in what 7 weeks.... And then they played us. Spin it how ever you like. Reality is, if we go into next season with Colt McCoy this is a six win team. A fired head coach, and another stupid trade for the next "Franchise QB".

That is your opinion. My opinion is that KC has done nothing to warrant SM giving him a blank check. I like KC. It comes down to money with me. We cant really comment until we see the offers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, a lot of fans don't believe that KC should be the highest paid QB in the NFL. Why is that so hard to understand? KC is going to want to be the highest paid in the NFL. That is why SM has to sort this thing out.

The defense gave up 13 points against the Giants Sunday and we still lost. The highest paid QB should have won that game.
a lot of great qbs have lost games like that so what ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your opinion. My opinion is that KC has done nothing to warrant SM giving him a blank check. I like KC. It comes down to money with me. We cant really comment until we see the offers.
and its my opinion your opinion sucks so nanny nanny pooh pooh

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and its my opinion your opinion sucks so nanny nanny pooh pooh

You need to listen to the Coley on what went wrong. go to kbso's lonk.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to listen to the Coley on what went wrong. go to kbso's lonk.
i will when i get the time but cooley isnt the end all be all either way

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will when i get the time but cooley isnt the end all be all either way

he makes excellent points just listen when you get time and get back to me.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody thinks KC should be the highest paid. I think we can all agree Rodgers and Bradys and Manning should be but never are. QBs that have a chance to be a steal or are good in a contract year become the highest paid.