• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DET@ATL Postponed due to Weather...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The National guard was called in for 2.5 inches of snow. Being from michigan this is a laughable amount to even see a snow plow on the road.

If you grew up in ATL you might not have seen snow or ever had to drive in it though.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The National guard was called in for 2.5 inches of snow. Being from michigan this is a laughable amount to even see a snow plow on the road.

If you grew up in ATL you might not have seen snow or ever had to drive in it though.

Why don't you cheer for Detroit?

OT, but I clicked on your name by accident, and before I backed out of your profile, I noticed you cheer for the Indiana Fever. Hahaha. I actually like that team, but it was still funny.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2.5 inches of white stuff falls from the sky and the state of Georgia goes into Defcon 1.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you cheer for Detroit?

OT, but I clicked on your name by accident, and before I backed out of your profile, I noticed you cheer for the Indiana Fever. Hahaha. I actually like that team, but it was still funny.

I do and did, but I am very casual with my team support as I often bet on or against them. LBJ is what really interested me in basketball and then other players as well. I enjoy watching greatness to be honest, so when it comes along I root for it. Same reason I will watch Tiger, but not golf.

Fever is pretty awesome, I am kind of sore I was not back in Indy to watch at least one of the Finals games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being from NYC and the city operating like normal after a foot last week, this is comical

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laughable what is going on in ATL

There are snowbanks over peoples homes about an hour away from here.

Toronto is getting pounded this year as well. 2.5 inches and we dont even have plows dispatched for that low of an amount