• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional Round - Packers at Cardinals

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you? It wasn't that long ago where a FG in OT did win the game, they added changed to the current rule because teams only had to get 45 or 50 set up for a FG and go home. The current rule is fine, leave it be.

It should be both teams at least get a offensive possession. They'll probably change the rules in a few years.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you? It wasn't that long ago where a FG in OT did win the game, they added changed to the current rule because teams only had to get 45 or 50 set up for a FG and go home. The current rule is fine, leave it be.

I'm 39 years old. I don't care that GB lost, in fact, I wanted Arizona to win by more than 7.5. I just would have liked to see the game continue.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we change it to both teams get the ball, and both teams score a TD, then the team who won the flip scores a FG, do we give the other team a chance to score? I mean it's only fair right.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we change it to both teams get the ball, and both teams score a TD, then the team who won the flip scores a FG, do we give the other team a chance to score? I mean it's only fair right.

If the other team scores a TD they win. Pretty simple and fair if you ask me. If that team scores a FG then the game continues.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, so I'll repeat, I think they should add full or half quarters after the end of four quarters. Football is a timed game. It's my opinion that a game should go on until one team wins without altering the rules. Maybe I'm an idiot.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I see it, if the notion that if a team proves that they "deserve to lose" because they couldn't stop a team on one drive, why play the game? You could possibly determine which team deserves to lose base on the first drive of the game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. That would be catering to teams that choke in OT. It's legal to fucking stop them.

No, it would determine a real winner and give both teams a chance instead of just letting a flip of a coin decide the outcome of a game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, so I'll repeat, I think they should add full or half quarters after the end of four quarters. Football is a timed game. It's my opinion that a game should go on until one team wins without altering the rules. Maybe I'm an idiot.

Well in the regular season a quarter is added, if no team scores the game ends in a tie.
If the receiving team scores a FG, the game continues, if the other team scores a FG the game continues. Both teams get the ball unless a TD or Safety is scored.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in the regular season a quarter is added, if no team scores the game ends in a tie.
If the receiving team scores a FG, the game continues, if the other team scores a FG the game continues. Both teams get the ball unless a TD or Safety is scored.

I think it's despicable that a professional game can end in a tie. What the fuck is that? Play the fucking game.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Packers finally start the better players then we should win the SB or at least get to the SB without an epic collapse like 2015. It's insane how poor this team was yet we still are one dropped int/ one correct ref flag away from the champ game again.

1.) Janis and Abb need to be starting WR's
2.) Morgan Brunott needs to go
3.) Sam Shields needs to learn how to catch
4.) Acquire MLB's so Matthews can go back to his natural position.
5.) Last but not least the training staff needs to learn how to deal with the medical side of the team. From preventing injuries, nutrition, yoga, fucking diagnosing injuries properly. I feel so bad for Ty that he kept trying to get back in but his ankle ligament was completely torn and required surgery. Also the entire O-line was injured for majority of the season.

Those are the improvements that can be made from the players side and for the coaching staff we need a real offensive play caller, Dom Capers to stop calling zone since it clearly fails with this team and a WR's coach wouldn't hurt.

Number 1 is just to funny and I love how some fans like Badgers fans think Abb like you call him is good just because he was a Badger. I'm sorry he will never stay healthy enough to play 16 games and be a starting wr. Janis has one good game and a lucky hailmary catch and he should start. Can you get any more homer then that? Prisoner of the moment syndrome. Peace.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's despicable that a professional game can end in a tie. What the fuck is that? Play the fucking game.
Hell let them play until they drop. Football is hard enough on the body as it is and you want to possibly add another hour of game time?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it would determine a real winner and give both teams a chance instead of just letting a flip of a coin decide the outcome of a game.

Don't give up a 75 yard catch and run. The coin flip didn't decide it, the players did.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams didn't win, time to change the rules!