• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disturbing Movies

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was and it bothered me when I first saw it.

One thing I don't understand is everybody's fear of The Exorcist though. I saw it as part of a double feature at a drive-in with Rosemary's Baby, which I thought was more disturbing. I had read the book first so...and it also could have been we were shit faced at the time. :D

Lol. My dad told me when he and my mother went to see it, that girls were screaming and running out of the theater. I've seen it and can see why it would freak people out at the time but not so much now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any war movie that feels real is fucked up. I just watched Deer Hunter, disturbing and sad.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of it is timing too. Cannibal Holocaust is a perfect example. If you watch it now it isn't that crazy compared to things like Hostel, but put yourself back in the 80s, no Blair Witch, no Internet, no way of knowing it was faked (somewhat). I mean the director was charged with murder in Italy when it came out and the actors had to breach contract to show it was fake. Imagine hearing rumors and shit about a movie like that before having the net to look things up.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original "Alien" movie bothered me as well. I couldn't stop thinking about the acid blood.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on a disturbing movie binge a couple of years ago. I found that the French have some insane horror flicks. one of my favorites was Martyrs.

Also, if you just want to be grossed out check out any of the Top Japanese horror movies, especially a movie called Imprint , you won't be dissapointed

I can't believe you have A Serbian Movie in the thread. Pretty nasty shit there.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on a disturbing movie binge a couple of years ago. I found that the French have some insane horror flicks. one of my favorites was Martyrs.

Also, if you just want to be grossed out check out any of the Top Japanese horror movies, especially a movie called Imprint , you won't be dissapointed

I can't believe you have A Serbian Movie in the thread. Pretty nasty shit there.

Irish referenced the Serbian movie so I googled it. Pretty fucked up from what I've seen thus far.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always judge a movie by how much I think about it days, months after I've seen it. Although not necessarily disturing in the same way A Serbian Film, I saw a documentary called Dear Zachary: A Letter To a Son About His Father. This documentary moved me like no other movie/doc I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it I hightly suggested it, I won't post any spoilers but the ending will have you floored.

I saw it maybe 3 years ago and still think about it from time to time.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always judge a movie by how much I think about it days, months after I've seen it. Although not necessarily disturing in the same way A Serbian Film, I saw a documentary called Dear Zachary: A Letter To a Son About His Father. This documentary moved me like no other movie/doc I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it I hightly suggested it, I won't post any spoilers but the ending will have you floored.

I saw it maybe 3 years ago and still think about it from time to time.

I'll check into it. If it's on Netflix I'll watch it sooner than later. Sounds interesting.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this movie, not long ago.

It was the most disturbing movie I have ever seen, I almost couldn't make it through the entire movie, shit made me sick.

And I guarantee, if any of you seen the movie, you would agree.

A Serbian Film

I just read the Synopsis for that film. :puke:

Sounds totally brutal and just all around fucked. I also watched some of your link and fast forwarded etc.

That's a fucked up movie no doubt.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are real snuff films that would make anything in this thread look like a Lassie Movie: Not that I'm sick enough to watch one:

snuff_poster_02.jpg

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never watch a snuff film. That's beyond my scope of viewership.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the Synopsis for that film. :puke:

Sounds totally brutal and just all around fucked. I also watched some of your link and fast forwarded etc.

That's a fucked up movie no doubt.

I shit you not, I literally felt guilty after watching that movie.

Bothered me for a few days

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google it. I learned about it when I watched 8MM with Nicholas Cage. It's beyond disturbing.

Snuff films are movies with real killings? Is that like that Faces of Death shit?