• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do not fear Pats fans

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady seems to already be on the same page with 4 of the young receivers in Dobson, Boyce, Thompkins and tight end Sudfeld with Thompkins and Sudfeld looking like possible UFA signing steals. Today in a live scrimmage they ran the correct routes and according to Brady they ran the full playbook and they ran the uptempo 2 minute drill for a 80+ yard TD drive.

It is the Eagles and it is early but it looks like we have found three or four rookies who are smart and have picked up the offense. The NFL analysts could not stop talking about Thompkins and Mayock was raving about his route running etc..

Somehow it always works out when you have a Tom Brady at QB and Brady spent the entire off season program here working with these kids which is another good sign. Add Amendola and the Gronk and our offense will be really good again. It is tough to press either Dobson or Thompkins plus Sudfeld has show excellent speed for a TE and can get down the field.

Best off season signing might be Tommy Kelly who looks like a beast next to the original beast Vince. Look for serious pressure up the middle.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope some of these young guys pan out. No need for another Jackson.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been that worried though. Gronk and Ballard will be a great combo, mark my words. A WR outside the numbers worries me, but I think we have a couple in the group who will step up.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Kelly is looking solid. If we run a 4-3 there is no way they can double team Vince and Kelly not if we get any kind of DE play.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't worried about the offense...at least the regular season offense... since I can't remember.

They better be able to generate some more pressure on the Qb this year because the D-backs sound like trouble and still will worry me the most of any group. It should be a plus that Talib is in a contract year again and he has decent talent but the rest of the corners are ..meh to maybe meh+ with Dennard... IMO...they'll need a good pass rush. The way it sounds at this early date, they may need to turn the whole group over next year like they did with the WRs this past year.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dobson is going to start week 1

gronks out til what, week 7 and ballard hasnt been impressive so far

the defense will surprise a lot of people this year

i'm calling a top 5-6 defense

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as hopeful as i like to be.. im going to wait for at least a few preseaon games maybe a regular season or two.. expecially with all the injuries happening.. *knock on wood* we can stay healthy

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only concern is the secondary, broken record I know.

If Dennard and Dowling are healthy and on the field I think this defense will rock. Aquib is a huge addition/retainage and I wish he had signed that 5 year deal, but he needs a baller opposite. If Either Dowling or Dennard are out there, I'm really psyched about this team as a whole.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: Pats are the best team in the worst division in the NFL Pats fans have no worries until the post season, please stop this silliness.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making the playoffs is never good enough. What we're worried about is how we compete when we get there.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: Pats are the best team in the worst division in the NFL Pats fans have no worries until the post season, please stop this silliness.

Hmm...Cincinatti and Clevland been giving Baltimore a tough time?

Pittsburgh has owned your division for years and has been your only competition.
Well, when Baltimore has been competitive.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...Cincinatti and Clevland been giving Baltimore a tough time?

Pittsburgh has owned your division for years and has been your only competition.
Well, when Baltimore has been competitive.

Cinny was a playoff team last year and in 2011 Pitt, Cincy and Baltimore all made the playoffs. Plus Cleveland is better than the second best team in the AFCE. Like i said you guys have nothing to worry about unless Brady goes down then you're screwed.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm comfortable with what happens if he does go down, compared to most teams with the same loss.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or you could just leave and not read posts in the Pats forum

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cinny was a playoff team last year and in 2011 Pitt, Cincy and Baltimore all made the playoffs. Plus Cleveland is better than the second best team in the AFCE. Like i said you guys have nothing to worry about unless Brady goes down then you're screwed.

Cleveland might be better than the Jets, but they're not better than....

Screw it, I'm not defending any of them.
You're right! The Patriots dominate the AFC East!

Last edited by a moderator:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mayock likes him, good enough for me!!!!

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't worried about the offense...at least the regular season offense... since I can't remember.

They better be able to generate some more pressure on the Qb this year because the D-backs sound like trouble and still will worry me the most of any group. It should be a plus that Talib is in a contract year again and he has decent talent but the rest of the corners are ..meh to maybe meh+ with Dennard... IMO...they'll need a good pass rush. The way it sounds at this early date, they may need to turn the whole group over next year like they did with the WRs this past year.

..meh to maybe meh+ with Dennard...

please tell me i didnt hear this come out of krafty's mouf?! <covers ears> please tell me im hearing things!!

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..meh to maybe meh+ with Dennard...

please tell me i didnt hear this come out of krafty's mouf?! <covers ears> please tell me im hearing things!!

When you give up 1100+ more yards through the air than the Seahawks did last year...you are meh overall. I was generous and gave Dennard a meh+ based on his play as a rookie. This year he could play better or worse...we'll see.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wrs will look like all-pros in the regular season while we roll to a 14-2 record and another division title. the question is are they good enough to make plays in the playoffs when everything is amped up another notch. will these guys get shut down and the offense goes into another funk again in the playoffs. will we be kicking ourselves for not going out and drafting a julio jones or trading for a fitzgerald. bb seemed to take bargain later round picks for the wr's and we will know in the playoffs if it was the right move or not. dobson is a stud and will have a great season but i dont know if he can beat a derrell bevis in the playoffs or will he get shut down.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you give up 1100+ more yards through the air than the Seahawks did last year...you are meh overall. I was generous and gave Dennard a meh+ based on his play as a rookie. This year he could play better or worse...we'll see.

krafty dont make me slap you upside the head! you know darn well the defense last year was a joke the first half of the season and not until we moved mccourty to fs, traded for talib, and started dennard did the defense have the pieces to play good. if you look at the stats after we got those guys playing you will see they were elite.

talib and dennard are two press man corners let them start the whole season from the start and you'll see how good the stats are at the end of the year. im predicting top 3 defense this year and even better if Glass-IR can contribute.