• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Tom Brady cost himself first ballot HOF status?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the report. We all know he did it and denying it sounds completely ridiculous

We don't actually know that at all, and there is nothing in the report that leads to him doing it.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's completely in dispute. The report showed no evidence of it happening. The report was written to ignore all exculpatory evidence and highlight adjusted evidence, i.e. questioning Walt Anderson in a manner that fit the investigator's preconcieved narrative.

And no they were not way under.

So you're saying the Patriots' footballs didn't drop more than the Colts' during the same game? And that this mysterious drop didn't happen after half time for just reasons?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the ball losing a little air due to weather conditions.

Seriously? You lose all credibility saying things like that. Not even worth arguing it's so delusional...

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably still first ballot.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the Patriots' footballs didn't drop more than the Colts' during the same game? And that this mysterious drop didn't happen after half time for just reasons?

How much did they actually drop by the way from the start of the game to halftime? No one actually knows because they never recorded the measurements. They went by Walt's memory, and even then they discarded the measurements based on the gauge he remembered using, which happen to put the balls within the window of deflation based on the Ideal Gas Law. Didn't fit the narrative so they tossed it out.

After halftime? So you're saying when the balls were in complete control of the officials in the second half the Pats somehow tampered with them?:L

So if the air pressure is so important why did they stop measuring the psi in the Colts balls after they realized 3 out of 4 of them were also underinflated per league rules?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? You lose all credibility saying things like that. Not even worth arguing it's so delusional...

Right, don't go with actual facts, go with assumptions and inuendos.:L

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, don't go with actual facts, go with assumptions and inuendos.:L

The actual facts are that the Pats footballs deflated on average 0.7 psi more than the Colts regardless of needle used and this strange phenomenon didn't happen after half time. We have texts that strongly imply they were deflating footballs. We have the prior opponent thinking the Pats played with under-inflated footballs. NFL quarterbacks are saying it's impossible Brady wouldn't have noticed the difference and they think he's a cheater. We know Brady lied about not having a PSI preference and we know he lied about whether he knew one of the equipment managers.

I actually understand. I also believe that the delivery driver tampered with Ryan Braun's urine sample and I'm outraged that he was suspended for half a season simply because his name showed up on a list provided by a steroid provider when he never failed a (legitimate) drug test and everything was circumstantial.

There are very few people outside of New England who think your quarterback is innocent. I will say that I think the team penalties are excessive since I don't think Darth Belichick knew. I'd be surprised if he isn't really pissed at Brady.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual facts are that the Pats footballs deflated on average 0.7 psi more than the Colts regardless of needle used and this strange phenomenon didn't happen after half time. We have texts that strongly imply they were deflating footballs. We have the prior opponent thinking the Pats played with under-inflated footballs. NFL quarterbacks are saying it's impossible Brady wouldn't have noticed the difference and they think he's a cheater. We know Brady lied about not having a PSI preference and we know he lied about whether he knew one of the equipment managers.

I actually understand. I also believe that the delivery driver tampered with Ryan Braun's urine sample and I'm outraged that he was suspended for half a season simply because his name showed up on a list provided by a steroid provider when he never failed a (legitimate) drug test and everything was circumstantial.

There are very few people outside of New England who think your quarterback is innocent. I will say that I think the team penalties are excessive since I don't think Darth Belichick knew. I'd be surprised if he isn't really pissed at Brady.

That's as far as I had to read to realize you have not actually read the report.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats/ Brady fans will never get that. That is one of the reason this got blown up.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats/ Brady fans will never get that. That is one of the reason this got blown up.

So the investigation finds no evidence Brady attempted to have the balls tampered with and it's the fans, lol, right.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the investigation finds no evidence Brady attempted to have the balls tampered with and it's the fans, lol, right.
Every non Pats fan thinks it's a no brainier. You might want to start coming to grips with the fact that Brady is in fact guilty. I see other Pats fans have, not all just some.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every non Pats fan thinks it's a no brainier. You might want to start coming to grips with the fact that Brady is in fact guilty. I see other Pats fans have, not all just some.

So facts be damned? Got it!

The path of following the mob has worked out so well historically.:L

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a ton of evidence. It's just circumstantial, just like the same type of evidence that convicted Aaron Hernandez. The NFL doesn't need a video of Brady telling the equipment guys to deflate the footballs in order to convict him. I'm not sure why I'm still debating with you since you won't even admit the obvious fact that the Patriots' footballs deflated more than the Colts' in the first half of that game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a ton of evidence. It's just circumstantial, just like the same type of evidence that convicted Aaron Hernandez. The NFL doesn't need a video of Brady telling the equipment guys to deflate the footballs in order to convict him. I'm not sure why I'm still debating with you since you won't even admit the obvious fact that the Patriots' footballs deflated more than the Colts' in the first half of that game.

There is literally no evidence linking Brady to any violation of the equipment rules regarding inflation requirements of the footballs.

The Patriots footballs didn't deflate more than the Colts, hence why I know you never actually read the report.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So facts be damned? Got it!

The path of following the mob has worked out so well historically.:L
Your just following the Pats die hard mob. The facts actual lead any reasonable person to conclude he cheated thus all the remarks from neutral posters declaring him a cheater.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your just following the Pats die hard mob. The facts actual lead any reasonable person to conclude he cheated thus all the remarks from neutral posters declaring him a cheater.

What facts? There is actually no evidence that points to Brady breaking any rule regarding the psi of the footballs.

The Wells report is assumption and inuendo, something every investigator is taught to stay away from.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What facts? There is actually no evidence that points to Brady breaking any rule regarding the psi of the footballs.

The Wells report is assumption and inuendo, something every investigator is taught to stay away from.
The texts would lead anybody but a blind homer to the conclusion Brady wanted the balls deflated and in fact had them deflated for a long long time. No telling how long Brady has had the balls deflated, years is my guess. He was in fact found guilty by the NFL. Hey good luck with that appeal.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The texts would lead anybody but a blind homer to the conclusion Brady wanted the balls deflated and in fact had them deflated for a long long time. No telling how long Brady has had the balls deflated, years is my guess. He was in fact found guilty by the NFL. Hey good luck with that appeal.

:L

So which text concludes that Brady broke a rule regarding the inflation of the footballs?