• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Pistons Fans Roll Call

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a day back on the CBS boards when us Pistons fans were a force. There were a number of good posters, and for the total number of Pistons posters actually very few crackpots.
Most have slunk away in shame, but I know a number were quietly lurking as they would make a rare comment.
I was just wondering if any others have made the jump over and are just hiding out.

Deeeeeeetrooooiiiittt Baaaaassketbaaaaaaaall!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the Palace in early April and your PA announcer kind of sucks. Just sayin'

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a day back on the CBS boards when us Pistons fans were a force. There were a number of good posters, and for the total number of Pistons posters actually very few crackpots.
Most have slunk away in shame, but I know a number were quietly lurking as they would make a rare comment.
I was just wondering if any others have made the jump over and are just hiding out.

Deeeeeeetrooooiiiittt Baaaaassketbaaaaaaaall!

you need your boy bball master back here...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the Palace in early April and your PA announcer kind of sucks. Just sayin'

I completely disagree. He's not the best, but he brings energy and enthusiasm.
He has gotten a little full of himself with his gimmicks, but it makes him identifiable.
But I guess if you are used to having the Indiana PA announcer whom you can sleep to it may be a bit of a shock.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need your boy bball master back here...

Back in the day there was a healthy cohort of good Pistons posters at CBS. But that was long enough ago that Rondo/Stuckey was a legitimate debate.

I predict that next year we will see some Pistons fans coming out of the woodwork if Joe does his job. Drummond is exciting, Monroe solid, another high draft pick and money to throw around in FA should make for the playoffs next year. You guys just remember who was here the whole time when the bandwagon starts up again:suds:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will root for the pistons when they stop trading all their talent away for draft picks that they will then trade away again. The Lions cause me too much pain to continue rooting for another shitty Detroit team.

Hilarious realization. Detroit does not even get their own championship Tshirts unless they drive out of their 3rd world country to Ann Arbor.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also GO PISTONS!!! and I thought your PA announcer impression of the world's greatest PA announcer was spot on, just saying.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will root for the pistons when they stop trading all their talent away for draft picks that they will then trade away again. The Lions cause me too much pain to continue rooting for another shitty Detroit team.

Hilarious realization. Detroit does not even get their own championship Tshirts unless they drive out of their 3rd world country to Ann Arbor.

So you root for the Heat instead. That must take balls.:lame:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree. He's not the best, but he brings energy and enthusiasm.
He has gotten a little full of himself with his gimmicks, but it makes him identifiable.
But I guess if you are used to having the Indiana PA announcer whom you can sleep to it may be a bit of a shock.

I've been to basketball and baseball games of all sorts lately. I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to this matter, but he's probably been the worst I've witness. He tries so hard to be enthusiastic, but since the Pistons are so bad these days, he actually comes out as lethargic at the same time. Not a good combination.

My last Pacers game came in 2010. I went to a Bulls game last year, and a Bucks/Cavs game in Milwaukee the year before that. My first Bulls game was in 1998, while my first Pacers game was in 2004.

My goal for next year is Cleveland, that way I'll have visited every arena in the NBA's Central Division...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really a Lebron fan and was thrilled when I did not have to root for an ohio team and was even more impressed he did what it takes to win.

and balls? I don't really care. I just love watching great players and great basketball.