• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez starts the game dropping the ball

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I disagree. It would be nice to have Troy but we don't. Dez is a way bigger issue.

Uh. No. On this team, if Dak just manages the game yesterday, we win. Honestly, he just needed to hand the ball off and hit open receivers in the red zone. As bad as Dez was, he did not throw a pick 6 or may questionable reads in the red zone. They were both bad but we could have won even with Dez’s bone headed play.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dez stopped being productive once Dak became the starting QB. This isn't just coincidence.

Yep. Beasley probably hoping he gets traded. That guy would kill it in New England or Green Bay.

Reactions: GNG

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In all fairness though, Dez has had 12 drops this year and has not had a 100 yard gain in 21 games. His production has declined and teams don’t respect him anymore.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh. No. On this team, if Dak just manages the game yesterday, we win. Honestly, he just needed to hand the ball off and hit open receivers in the red zone. As bad as Dez was, he did not throw a pick 6 or may questionable reads in the red zone. They were both bad but we could have won even with Dez’s bone headed play.

That's on Howdy. Dak was just playing the best hand delt him.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's on Howdy. Dak was just playing the best hand delt him.

Come now. Howdy did not miss an open Beasley repeatedly down there. The coaches did him no favors but he was bad against a team that had been playing awful.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness though, Dez has had 12 drops this year and has not had a 100 yard gain in 21 games. His production has declined and teams don’t respect him anymore.
This is why they should trade him while he still has some value.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come now. Howdy did not miss an open Beasley repeatedly down there. The coaches did him no favors but he was bad against a team that had been playing awful.

I think we've proven we disagree. Let's not spend all night going back and forth. We're all fans.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is why they should trade him while he still has some value.

I would if we could but honestly who would take him with his cap hit and his recent production? We are going to be stuck with him for at least two years.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with many holes need to be filled, but i think the team likes the DBs and DL. If we lose Lawrence that becomes a instant need.

IMO the biggest needs today is a game breaking WR, G and OT, for when Smith is injured.

I’m not saying you’re wrong but can they afford to use more picks and more money on the OLine? Seems like that’s to much focus on one unit even if OLine is extremely important. Big money to the best C, G and LT in the game all ready. If you’re talking about late round picks to try and find some talent I get it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would if we could but honestly who would take him with his cap hit and his recent production? We are going to be stuck with him for at least two years.
I think he'll be gone by next season.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think he'll be gone by next season.

We save 8.5 million by cutting him. He takes a pay cut like Carr did or he is gone. Don’t think anyone gives him what we would even after a pay cut.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We save 8.5 million by cutting him. He takes a pay cut like Carr did or he is gone. Don’t think anyone gives him what we would even after a pay cut.
Dez needs a change of scenery.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, look at how poorly philly played on offense, but the QB on Okland lost that game. He played just like Dak did. His receivers droped ballas, but he threw killer Ints. Dak is much more worrisome then Dez. Dez has not played well. I dont know why he played so much betterr with Romo, but he is not the same. Dak has happy feet and not seeing the field. Unless you have a defense like philly that creates turnovers and can hide poor QB play, you are not going to win with poor QB play in the NFL. This defense cannot win games. If Dak can throw the ball down the field once and a while, everything will open up. Next year is crtical for Dak IMO. Is he a one year wonder? I sure hope not. 22 and counting.

Reactions: GNG

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be an option. But if we let Dez go, we better damn sure get a true #1 WR.