• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Destiny 2

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the base game is free? Its fun sober but it’s probably best experienced with some squad mates instead of solo
Yea i disowned most of those that i had :D one is a prescription pill junkie and i got tired of hearing the exact same story over and over the rest are just too late at night for me :D I have kids and my youngest sleeps through the night now so i dont stay up til 3 to make sure he is happy so i get up early and go to sleep early. I had one on Destiny before i quit playing

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get all year one content, including two complete expansions. You can explore new locations from the other expansions (but I think you don’t get quests for that), and you can do cruicible, gambit, 3 raids, and all strikes. And there is “new light” content.

Year 2 content is locked

I looked this up by the way. I don’t know much of what it means. I have played it a little bit so far. Seems like there is a whole lot you can do here. I like Gambit.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest expansion Shadowkeep is really good for veteran players, plus the new light Destiny 2 experience that's free for all players is also good and provides A LOT of content for new people.

I'm always open to playing with any of y'all, I play on Xbox.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very late to the game, but my friends finally coaxed me into it last November shortly after Lightfall dropped. It was incredible how much I had to learn within the first couple weeks of playing this game, but somehow I kept my head above water & kept grinding away. Thankful that my friends were such diehards that they were with me every step of the way, directing, & answering every noob question I had. Or else I may not have been able to survive this game lol.

Here we are several months later and I'm still loving this game. Sad that next season (Final Form) may be its last.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New season dropping next week... Stoked