• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeShawn Williams Appreciation Thread

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing some well/regarded beef. Good luck, dude.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Williams is one of those under appreciated guys by NFL fans outside the Bronco fanbase. Not a lot of people know him outside Denver but he was very productive here. Very replaceable, yet productive. Guy who was cut here like 2 million times on and off the PS then finally paved his way into some stability. Seemed like even when the defense crumbled at times Williams was always the guy preforming at a consistent level. Not good enough to do it my himself but always consistent and dependable. He is a great story. Wish him the best. He busted his ass with hard work to get into this position.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Williams is one of those under appreciated guys by NFL fans outside the Bronco fanbase. Not a lot of people know him outside Denver but he was very productive here. Very replaceable, yet productive. Guy who was cut here like 2 million times on and off the PS then finally paved his way into some stability. Seemed like even when the defense crumbled at times Williams was always the guy preforming at a consistent level. Not good enough to do it my himself but always consistent and dependable. He is a great story. Wish him the best. He busted his ass with hard work to get into this position.
Excellent summation

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll smile and wave.