• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez starts the game dropping the ball

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope this is the end of this coaching staff. There is too much talent on this roster to squander it with mediocre coaching. Garrett has run his course IMO. Linehan needs to have his head examined sometimes. Marinelli is a good coach, but I think his scheme is past it's prime.
This coaching staff is just terrible. Dak did not play well this year. Dez is not a #1 wide reciever.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hate Dez. That is why you could not wait to start this thread.
I am sick of Dez fans making excuses for his play, which is yes, making me hate Dez.
but I was never enthralled with him even when many of you were claiming him top 5 WR in league. (for full disclosure)

However nothing I am saying right now is incorrect.
BTW I would have loved to waited to start this thread. Not my fault his 1st pass went to him & it went right through his hands. Which is more normal than him catching passes nowadays.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those saying JG is gone next year.

I dont think so.
This season will be blamed on the 6 game suspension, insulating JG from any backlash.
He should be gone, but you are right, he probably won't be, though Jerry was pretty pissed. Linehan must go

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be trade bait.
I would love to trade him next year. Not sure what ramifications on the cap is though. (dont know the contract for Dez)
He should be gone, but you are right, he probably won't be, though Jerry was pretty pissed. Linehan must go
wouldnt hurt my feelings if he was gone. We get out coached every 2nd half of maybe every game. just dont see it happening next year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to trade him next year. Not sure what ramifications on the cap is though. (dont know the contract for Dez)

wouldnt hurt my feelings if he was gone. We get out coached every 2nd half of maybe every game. just dont see it happening next year.
I would love to trade Dez, but no one would ever take on his contract after he quit on his team today

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to trade Dez, but no one would ever take on his contract after he quit on his team today
well there is always Snyder (he is always willing to over pay for a name)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Cowboys fans, I'm sorry for the rants, I really took that loss hard. We have one of the most talented teams in the league and we are 8-7 and out. Merry Christmas to you all

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Jon Gruden thought a lot of Coach Rod as a DC....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Cowboys fans, I'm sorry for the rants, I really took that loss hard. We have one of the most talented teams in the league and we are 8-7 and out. Merry Christmas to you all
Merry Christmas UK... I completely understand.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gaurntee you, someone would take Dez.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always some teams that would.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I don’t get is had a huge fumble and that INT was his fault not Daks but Diez is still on the sideline screaming at everyone. He was worth the headache those 3 straight years of 1200+ and double digit TDS but just shut up and make a game changing play.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don’t get is had a huge fumble and that INT was his fault not Daks but Diez is still on the sideline screaming at everyone. He was worth the headache those 3 straight years of 1200+ and double digit TDS but just shut up and make a game changing play.
Dez was not screaming at anybody when he fumbled the ball. He sat down on the bench. Yoh dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You sound just like fuck head Buck trying to start shit, but Brady can curse out his coach on the sideline and it is called passion. Shouldnt you and your so called "passionate" Eagle fans be preparing to throw snowballs at Santa??Instead of trolling the Cowboys board. And it is spelled Dez, Stupid!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was not screaming at anybody when he fumbled the ball. He sat down on the bench. Yoh dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You sound just like fuck head Buck trying to start shit, but Brady can curse out his coach on the sideline and it is called passion. Shouldnt you and your so called "passionate" Eagle fans be preparing to throw snowballs at Santa??Instead of trolling the Cowboys board. And it is spelled Dez, Stupid!!

Wow, you’re really in the Christmas spirit. They cameras went to the sidelines a few times during the game to show Dez screaming at people. Aikmann even said “Dez is extremely upset about something” and all this wasn’t after the fumble. I have absolutely no idea why your panties are in a bind. Dez probably is a big part of the loss and all I’m saying is I don’t understand why he’s on the sidelines screaming at people. Jeez man. I totally don’t get your melt down... and yes, it’s spelled Dez. Sometimes on my cell phone my fingers hit the other keys. Relax. Wish I could give you a hug or something.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez needs to go. I'm sure I'm in the minority. But that's what I think. He still has trade value.