• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 2 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There you go, now he an say whatever he wants. That's the first high traffic area Kovy's been in all series.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, and now we can all be friends again.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, wasn't it you that was talking about how Parise wasn't giving interviews but Kovy was doing the right thing?

yeah so? i thought it was strange he wasnt giving any interviews

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Larry must have flipped a table in the intermission. Or was it kicking a trash can?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this place will never change :L

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida knew if they left Miami down 0-2, they were done. They kinda played like their back was against the wall. We look flat though, no excuse for that.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Special Teams has destroyed us so far this series.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough loss guys but I think all of us , or most of us , would've accepted 1-1 heading back to Jersey.

Im glad someone decided to finally put Henrique back with Parise and Kovy. He isnt as good as Zajac is so he's basically useless on the Clarkson line.

I really thought we were gonna tie it. Had 3-4 good opps after the Kovy goal to tie the game but it just wasnt our night. I wasnt expecting a sweep.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special Teams has destroyed us so far this series.

I agree we need to get our pk back on track but the 5 on 3 was bullshit.We also need to bury them shots hopefully we carry over the 3rd period play next game

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 1 playoff loss and we resort back to sky is failing mentality and name calling? We badly outplayed them in the 3rd. I don't care about the Panthers, it is about the Devils. We played like shit for 2 periods and it cost us. If we play well the Panthers don't stand a chance.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 1 playoff loss and we resort back to sky is failing mentality and name calling? We badly outplayed them in the 3rd. I don't care about the Panthers, it is about the Devils. We played like shit for 2 periods and it cost us. If we play well the Panthers don't stand a chance.

The sky isn't falling?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much like gm 1 but reveresed roles....

Parise has been bad with his shooting... guy is on a tough streak right now.

Thought we were going to at least tie out with what, 18 mins left? little disappointing but offensively we didn't create enough chances throughout the game...

Look slow too.... dont like that at all.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much like gm 1 but reveresed roles....

Parise has been bad with his shooting... guy is on a tough streak right now.

Thought we were going to at least tie out with what, 18 mins left? little disappointing but offensively we didn't create enough chances throughout the game...

Look slow too.... dont like that at all.

I would love to see this offense open up.I do think either splitting parise and kovy or leaving henrique between them will help.would like to see this team get a little nastier on the boards and show they want the puck more.Sky isnt falling but some changes in our gameplay will do a world of good

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else love the NON call of the slash of the stick, knocking it out of our hands at center ice when we had the puck with 6 minutes to go in the third... Fuck, even the announcers said how can that not be a penalty, and they were from Florida.... just sad. Not that our Power Play would have done anything, but you never know... we had a chances to tie... sucks we didnt show up till the third...

If there is anything good that came from this is that we stole home field from them... lets make the next two count... I dont think the sky is falling, but I am worried a little now after this effort... this is the playoffs and I think they took them lightly after a game 1 win. Marty had no shot on the first two goals... and they were on the PP.... the last and game winner was a softie.... but we know Marty has given those up in the last couple of years... other than that... this team played bad, not him....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else love the NON call of the slash of the stick, knocking it out of our hands at center ice when we had the puck with 6 minutes to go in the third... Fuck, even the announcers said how can that not be a penalty, and they were from Florida.... just sad. Not that our Power Play would have done anything, but you never know... we had a chances to tie... sucks we didnt show up till the third...

If there is anything good that came from this is that we stole home field from them... lets make the next two count... I dont think the sky is falling, but I am worried a little now after this effort... this is the playoffs and I think they took them lightly after a game 1 win. Marty had no shot on the first two goals... and they were on the PP.... the last and game winner was a softie.... but we know Marty has given those up in the last couple of years... other than that... this team played bad, not him....

the slash was bad a lot of missed calls went fla's way but like you said atleast we got the split and had some momentum to build off from the third.Would also like to see harold out and larsson in

Last edited by a moderator:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sky isn't falling but we should be worried. Again not because florida is "good" but because out of 6 periods we showed up in 2 of them and we are lucky to have got a win out of one of them.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see this offense open up.I do think either splitting parise and kovy or leaving henrique between them will help.would like to see this team get a little nastier on the boards and show they want the puck more.Sky isnt falling but some changes in our gameplay will do a world of good

I will say this, watching the other playoff games, the Devils didn't play very well last night. Doesn't feel playoff hockey for them, its like going through the motions and may not be taking the Panthers seriously....

which would be some bull....

I would vote for the switch of Henrique and Zajac... but Zajac with Clarkson and Poni isn't that exciting IMO. Even though I think thats the line that scored.

I can't say to split up Kovy n Parise right since it's too late to start experimenting the chemistry/makeshift right now. Especially in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.