• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

didn't know moss had concussion problems?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
easier to pile on stats, which makes it easier to close in on his record. I don't think I'll ever say any of jerry's records will be easy to break though. even with the rules that favor passing so much more, Jerry's career records are pretty godly.

Who knows though, calvin johnson could keep up what he did this season for the rest of his career if these rules let him.

oh ok.

yeah, guess someone could come along and join a team like Detroit? they essentially pass year in, year out.

just looked at some career stats for CJ speaking of which.......CJ has done especially well his last two seasons, but he is still only 1/3 (roughly) the way to JR for yards. he is 1/4 the way to JR in receptions.

CJ is 28 so he must continue a high production rate for quite a few more years. he'd also have to stay healthy over this same time frame, and not many WR's can continue a high production rate into their mid 30's.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jerry Rice is the best of all time but with 40 yards to go and only :04 seconds on the clock I'm throwing it to #84 in his prime over any WR that has ever come into the league.