• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense is not the problem

Harold Landry missed the season and Simmons missed a chunk as well.

They also had the #1 rush defense in the league.

They had too many injuries as well.

The real problem was Willis ans dobbs were bad last year

Neither is going to factor into this season unless things go wrong again
The Titans defense is fine overall IMO, the O-Line should be somewhat better but it’s still not great, buy the main issue is the QB play sucks and the receiving unit is pretty weak and thin. You just can’t win in the NFL without a solid passing game. Face it, Tannehill is washed up, he’s never been very good and I fully expect him to suck this year.
The Jags are the clear cut favorite to win the division, and I think their defense is decent and should have an improved pass rush this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#1 rush defense...and #32 pass defense, right in the middle for ppg allowed. Improved pass rush will help some, but they need more than that IMO.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is?The Titans defense is fine overall IMO, the O-Line should be somewhat better but it’s still not great, buy the main issue is the QB play sucks and the receiving unit is pretty weak and thin. You just can’t win in the NFL without a solid passing game. Face it, Tannehill is washed up, he’s never been very good and I fully expect him to suck this year.
The Jags are the clear cut favorite to win the division, and I think their defense is decent and should have an improved pass rush this year.
tannehill is awful.maybe it won,t be long before the qb they drafted this season can play.was,nt it will levis?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 rush defense...and #32 pass defense, right in the middle for ppg allowed. Improved pass rush will help some, but they need more than that IMO.

They will be better if they’re healthier

Obviously not a guarantee

Again I just said this team is aiming to win 9 or 10 games. Not win a sb

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tannehill is awful.maybe it won,t be long before the qb they drafted this season can play.was,nt it will levis?
Yep, Tannehill is trash, but I have no confidence that Will Levis will be any better. He never impressed me a whole lot at Kentucky and I don’t know if he’s even NFL ready.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right!!! he is already 29, turning 30 this NFL season... and he has been one of the most used RBs in the league since he became a starter... some may say over-used...

the one thing you can say, is because he is a bigger back, he can last longer, because he can become a short yardage back/end zone back...

but not sure if he would want to become that...
It's possible he has a little more left in the tank than some RB's his age. He only had 110 and 176 carries his first few seasons and 215 in his 3rd. That could work to his benefit....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are your thoughts on the possibility of Byard getting moved? Do you think it happens this year?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans defense is fine overall IMO, the O-Line should be somewhat better but it’s still not great, buy the main issue is the QB play sucks and the receiving unit is pretty weak and thin. You just can’t win in the NFL without a solid passing game. Face it, Tannehill is washed up, he’s never been very good and I fully expect him to suck this year.
I don’t know that Tannehill “sucks”. I would agree that he’s limited though and has to play the role of a game manager in an offense led by Henry. I think his dip last year was because of the team breaking in new weapons around him and they weren’t on the same page and then he got hurt.

I think they have a solid culture there under Vrabel and they’ll be in the mix in the AFC South.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know that Tannehill “sucks”. I would agree that he’s limited though and has to play the role of a game manager in an offense led by Henry. I think his dip last year was because of the team breaking in new weapons around him and they weren’t on the same page and then he got hurt.

I think they have a solid culture there under Vrabel and they’ll be in the mix in the AFC South.

Yeah. Basically this.

The OL fell apart

The best 3 offense players not named Henry were all rookies and they didn’t stay healthy

I’m not team tanny, but after seeing Willis and dobbs play….If you can’t see he’s a decent qb, idk what to tell you.

He’s at least what dalton ever was for the bengals (and I said they should’ve dumped him rather than keep paying him)

(Note I thought Tenn should’ve traded tanny and Henry and go all in for the Trojan)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Basically this.

The OL fell apart

The best 3 offense players not named Henry were all rookies and they didn’t stay healthy

I’m not team tanny, but after seeing Willis and dobbs play….If you can’t see he’s a decent qb, idk what to tell you.

He’s at least what dalton ever was for the bengals (and I said they should’ve dumped him rather than keep paying him)

(Note I thought Tenn should’ve traded tanny and Henry and go all in for the Trojan)
That’s the NBA fan in ya, haha. When in doubt, set up the tank for the potential generational talent. Truth be told, I think Caleb Williams may be worth that kind of tactic.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the NBA fan in ya, haha. When in doubt, set up the tank for the potential generational talent. Truth be told, I think Caleb Williams may be worth that kind of tactic.

He 100% is.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Basically this.

The OL fell apart

Nailed it.

Tanny isn't great but he is a solid QB who can play well enough if Henry is balling and the defense is also playing well...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nailed it.

Tanny isn't great but he is a solid QB who can play well enough if Henry is balling and the defense is also playing well...

But he’s like dalton in that it’s almost impossible to make a sb with him

I called that back breaking pick in my baseball slack group

Literally said something like

“Perfect time for tanny to throw the backbreaking pick”

Two plays later….

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts on the possibility of Byard getting moved? Do you think it happens this year?

I’ll elaborate

If they were gonna do it, they likely would’ve by now.

And getting Hopkins Lowers those chances

If he picked another team…maybe they would’ve considered it

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll elaborate

If they were gonna do it, they likely would’ve by now.

And getting Hopkins Lowers those chances

If he picked another team…maybe they would’ve considered it
Yeah I think the Titans are going to try to compete for the division crown this year, I don’t think they make the playoffs but they’ll be competitive, Vrabel is a good coach and they have some talent on both sides of the ball. They won’t be tanking this year, and barring major injuries they won’t be weak enough to get the #1 overall pick.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think the Titans are going to try to compete for the division crown this year, I don’t think they make the playoffs but they’ll be competitive, Vrabel is a good coach and they have some talent on both sides of the ball. They won’t be tanking this year, and barring major injuries they won’t be weak enough to get the #1 overall pick.

Vrabel's competitiveness has helped this team consistently overachieve, but it's now killing them when they need Caleb lol