• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devonta Smith Injured Again

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me skeptical, but a man with a frame like that may have a very short shelf life in the NFL. Even DeSean Jackson had bigger legs than that.
I had a big "discussion" about this very subject with the resident Eagles' cheerleader. He still insists that his extremely thin frame will not be an issue in the NFL, and also insists that there is no evidence to support small players getting hurt by collision..........right after he posted a study that stated that the smallest WR demograph in the NFL gets hurt more often!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's those stork-legs man.... Lookin like he built on top of toothpicks

Screen_Shot_2021_05_14_at_2.57.45_PM.png

The 6 is wider than his legs.

:oops:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a big "discussion" about this very subject with the resident Eagles' cheerleader. He still insists that his extremely thin frame will not be an issue in the NFL, and also insists that there is no evidence to support small players getting hurt by collision..........right after he posted a study that stated that the smallest WR demograph in the NFL gets hurt more often!
Debate is difficult for some.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith actually looks good, the Jets beat reporters were saying so at the Eagles-Jets joint practice today. So if he can manage to stay healthy, I think he is going to be a player for this WR-starved team. I know that is the big if given his size.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith actually looks good, the Jets beat reporters were saying so at the Eagles-Jets joint practice today. So if he can manage to stay healthy, I think he is going to be a player for this WR-starved team. I know that is the big if given his size.
I think Smith has a lot of talent. He is going to fly across the middle on ins, deep crosses and slants. My concern for him is more can Hurts hit him in stride on those plays. I think his quickness and speed is going to make Hurts look bad A lot of times. I think he and the 2 TEs are going to be fighting for some of the same real estate. I think if you do indeed have a WR to stretch the field its really going to help your offense. If you don’t I think it could be trouble because a zone D may shut them down

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to fly across the middle on ins, deep crosses and slants.

Exactly the reason his size is an issue.

giphy-downsized.gif

Now imagine that guy has about 60 fewer lbs on him and the guy hitting him is in the NFL.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly the reason his size is an issue.

giphy-downsized.gif

Now imagine that guy has about 60 fewer lbs on him and the guy hitting him is in the NFL.
RTK will just claim cheap shot is what injured his infatuation. Then ignore this video as he claims anyone would get hurt from a hit like this.
Now on the other hand if he goes over the middle I will give props to his effort as a little guy, but with Hurts throwing him the ball over the middle. Hurts might lead him into some of those hits. Which could be cringe worthy. if this does happen. Will that lead to the WR getting gator arms?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTK will just claim cheap shot is what injured his infatuation. Then ignore this video as he claims anyone would get hurt from a hit like this.
Now on the other hand if he goes over the middle I will give props to his effort as a little guy, but with Hurts throwing him the ball over the middle. Hurts might lead him into some of those hits. Which could be cringe worthy. if this does happen. Will that lead to the WR getting gator arms?
That hit is no longer legal in the NFL but that hit is definitely coming.
From the defensive huddle: "Okay guys, who is getting the personal foul today?"
He is damn lucky Jack Tatum is not playing!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hit is no longer legal in the NFL but that hit is definitely coming.
From the defensive huddle: "Okay guys, who is getting the personal foul today?"
He is damn lucky Jack Tatum is not playing!
that play looked like all shoulder