• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones just said there is no reason to bring Romo in these meaningless games to risk injury and save him for the postseason. Romo Romo Romo

Taking anything JJ says to heart is meaningless. Romo likely doesn't factor into the 2016 season at all, without an injury to Dak, and your obsession and your cheerleading for Romo should be directed at the GB defense instead.

Don't suck, don't suck, don't suck!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking anything JJ says to heart is meaningless. Romo likely doesn't factor into the 2016 season at all, without an injury to Dak, and your obsession and your cheerleading for Romo should be directed at the GB defense instead.

Don't suck, don't suck, don't suck!

I'm fine with the GB defense which has relinquished only 12 ppg (except last two games in garbage time when they switch to soft coverage/zone) in the winnings streak since finally becoming healthy. I'd be more worried about your defense that relinquished 21 points to Detroit in the first half. LMAO

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with the GB defense which has relinquished only 12 ppg (except last two games in garbage time when they switch to soft coverage/zone) in the winnings streak since finally becoming healthy. I'd be more worried about your defense that relinquished 21 points to Detroit in the first half. LMAO

I will take your word and forget the Chicago WR's dropping passes to lose that game in what you call garbage time w the game on the line.

How many points did that Dallas D, give up in the 2nd half in a meaningless game?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take your word and forget the Chicago WR's dropping passes to lose that game in what you call garbage time w the game on the line.

How many points did that Dallas D, give up in the 2nd half in a meaningless game?

That's the difference between your D coordinator. Your D coordinator plays to win ours plays not to lose when we build a good lead. I've been calling to fire Dom Capers for years. If he just sticks to what was working these games wouldn't come down to the wire or end up losing despite having a monster lead. That's my biggest fear is he will cost us a game with playing not to lose mentality.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the difference between your D coordinator. Your D coordinator plays to win ours plays not to lose when we build a good lead. I've been calling to fire Dom Capers for years. If he just sticks to what was working these games wouldn't come down to the wire or end up losing despite having a monster lead. That's my biggest fear is he will cost us a game with playing not to lose mentality.

The game could have very well past Dom by, but you sell your coaching staff short, when talent may be the bigger issue!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game could have very well past Dom by, but you sell your coaching staff short, when talent may be the bigger issue!

Pack always blame the players and the coaching staff never takes any of the blame. They would be crucified if they were in big markets like Philly or NY. In GB they normally ask pussy questions and allow the coaches to get off the hook. They're no better than the coaches that the Chargers had this season. The difference is the level of talent. I think they will stick with MM until his fat ass dies of a heart attack.

Dom was good for a few years from 2009-2010. After that it was all down hill each year we've gotten worse defensively. Now we have no veteran CB's after releasing pro bowler Hayward and losing Shields for his career. The front 7 has bailed this defense out lately but I doubt it's enough to makeup for the ineptitude of Dumb Crapers. You would understand if he was your defensive coordinator.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pack always blame the players and the coaching staff never takes any of the blame. They would be crucified if they were in big markets like Philly or NY. In GB they normally ask pussy questions and allow the coaches to get off the hook. They're no better than the coaches that the Chargers had this season. The difference is the level of talent. I think they will stick with MM until his fat ass dies of a heart attack.

Dom was good for a few years from 2009-2010. After that it was all down hill each year we've gotten worse defensively. Now we have no veteran CB's after releasing pro bowler Hayward and losing Shields for his career. The front 7 has bailed this defense out lately but I doubt it's enough to makeup for the ineptitude of Dumb Crapers. You would understand if he was your defensive coordinator.

You know your players and coaches better than I do, I just don't see that much talent on your D, even w the injured guys on the field. Matthews is still decent though

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know your players and coaches better than I do, I just don't see that much talent on your D, even w the injured guys on the field. Matthews is still decent though

Safeties one pro bowler and one snub in Ha ha and Morgan Brunett
D-line: Daniels all pro DT, Pennel run stuffing mammoth, Jones athletic freak DE
LB's: Ryan and Blake two young guns that rate as top 15 MLB's for stopping run. Matthews, Perry and Peppers are elite pass rushers when healthy.
CB's. Gunter has shutdown OBJ and Julio Jones to their worst games of the season. Rollins and Randal have struggled while playing zone defense and looked confused. They were our top 2 picks a year ago and are very talented and can make big int's and big plays but can make mental errors.

Overall I'd say they're young at around the average age of 25 and have some really good talent but possibly a very complex defensive scheme and at times it hurts more than it helps.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-line: Daniels all pro DT, Pennel run stuffing mammoth, Jones athletic freak DE
LB's: Ryan and Blake two young guns that rate as top 15 MLB's for stopping run. Matthews, Perry and Peppers are elite pass rushers when healthy.
CB's. Gunter has shutdown OBJ and Julio Jones to their worst games of the season. Rollins and Randal have struggled while playing zone defense and looked confused. They were our top 2 picks a year ago and are very talented and can make big int's and big plays but can make mental errors.

Overall I'd say they're young at around the average age of 25 and have some really good talent but possibly a very complex defensive scheme and at times it hurts more than it helps.

Things change fast in the NFL, players year over year do too! It is a year to year league but your team seems in pretty good shape!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Irving and Gregory looked if not formidable, extremely useful.

Dallas is going to be a tough out who shouldn't worry about being outscored.

And should they keep winning, won't even have to leave Texas once.....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Irving and Gregory looked if not formidable, extremely useful.

I was gonna say this. I think those guys give Dallas the legitimate pass rush they need if they have a lead late. If they are playing teams without great O-lines, they can really tee off on them.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Great Dayne , I agree with you and would go even one step further. Even in the SB year, Capers was the beneficiary of having some great players to work with. Clay was healthy. They had a solid defensive front and could stop the run. And the secondary was solid with a HOF'er in Charles Woodson leading the way. It made Dom look awfully good.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say this. I think those guys give Dallas the legitimate pass rush they need if they have a lead late. If they are playing teams without great O-lines, they can really tee off on them.

They'd be chewing on the Wee One's drumsticks .........

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, all my friends on FB that are Lions fans are bitching about that call and the Zeke tackle, like it cost them the game.

It's like they all have Stockholm syndrome or something.......one call goes against them and it's a conspiracy by the league to hold the Lions down!!!!!

I mean seriously, all I'm hearing is how the refs cheated them in a game they lost by 3 TDs......SMH

Th PF on the tackle of Zeke should be an affront to fans of the game everywhere, regardless of rooting interest. That said, your team is really good. It's hard for me to believe that the Giants beat them twice.. and I even watched one of those games.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People said last year that Minnesota was not beating GB in the finale, and then they did. It's amazing to me how so many people think they have the NFL figured out. Anything can happen and Detroit is not just gonna roll over at home next week.
I think the Lions win at home

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cowboys OLine crushed them

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Th PF on the tackle of Zeke should be an affront to fans of the game everywhere, regardless of rooting interest. That said, your team is really good. It's hard for me to believe that the Giants beat them twice.. and I even watched one of those games.

You cannot spike a guy.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys OLine crushed them

2 strip fumble sacks for Dak with a pressure that caused an int and only 51 yards for EE in the first half. I would say GB didn't get crushed in the first half. At worst GB won the LOS in the first half. Not so much in the second half though.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 strip fumble sacks for Dak with a pressure that caused an int and only 51 yards for EE in the first half. I would say GB didn't get crushed in the first half. At worst GB won the LOS in the first half. Not so much in the second half though.
GB was at home. Score? Cowboys just throttled the Lions. We'll see how y'all make out with them this week. Don't choke...