• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 2 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, can't fault Marty for those first two goals either IMO. Come on one was on 5-3 PP, there's no chance.

Guys need to come out with a little more fire, it's like they're saving themselves... no effing way thats acceptable... upsets happen, don't let that happen!

its 1-1, take 2 at home in our casa, and finish them off back in their place.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3rd goal was on Marty though. Flashbacks of the tampa series. Funny thing is 2mins before that goal chico said clemmenson told him they were going to shoot bad angle goals at him. Ugh

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot shoot and shoot... no matter what just shoot. Panthers did and got one to go through.

Our guys need to do so as well. Parise, in particular, needs to stop shooting it blindly! A couple chances on him that went south.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, watching the other playoff games, the Devils didn't play very well last night. Doesn't feel playoff hockey for them, its like going through the motions and may not be taking the Panthers seriously....

which would be some bull....

I would vote for the switch of Henrique and Zajac... but Zajac with Clarkson and Poni isn't that exciting IMO. Even though I think thats the line that scored.

I can't say to split up Kovy n Parise right since it's too late to start experimenting the chemistry/makeshift right now. Especially in the playoffs.

I like Henrique with kovy and parise,Elias with sykora and clarky and zajac with pony and zubs would also like Harold out and larsson in. I also can't blame Marty and agree we need to pick up the intensity but if we increase the intensity do more bad calls follow ?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poni and Zubs need to start using their size. Didn't see enough of that the first 2 games. Those 2 should not be losing a single battle along the boards. I thought Bernier did a great job of that. He was one of the few guys I thought had a solid game yesterday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poni and Zubs need to start using their size. Didn't see enough of that the first 2 games. Those 2 should not be losing a single battle along the boards. I thought Bernier did a great job of that. He was one of the few guys I thought had a solid game yesterday.
Bernier was definately one of the few players who hit the boards hard.Clarky was but seemed to back off some after the penalty.I would like to see parise work the corners and down low like he used to but something still seems off with him

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Henrique with kovy and parise,Elias with sykora and clarky and zajac with pony and zubs would also like Harold out and larsson in. I also can't blame Marty and agree we need to pick up the intensity but if we increase the intensity do more bad calls follow ?

We can definitely raise the intensity level w/o the bad calls....

It's Carolina all over... lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the love of god tell me the Peter Harrold experiment is over. He was getting toasted all game long and now is not the time to "give him a chance" its the fucking playoffs either you hack it or you dont play!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
de95 no joke! the rangers can dress a 21 year old rookie with no nhl experience in a road playoff game...yet our #4 pick who played the whole year cant crack our swarm it up defense? yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.