• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

devs30rko, question!

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devs I like all your assessments but I think you are a little hard on Corrente. I like him. Reminds me of a young Daneyko who Similarly would get out of position to drop somebody. I still think he will make a solid defenseman.

rp i can half admit to being hard at him.

BUT within reason.

kid i know is currently playing in the ohl for plymouth and was put in contact 2 years ago with corrente as an advisor sort of deal.

i know for a fact, that all corrente has done is tell the kid to follow his main mentallity, FIGHT. its the first thing he thinks about. if he can change that there's hope. if not. well i don't see it working out.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the other notes...

i'm assuming you're joking on the beek to russian owner thing hahah i don't buy all that talk. it knowing his kid at the least and knowing beek from slightly outside it just doesn't seem like anything he'd want to do.

he bought the team because he was a fan, of course it could happen but i jsut can't see that being realistic.

but on the clarkson talk. he's got nice hands, good physicallity (and under lemaire has played far more disciplined) but his best work is served in the corners of the offensive zone and in front of the net.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see more potential in urbom than corrente and fraser .interested to see what goes on with tao.forward wise tendency is my favorite