• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez starts the game dropping the ball

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Unless you get better, you keep him.

Problem is that it is hard to get better if you keep him. Dez takes up too much cap space, and continuing to pay him only draws out the problem. Cut him, trade him, I don't care, but he isn't really helping this team right now.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say what you want about trading, cutting or benching him, but we still need Dez near the goalline. IF Witten retires there is no other receiver that puts stress on the defense. We need a new #1 receiver, someone the other team has to respect. That alone will help Dez by taking defensive attention away from him. He has only been playing around half the snaps, which is odd to do, but it is the right thing. Williams or Butler will be brought back. Need to get a big time WR in the draft - preferably one who runs good routes and has no trouble getting open.

How many red zone td's did Dez get this year? A few years ago, he was almost unstoppable on that slant to the front corner of the endzone. Not so much the last two years, at least.

Right now, our best redzone weapons are Zeke and Witten, with a splash of Dak.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many red zone td's did Dez get this year? A few years ago, he was almost unstoppable on that slant to the front corner of the endzone. Not so much the last two years, at least.

Right now, our best redzone weapons are Zeke and Witten, with a splash of Dak.
Could it be dak cant throw fade?? Who was throwing to him a few years ago??

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Dak play this weekend ??

What an anticlimactic game. So glad I didnt kick out the money before the season to go to that game. Instead I dropped $1000 to go to Hollywood and see Wentz blow out his knee in person... :doh: