• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Rose at this stage reminds me of...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds this Pacers fan of Jermaine O'Neal, with his "I'll play this game and sit out the next" kind of attitude.

I always try to reminisce positively on J.O.'s time here. I believe the outcome of those 2014 Playoffs would have been different had he been here as a backup center to give Roy Hibbert a kick in the ass during his late-season meltdown.

But God damn was J.O. a pain in the ass during the later years of his one stint with the Pacers, due to all his nagging injuries.

Derrick Rose isn't quite the excuse-maker that Jermaine was, and it's a shame that it probably won't work out in the long run. He's from Chicago and he's a great kid, but he just can't stay healthy, and it's difficult to picture Rose still being with the Bulls beyond 2017 when his contract runs out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's really a shame what has happened to Rose. When he's healthy, he's a lot of fun to watch. Seems like every time he comes back from an injury and you start think "Ok, maybe it's past him" he gets hurt again. Gotta be frustrating for him.