• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez starts the game dropping the ball

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. We need to back to Romo friendly drafting. Fast wide out, back up tackle, if stud tight end available, get um. However still also need safety, DT, and linebacker. This team has some big holes.
I agree with many holes need to be filled, but i think the team likes the DBs and DL. If we lose Lawrence that becomes a instant need.

IMO the biggest needs today is a game breaking WR, G and OT, for when Smith is injured.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with many holes need to be filled, but i think the team likes the DBs and DL. If we lose Lawrence that becomes a instant need.

IMO the biggest needs today is a game breaking WR, G and OT, for when Smith is injured.
Nothing wrong with that list.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez needs to go. I'm sure I'm in the minority. But that's what I think. He still has trade value.
How much of it is Dez and how much of it is Dak? There is a lack of chemistry between these two players.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of it is Dez and how much of it is Dak? There is a lack of chemistry between these two players.

There is a lot of it's that Dak. But Dez has the trade value. Dak ins't ever going to be Brady but he could be a good qb. He has the it factor that a good NFL QB needs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of it's that Dak. But Dez has the trade value. Dak ins't ever going to be Brady but he could be a good qb. He has the it factor that a good NFL QB needs.
The Cowboys should trade Dez and bring in another QB to compete with Dak in preseason.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I just think either you trust Dak or you don't. No need to spend money or picks on a backup.

Dak needs competition. He was borderline awful for an NFLQB during the second half of the season. He was tentative and did not hit open receivers. Some of it was on play calling but the man had a ton of open receivers and either lacked vision or confidence. He was given the starting role during a charmed year with the best line and back in the league and when the OC COULD SURPRISE others since there was no tape. Now, there is tape and he must adjust.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dak is overrated in my opinion. He played terribly against Seattle.

Agree. Look at his stats and rating during the last half of this year. He was not very good and turned into a game manager when the team needed a real QB. I am not sure how well he will hold up.

Reactions: GNG

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak needs competition. He was borderline awful for an NFLQB during the second half of the season. He was tentative and did not hit open receivers. Some of it was on play calling but the man had a ton of open receivers and either lacked vision of confidence. He was given the starting role during a charmed year with the best line and back in the league and when the OC COULD SURPRISE others since there was no tape. Now, there is tape and he must adjust.

I'll take his effort everyday. We need more defense and a new coach.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll take his effort everyday. We need more defense and a new coach.

Effort does not win championships. Need a top talent and he is not in the top 10 in the league and likely not in the top 15. Agree on Howdy Doodie and an improved defense.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effort does not win championships. Need a top talent and he is not in the top 10 in the league and likely not in the top 15. Agree on Howdy Doodie and an improved defense.

I'm not saying I'm right. Just what I think. And I think Dak is good enough.