• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vrabel's competitiveness has helped this team consistently overachieve, but it's now killing them when they need Caleb lol
Yep. I expect the Titans to be competitive once again despite having not a great team, but yeah they need a franchise QB and I guess it hurts them to always be competitive when it would help them to get a very high draft pick for next year. Right now I would say the Colts are the favorites in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I expect the Titans to be competitive once again despite having not a great team, but yeah they need a franchise QB and I guess it hurts them to always be competitive when it would help them to get a very high draft pick for next year. Right now I would say the Colts are the favorites in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.

Trading Richardson after one year would be funny

Then again Tennessee has wasted serious capital on two mid QB prospects

Like 5 or 6 picks

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A knee injury away from retirement.

RBs are the slaves of the NFL. Carry the load. Take the worst beatings. Paid the least.

Fuck payin' 'em. There's a thousand more out there waitin' to get their bodies destroyed. And they'll gladly work for peanuts and say that they are an NFL RB.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Richardson after one year would be funny

Then again Tennessee has wasted serious capital on two mid QB prospects

Like 5 or 6 picks
As I’ve said before I have zero confidence in Richardson, I don’t think he’s capable of being a franchise QB, and if the Colts get the #1 pick next year then they have to take Williams. They are going to be pretty awful this year IMO so I think there’s a good chance that’s what happens. The other teams I would say are in the running for the #1 overall pick in 2024 are the Cards, Bucs and perhaps the Vikings (seems like the Vikings are tanking). Of course you never know how the season will play out, but that’s my guess as of right now as to who will have the worst records.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the NBA fan in ya, haha. When in doubt, set up the tank for the potential generational talent. Truth be told, I think Caleb Williams may be worth that kind of tactic.
If the Titans tanked and went 0-16 somehow you know the Spurs would get the pick. @The Q

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Basically this.

The OL fell apart

The best 3 offense players not named Henry were all rookies and they didn’t stay healthy

I’m not team tanny, but after seeing Willis and dobbs play….If you can’t see he’s a decent qb, idk what to tell you.

He’s at least what dalton ever was for the bengals (and I said they should’ve dumped him rather than keep paying him)

(Note I thought Tenn should’ve traded tanny and Henry and go all in for the Trojan)

Not sure it's wise to use Willis and Dobbs as evidence that Tannehill is good. Better than those two? Sure. Will those two ever be full time starters in the league? Not very likely.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it's wise to use Willis and Dobbs as evidence that Tannehill is good. Better than those two? Sure. Will those two ever be full time starters in the league? Not very likely.

Tannehill is at least average-ish.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he gets in top ten, doesn't get into hof, no ring?????????????????

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahead of Daniel Jones is my flag I plant lol
Daniel Jones is better than Tannehill IMO, I was iffy on Jones for a while but he impressed me last year and I think he’ll be even stronger this year, and I’m pretty certain he‘ll have a better career than Tannehill.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure about that anymore.

Daniel Jones is better than Tannehill IMO, I was iffy on Jones for a while but he impressed me last year and I think he’ll be even stronger this year, and I’m pretty certain he‘ll have a better career than Tannehill.
All Jones did was reproduce the same year Tannehill had in his first half season he had when Titans quit on Mariota and turned it over to him. Daniel Jones is likely to be a commitment the Giants regret. Now Dabol is attached to Jones. They’re in the process of blowing it. Jones will ultimately get Dabol fired before the QB guru (Dabol) can actually get to work with a real young QB with high end potential. Jones is the typical pro playing for a contract having a bump. He will start his regression this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Jones did was reproduce the same year Tannehill had in his first half season he had when Titans quit on Mariota and turned it over to him. Daniel Jones is likely to be a commitment the Giants regret. Now Dabol is attached to Jones. They’re in the process of blowing it. Jones will ultimately get Dabol fired before the QB guru (Dabol) can actually get to work with a real young QB with high end potential. Jones is the typical pro playing for a contract having a bump. He will start his regression this year.

I don't have him high either, maybe a slot or two above Tannehill.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t agree, I think Jones is a pretty good QB. He had a good year last year despite a banged up, mediocre receiving unit, I expect him to have better passing numbers this year with a healthier and better group of receivers, and he’s a much better rusher than Tannehill ever has been. I was skeptical on Jones for a while but I think he’s going to be a solid franchise QB for the Giants. Tannehill is extremely mediocre IMO and is pretty much washed up now.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill threw for 33 TDs in 2020.

It took Daniel Jones took the last three years to throw for 36.

I think Jones has higher ceiling in him, but he's not better than Tannehill was at his peak.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill threw for 33 TDs in 2020.

It took Daniel Jones took the last three years to throw for 36.

I think Jones has higher ceiling in him, but he's not better than Tannehill was at his peak.

I don't think anyone is arguing about Tannehill's peak, but rather where he is at now. He's in that Daniel Jones range of the league.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he gets in top ten, doesn't get into hof, no ring?????????????????
Yet you think Dalton will be a hall of famer...insane, Henry is already in based on his career thus far.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry is already in based on his career thus far.

That may be the case, but that means the HOF isn't selective enough. He's had elite production in 3 seasons thus far and one other season just over 1000 yards.