• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did You Know This?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not catch this during live game, but watching a repeat of the game on DVR, I heard the announcers say this.

Russell Wilson has been the starter for 50 games, and in EVERY game, that's right, Every game in RW's 50 game career, including playoffs, the Seahawks have LED in every game at one point.

I thought this was pretty amazing. The Atl Playoff game, Seattle was getting destroyed, but RW led them back to take the lead, same with the NE regular season game.

RW may not be Elite, :doh::gaah:, but he is one fine addition to this Seattle team.:suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not catch this during live game, but watching a repeat of the game on DVR, I heard the announcers say this.

Russell Wilson has been the starter for 50 games, and in EVERY game, that's right, Every game in RW's 50 game career, including playoffs, the Seahawks have LED in every game at one point.

I thought this was pretty amazing. The Atl Playoff game, Seattle was getting destroyed, but RW led them back to take the lead, same with the NE regular season game.

RW may not be Elite, :doh::gaah:, but he is one fine addition to this Seattle team.:suds:
He is still just a kid - he is going to continue to improve.....

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many qbs were considered elite in year 3? How many elite qbs were not even considered good in year 3?

Wilson is ahead of the curve and I like to think will go down like Montana. Underappreciated, but with more achievement than other more highly thought of qbs

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win Sunday and Wilson will have the record for wins by a QB in their first three years. That's impressive.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wilson lose every remaining game this year, his record will be impressive.
If Wilson loses every remaining game this year, who would you want? Cutler? aging Brady or Manning? Who would you take besides Russell? Where else is the upside?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wilson loses every remaining game this year, who would you want? Cutler? aging Brady or Manning? Who would you take besides Russell? Where else is the upside?

Exactly. I hope that Wilson realizes that more money doesn't bring more success and wants to have money for talent around him. He's a smart player, and I hope he's doing the endorsement deals so he doesn't feel he needs to take the Hawks to the cleaners. In the end, pay him what it takes to keep him, and hopefully he is willing to take what is needed to keep a team around him.

Wagner is another player that is vital to this team right now. Opponents average 25 yards more rushing per game in games he missed (and that includes games against incompetent running teams like Oakland, New York and St. Louis), not to mention that the defense has allowed less than 170 yards per game since he came back from that toe injury.

Avril isn't having the same year this year. He may not command the $ amount that would be expected, since at this time, this year is the worst (statistically) of his career. He has 3 more games to change that (which he can do, since the last 3 games has been a resurgence for him, and getting 2.5 sacks the next 3 would give him 7, a lot better for a free agent that 4.5).

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that stat too and it sounds impressive, but I'd like to see someone put it up against history and see if it actually is the far out of the ordinary.

It will be interesting to watch and see when Russ finally plays in a game where he doesn't have the lead at some point.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers/Luck. Outside of those two at this point in their careers, nobody.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is the first big time elite QB Seattle has ever had ... I would take NO one over this kid right now ... he's given us a chance in every game since we drafted him ... Everyone talks about our elite D being the reason we win, but Seattle was 7-9 the year before we drafted Wilson.... You could see the instant turn around from his presence on this team ...