• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DL signings

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.Relax it's about $, the longer Wright goes without getting his desired $ the more likely the Seahawks resign him.
KJ is worth every penny of 7 mill a year but the sad truth is the Hawks have not even offered him a contract. They keep going out signing 30 and 31 year old has-beens or never has-beens. We have 4 Linebackers on this team ....FOUR! 2 starters quality and 2 back-up quality players.

Also KJ makes Bobby better.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like Aldon Smith is cut!

I'm not sure if it was the ongoing legal battles or on-field performance that did him in, but I'm glad he is gone. Waiting for the next arrest for a drunken wreck or beating someone up just seemed like an inevitable cloud above his head.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like Aldon Smith is cut!

I'm not sure if it was the ongoing legal battles or on-field performance that did him in, but I'm glad he is gone. Waiting for the next arrest for a drunken wreck or beating someone up just seemed like an inevitable cloud above his head.

Wasted talent. Just one of many examples of an inability to make good decisions off the field derailing a promising career.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Atkins coming in for a look!

I would love to see Atkins play here but I question the need for a DT over a CB or LB.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Atkins coming in for a look!

I would love to see Atkins play here but I question the need for a DT over a CB or LB.
Same... DT position is a weakness for sure... Akins would be an amazing acquisition... I agree with you about CB... Not too excited about the guys we have rolling out there this year... DJ isn't a #1... It's like having Marco Gonzales as your ace...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On Monday, the Seahawks worked out former Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Geno Atkins. His workout was considered good and he might be able to join his former Bengals teammate Carlos Dunlap on Seattle’s defensive line." ~ John Clayton
That's positive knowing that his workout went well... We could be seeing a signing soon...