• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez starts the game dropping the ball

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez needs to go. I'm sure I'm in the minority. But that's what I think. He still has trade value.

Be careful... Tomodach might curse you out for that. Hopefully he doesn’t call you stupid for starting a sentence with a preposition

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This game was telling. Dak significantly regressed this year particularly down the stretch. He has had receivers open and sees to have lost confidence. Dez is a headcase and no longer a number 1 receiver. Meanwhile, we have significantly overpaid for what amounts to a 2 and 3 receiver. No one will trade for either of them. Witten is a year older and Big Red likely going 8-8 again. Mediocre written all over him. Look at where Garrett ends up this year - his favorite record - 8-8. The play calling was atrocious. All kind of holes to fix and some significant free agents and restricted free agents. We may have missed a window. The salary cap is a mess and we are lucky we are paying Dak like a 4th rounder but then again he played like one today during the biggest game of the season. Bailey got the shanks during the wrong time of the year. This team lost 4 games at home this year. And it still has Jerry as a GM.

Merry Christmas!

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dez needs to go. I'm sure I'm in the minority. But that's what I think. He still has trade value.

Who in their right mind would take him with his salary, his recent production, and the drama he brings? We are stuck with him for a couple of years. Need some deep field threats. Butler would have played better than him today. Our best receiver right now, Beasley is consistently open but our QB is afraid to throw it to him and instead forces it to Dez.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to Manster... :D
Never said that. I don't hang from players nuts like you do with Dez.
Hell I've said all last year I want to see Dak's third your before I pass judgement either way.
Last season he was great, this year not so much. I figured teams would adjust to him now its his turn to show us if he can adjust too.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Never said that. I don't hang from players nuts like you do with Dez.
Hell I've said all last year I want to see Dak's third your before I pass judgement either way.
Last season he was great, this year not so much. I figured teams would adjust to him now its his turn to show us if he can adjust too.

Dak really struggled during the second half of the year. Seemed like he lost confidence and was missing his reads. He was not decisive. He was great early but boy did he struggle down the stretch. Just saw too many misses of open receivers and inaccurate throws.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was not screaming at anybody when he fumbled the ball. He sat down on the bench. Yoh dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You sound just like fuck head Buck trying to start shit, but Brady can curse out his coach on the sideline and it is called passion. Shouldnt you and your so called "passionate" Eagle fans be preparing to throw snowballs at Santa??Instead of trolling the Cowboys board. And it is spelled Dez, Stupid!!

Did you see Daks tweet throwing Dez under the bus...

Dak Prescott on his INT that went through hands of Dez Bryant: “I think I have to throw him a better ball. Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”

I understand if you're pissed about the game cause I'd be mad too cause I think Dallas out played Seattle. I never saw CowboysZone before but theres a long thread on there stating the reason Dallas lost is because of Dez blowing up on the sideline asking for the ball more. I thought you saw it too. Dont understand why you erupted on me outside of the fact you were pissed about the game. I was just saying Dez's act is wearing thin... especially after the big turnovers. Looks like Dak is fed up with his crap too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was not screaming at anybody when he fumbled the ball. He sat down on the bench. Yoh dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You sound just like fuck head Buck trying to start shit, but Brady can curse out his coach on the sideline and it is called passion. Shouldnt you and your so called "passionate" Eagle fans be preparing to throw snowballs at Santa??Instead of trolling the Cowboys board. And it is spelled Dez, Stupid!!

A pitiful display by Cowboys' offensive staff and pouting Dez Bryant ends ridiculous season

They controlled the clock in the first half with the running game and kept Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson in lockdown, but their pouting wide receiver Dez Bryant fumbled to set up a Seahawks touchdown. Bryant spent much of the first half shouting at folks on sideline as he wasn't a focal point of the offense.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as much ad I'm pissed at Dez right now, he alone isn't the reason were out of the playoffs.
The line wasn't nearly as good as we hoped, Dak regressed and the whole D was suspect most of the season. I won't even point the Zekes suspension because Morris and Smith did a pretty nice job for those 6 weeks.

On to 2018. I see this draft being OFFENSE heavy.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as much ad I'm pissed at Dez right now, he alone isn't the reason were out of the playoffs.
The line wasn't nearly as good as we hoped, Dak regressed and the whole D was suspect most of the season. I won't even point the Zekes suspension because Morris and Smith did a pretty nice job for those 6 weeks.

On to 2018. I see this draft being OFFENSE heavy.
I agree. We need to back to Romo friendly drafting. Fast wide out, back up tackle, if stud tight end available, get um. However still also need safety, DT, and linebacker. This team has some big holes.

Reactions: GNG

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in their right mind would take him with his salary, his recent production, and the drama he brings? We are stuck with him for a couple of years. Need some deep field threats. Butler would have played better than him today. Our best receiver right now, Beasley is consistently open but our QB is afraid to throw it to him and instead forces it to Dez.
You dont think Joe Buck instigated the drama on the sidelines?? I was pissed at Dez for dropping that first pass and then the fumble, but what Joe Buck was doing was fucking ridiculous He went on and on about Dez. That shit goes on with a lot of players. Tom Brady has done worse, but you damn sure wont hear Buck say anything about that. Why??

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope this is the end of this coaching staff. There is too much talent on this roster to squander it with mediocre coaching. Garrett has run his course IMO. Linehan needs to have his head examined sometimes. Marinelli is a good coach, but I think his scheme is past it's prime.
I don't think they HAVE to go and am fine if they stay, but I am also fine if they are all let go. If it were my call I give Garrett another shot. There does have to be accountability for everyone. Players, coaches, etc. Don't think there is any chance Jerry gets rid of Garrett though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta admit - I love Romo- but he may have died today , if he didn't vs Atl
I only saw parts of the game. Was the protection really that bad?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Daks tweet throwing Dez under the bus...

Dak Prescott on his INT that went through hands of Dez Bryant: “I think I have to throw him a better ball. Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”

I understand if you're pissed about the game cause I'd be mad too cause I think Dallas out played Seattle. I never saw CowboysZone before but theres a long thread on there stating the reason Dallas lost is because of Dez blowing up on the sideline asking for the ball more. I thought you saw it too. Dont understand why you erupted on me outside of the fact you were pissed about the game. I was just saying Dez's act is wearing thin... especially after the big turnovers. Looks like Dak is fed up with his crap too.
Watch the video. Then give me your opinion on it. I saw it differently

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a tough year. If we are going to be honest Dez sucked this year. You can't be a successful NFL team with a WR with a $17M cap hit that you hope makes a big play to offset his shitty ones and that was Dez down the stretch. It's just not acceptable. But he is under contract and he WILL be here next year and he WILL do better next year. I think the Dez hate got a little out of control here. I get how it happens here. A guy isn't what we thought or hoped or Someone defends a player a little too much or disagreements start and others start attacking the player because of it. We have seen it before with Romo. We see it now with me and Byron Jones. With a better top receiver this team is absolutely in the playoffs. I have zero, ZERO doubt about that. But, I think Dez still has something left in the tank. I think we need another weapon on Offense because someone needs to stretch the field and then I think you see a better Dez too. I honestly believe some of the drops and the fumble are because of his pride and insecurity and him trying to do too much to "prove" himself. He is never going to be a top 5 or probably even 10 WR again, but he can be a key contributor for us. I am so pissed at him right now for his play and his yelling for the ball and then screwing up or getting completely owned one on one all game, but I think if we have a successful year next year he will need to be a part of it.

And it's not just Dez. Dak needs to be better. He needs to be more accurate and not try to do too much. The OL needs to be better. Zeke needs to grow up. The entire defense needs to be more consistent and better. Lee needs to stay healthy. Jaylon Smith needs to be MUCH better. I will for the 100th time give my :2cents: on him and it is simply what we were told on draft day. Year one he won't see the field. Year 2 healthy enough to play but not healthy and a shell of what he will be. Year 3 is the year he will be as healthy as he ever will be and show us what he has. So we need to withhold judgment until next year. I pray it is what we all thought on draft day because Hitchens likely isn't going to be here so if Smith doesn't step up we are in big trouble because Wilson was disappointing this year. Beasley needs to beat double teams. The other WRs need to play for their jobs. If you can't be a good possession guy and you can't stretch the field you need to go. Witten is really looking slow now. He will still be a key player and absolute role model and leader, but he probably needs his snaps cut to keep him fresh.

Everyone is pissed right now, but I still enjoyed this season and can't wait to watch next week and think how they play will say a lot about their makeup, their cohesiveness and if the coaches can still lead them. I know many won't mind a loss because the season is over and it could jump us a couple of picks, but I want to win that last game badly. I want this team to show what they are made of and send Philly into the playoffs on a loss and I don't care if they play everyone or no one

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it again....Group Effort

Dak needs to continue to grow and improve over this past season. There was a reason he wasn't a first round talent and it showed this season. I still love his upside and that's mostly due to the type of person he is. He will work his ass off and has a strong desire to improve. Frankly, I'll take those intangibles going in to year three.

Dez has regressed and it will be interesting to see if he has the desire required to turn that around. Maturity required and that remains the biggest question about Dez.

Dallas has zero depth and when front line players get hurt, this team is in trouble. That has to fall on coaching. I wouldn't be upset if we had a turnover on the staff. I don't think Garrett is going anywhere and that's mostly cause Jerry knows the value of a coach who gets his players to play hard. BUT...I'd love to see new coordinators, just don't thing that will happen either.

We need more talent just about everywhere, BUT NO WHERE MORE THAN WIDE RECIEVER.

21 years and counting....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw parts of the game. Was the protection really that bad?

He had time a few times and took the sack or the hit. He took three big shots on the read option. If you watch it closely, his eyes looked a little dazed after a head to head shot. The blitz gave us some trouble as well. I thought Bell did OK though until the 4rth

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont think Joe Buck instigated the drama on the sidelines?? I was pissed at Dez for dropping that first pass and then the fumble, but what Joe Buck was doing was fucking ridiculous He went on and on about Dez. That shit goes on with a lot of players. Tom Brady has done worse, but you damn sure wont hear Buck say anything about that. Why??
Not sure how drama csn be instigated from the booth.
I guess you could next blame the camera crew for focusing on Dez.

No , No you can't this is all on Dez.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a tough year. If we are going to be honest Dez sucked this year. You can't be a successful NFL team with a WR with a $17M cap hit that you hope makes a big play to offset his shitty ones and that was Dez down the stretch. It's just not acceptable. But he is under contract and he WILL be here next year and he WILL do better next year. I think the Dez hate got a little out of control here. I get how it happens here. A guy isn't what we thought or hoped or Someone defends a player a little too much or disagreements start and others start attacking the player because of it. We have seen it before with Romo. We see it now with me and Byron Jones. With a better top receiver this team is absolutely in the playoffs. I have zero, ZERO doubt about that. But, I think Dez still has something left in the tank. I think we need another weapon on Offense because someone needs to stretch the field and then I think you see a better Dez too. I honestly believe some of the drops and the fumble are because of his pride and insecurity and him trying to do too much to "prove" himself. He is never going to be a top 5 or probably even 10 WR again, but he can be a key contributor for us. I am so pissed at him right now for his play and his yelling for the ball and then screwing up or getting completely owned one on one all game, but I think if we have a successful year next year he will need to be a part of it.

And it's not just Dez. Dak needs to be better. He needs to be more accurate and not try to do too much. The OL needs to be better. Zeke needs to grow up. The entire defense needs to be more consistent and better. Lee needs to stay healthy. Jaylon Smith needs to be MUCH better. I will for the 100th time give my :2cents: on him and it is simply what we were told on draft day. Year one he won't see the field. Year 2 healthy enough to play but not healthy and a shell of what he will be. Year 3 is the year he will be as healthy as he ever will be and show us what he has. So we need to withhold judgment until next year. I pray it is what we all thought on draft day because Hitchens likely isn't going to be here so if Smith doesn't step up we are in big trouble because Wilson was disappointing this year. Beasley needs to beat double teams. The other WRs need to play for their jobs. If you can't be a good possession guy and you can't stretch the field you need to go. Witten is really looking slow now. He will still be a key player and absolute role model and leader, but he probably needs his snaps cut to keep him fresh.

Everyone is pissed right now, but I still enjoyed this season and can't wait to watch next week and think how they play will say a lot about their makeup, their cohesiveness and if the coaches can still lead them. I know many won't mind a loss because the season is over and it could jump us a couple of picks, but I want to win that last game badly. I want this team to show what they are made of and send Philly into the playoffs on a loss and I don't care if they play everyone or no one

I thought Jones played well yesterday. Deon Sanders supposedly dogged our young corners pretty good last night. He said they have him doing drills in his yard. They are learning. Our defense yesterday had 4 rookies on the field including Taco for a lot of the game and held Seattle under 150 yrds and 14 points. We could do a bit better in the red zone but again they are young.