• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you think Dalton will be a hall of famer...insane, Henry is already in based on his career thus far.
If Henry is already in, shouldn't Shaun Alexander already be in? Fwiw, I don't think Alexander should be but he has as valid an argument as Henry does.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took Willis and now Will Levis.....be pretty weird to take another QB for the 3rd year in a row.

Don’t get me started on those 2 selections…

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I expect the Titans to be competitive once again despite having not a great team, but yeah they need a franchise QB and I guess it hurts them to always be competitive when it would help them to get a very high draft pick for next year. Right now I would say the Colts are the favorites in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.
I would say the Cardinals are more likely to finish with the worst record. Not saying the Colts aren't in the running but there is also the Texans out there and the Cards have their 1st rd pick in the bank. It's very possible Zona could be picking 1-2. Williams/ Harrison Jr possibly?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Cardinals are more likely to finish with the worst record. Not saying the Colts aren't in the running but there is also the Texans out there and the Cards have their 1st rd pick in the bank. It's very possible Zona could be picking 1-2. Williams/ Harrison Jr possibly?

My guess is they’d trade out to a team who wants maye