• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disturbing Movies

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. I won't even google it because of the NSA en sech. Lol

Lol

I've seen some fucked up shit.

I remember when I was younger, I had this friend whose dad was a cop, and he knew all these real nasty, fucked up sites with beheadings and shit. I remember watching videos off of one of those sites, I literally could not eat the next day. Completely fucked my stomach

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snuff films are movies with real killings? Is that like that Faces of Death shit?

It's worse than that. Movies where part of the plot is to actually torture, kill the actors / actresses. They just don't know that is part of the plot until :exploding:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

I remember when I was younger, I had this friend whose dad was a cop, and he knew all these real nasty, fucked up sites with beheadings and shit. I remember watching videos off of one of those sites, I literally could not eat the next day. Completely fucked my stomach

Lol, yeah that's fairly fucked up! I don't want to see that shit.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than that. Movies where part of the plot is to actually torture, kill the actors / actresses. They just don't know that is part of the plot until :exploding:

Yeah, fuck that. I couldn't watch that shit

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer

Very much this for me. One of the first movies that came to mind. It took Michael Rooker acting the good guy in Cliffhanger for me to erase how bad a taste he left in my mouth. He was that good (creepy).

The Exorcist 3 kinda freaked me out. Mainly because of this scene.

exorcist-3-nurse-o.gif

Loved this movie and that scene was set up so wonderfully.. I remember the chills I got watching it and even, years later, seeing that gif I got chills again.

Since the movie was brought up, just had to add Hellraiser is one of my alltime favorite movies. The book was quite good too.. very quick read.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any in the Faces of Death series

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember seeing those when I was younger, still vividly remember the scene of the people eating the monkey brains. It was kind of a let down when it was revealed almost everything was staged in those movies.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

There are some sick sites out there, I can't stomach those either. When the Nick Berg film was going around I remember my curiosity getting the best of me and watching it almost to the point his head was completely decapitated and I had to turn away. That was a true snuff film.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clockwork Orange has been a long time favorite.

I found Full Metal Jacket disquieting but compelling. That Mickey Mouse thing at the end sorta struck a chord. Especially at watching all the zombies that were rotating back into "the World" at Treasure Island while I was waiting to go to Korea.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on a disturbing movie binge a couple of years ago. I found that the French have some insane horror flicks. one of my favorites was Martyrs.

Also, if you just want to be grossed out check out any of the Top Japanese horror movies, especially a movie called Imprint , you won't be dissapointed

I can't believe you have A Serbian Movie in the thread. Pretty nasty shit there.

Martyrs was really good. Pretty sick as well.

Human Centipede. Hands down. Will never be able to un-watch it.

It was pretty disturbing, haven't watched the second one yet.

Another movie, would be Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door, and no not the one with Elisha Cuthbert

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martyrs was really good. Pretty sick as well.

It was pretty disturbing, haven't watched the second one yet.

Another movie, would be Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door, and no not the one with Elisha Cuthbert

yes, great disturbing movie. That was based on a true story if I remember right.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall being disturbed by Star 80.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, great disturbing movie. That was based on a true story if I remember right.

I'm not sure if he based his off of the true story, but I know the movie ''An American Crime'' was based off an actual one. Same concept.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually both The Girl Next Door and An American Crime was both based off of the Sylvia Likens killing in 1965. Both just done a different way.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were considered heavily shocking at first because there was real footage of things like what the results of suicide jumpers look like laying on the pavement, but this was pre-internet so it's impact was really strong from word of mouth about the content of these movies. Most people, especially in the US, never had seen stuff like that before unless you had seen it happen in person or faked ones from movies. Seeing stuff like that for the first time did have impact.

Cult hits at first, but quickly most started realizing there was a lot of staged stuff in them.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some sick sites out there, I can't stomach those either. When the Nick Berg film was going around I remember my curiosity getting the best of me and watching it almost to the point his head was completely decapitated and I had to turn away. That was a true snuff film.

Yeah, I seen that one too, a few years ago.

Unfortunately, that's not the only one I've seen. Like you said, curiosity got the best of me as well.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fargo had a certain quality that made me feel little empty, I guess. Just the absolute isolation out there was a little bothersome. I have never really been that far outside of civilization.