• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do not fear Pats fans

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only bad game they had was against san fran and that was because the pats played soft, the dc did not call an aggressive game. san fran and their great defense gave up 34 point to us too, it was just one of those games.

many points were 4th qrt garbage points the pats let up after they were destroying teams. second half of the season after we got talib the scores were:

vs colts, 59-24 pats (talib 59 yd int td, dennard 87 yd int td)
vs yets, 49-19 pats (garbage points for yets)
vs miami, 23-16 pats
vs houston, 42-14 pats (mallett threw red zone int in 4th that led to a td for houston, garbage points)
vs jax, 23-16 pats
vs miami, 28-0 pats

im not going to go look it up again like i did before but those numbers are TOPS in the league for defensive unit. the pats defense was performing at an elite level. the playoff game we destroyed houston and balt dont count cuz we had no talib or chandler jones. if the pats had talib, dennard, mccourty at fs for the entire year their stats would be phenominal. the early season disfunctional defense let up so much points and yards it makes the end of the year stats look bad.

briz...think about it...In six of their last eight regular season games, they played Ryan Fitzpatrick who put up 31 points, Andrew Luck who was a rookie playing on the road against Belichick for the first time, Miami twice with Tannehill who was another rookie Qb, the Jets had Sanchez at Qb who probably butt-fumbled his way into a backup role this season and finally... the Jags played Chad Henne at Qb...CHAD HENNE!!!

In six of their last eight games they played three games against Qbs with virtually no experience and three others with Qbs who are one small step out of the league; and one of those, Fitzpatrick, put up 31 points. Against the only HC with half a brain they were thoroughly destroyed and only played "well" when Harbaugh went into prevent mode after getting a big lead. The Niners first three offensive TDs were passes of 24 yards to Moss who wasn't "Mossing" anyone else, 34 yards to Walker and 27 yards to Crabtree. When the Pats came back, Harbaugh went into "game on" mode again and they hit Crabtree for a 38 yard TD to seal the win. All of their offensive TDs were through the air and long. It wasn't a matter of playing soft, the Pats DBs couldn't match their athleticism and were playing confused to make the matchup problems worse.

The 2012 QB rating of the players they faced in those seven games:

Fitzpatrick: 83.3, Luck 76.5, Tannehill 76.1, Sanchez 66.9, Henne 72.2.
Henne never finished a season in five years over 80.

Don't try to play me like you do the moron fans from other teams.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
briz...think about it...In six of their last eight regular season games, they played Ryan Fitzpatrick who put up 31 points, Andrew Luck who was a rookie playing on the road against Belichick for the first time, Miami twice with Tannehill who was another rookie Qb, the Jets had Sanchez at Qb who probably butt-fumbled his way into a backup role this season and finally... the Jags played Chad Henne at Qb...CHAD HENNE!!!

In six of their last eight games they played three games against Qbs with virtually no experience and three others with Qbs who are one small step out of the league; and one of those, Fitzpatrick, put up 31 points. Against the only HC with half a brain they were thoroughly destroyed and only played "well" when Harbaugh went into prevent mode after getting a big lead. The Niners first three offensive TDs were passes of 24 yards to Moss who wasn't "Mossing" anyone else, 34 yards to Walker and 27 yards to Crabtree. When the Pats came back, Harbaugh went into "game on" mode again and they hit Crabtree for a 38 yard TD to seal the win. All of their offensive TDs were through the air and long. It wasn't a matter of playing soft, the Pats DBs couldn't match their athleticism and were playing confused to make the matchup problems worse.

The 2012 QB rating of the players they faced in those seven games:

Fitzpatrick: 83.3, Luck 76.5, Tannehill 76.1, Sanchez 66.9, Henne 72.2.

Henne never finished a season in five years over 80.

Don't try to play me like you do the moron fans from other teams.

i dont know why you keep bringing up buffalo krafty the first game talib played was against the colts. yes we did play some scrub teams i dont dissagree with that but we dominated them, shutout miami and the other scrub teams got garbage points. thats what elite teams do against scrub teams they burry them and we havent done that until the changes were made. the first time we played the yets early in the season they put up 26 and took us to OT. bad qb sanchez and all. the second time we played them we destroyed them with the new defense. i dont think it was just scrub teams you can say it was the changes and talent we brought in, the colts and houston are no slouch teams and the defense dominated them. i think you assesment of the starting outside corners talib and dennard is off. these guys are much better than you think. i see an elite defense this year if we dont get injuries.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why you keep bringing up buffalo krafty the first game talib played was against the colts. yes we did play some scrub teams i dont dissagree with that but we dominated them, shutout miami and the other scrub teams got garbage points. thats what elite teams do against scrub teams they burry them and we havent done that until the changes were made. the first time we played the yets early in the season they put up 26 and took us to OT. bad qb sanchez and all. the second time we played them we destroyed them with the new defense. i dont think it was just scrub teams you can say it was the changes and talent we brought in, the colts and houston are no slouch teams and the defense dominated them. i think you assesment of the starting outside corners talib and dennard is off. these guys are much better than you think. i see an elite defense this year if we dont get injuries.

LOL! Three games against rookie Qbs, two others against Henne and Sanchez...come on briz...that's five of the eight second half games. Ok, so take away the Bills game because it was pre-Talib; your argument loses even more credibility because they faced those above QBs in five out of seven games. Padding stats against weak sister teams doesn't make a defense good.