• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Henry had as many carries as Walker, he would have blown the record away by 400 yards.

Henry had a full extra yard per carry.

Stop with the stupid shit.

Yeah, well if Cook or Elliott had as many carries they would have blown Henry out of the water lol. He still didnt do it in the regular season, he had the SECCG. I understand he had less carries but the argument can still be made about the POST SEASON whether he had a better season or not than Walker. Which I think he did.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know no SEC would lose to a lowly MAC team like say Toledo, right?

Toledo has a lot better record against the B1G than they do the SEC in recent years, but of course, we already knew that, since everybody does.

Again, the worst year for the SEC in 5 is still better than the best B1G year in 5. But don't let me stop you from tooting your special snowflake horn.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toledo has a lot better record against the B1G than they do the SEC in recent years, but of course, we already knew that, since everybody does.

Again, the worst year for the SEC in 5 is still better than the best B1G year in 5. But don't let me stop you from tooting your special snowflake horn.
All I'm saying is it wasn't a good year for the SEC. Never said it was a good year for the B1G. Fact of the matter is the SEC actually did lose to an FCS team; Florida, Missouri, Auburn, Kentucky all struggled with FCS. Arkansas and Vandy lost to mid majors. Georgia went to OT with a mid major and you are actually arguing that the SEC looked good this year.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well if Cook or Elliott had as many carries they would have blown Henry out of the water lol. He still didnt do it in the regular season, he had the SECCG. I understand he had less carries but the argument can still be made about the POST SEASON whether he had a better season or not than Walker. Which I think he did.

Lol at you people who think you are going to get 100 more carries and keep the same average. Henry had 41 touches in our 3 cupcake games, Elliot had 71 in yours. So yes, Henry had more carries, but he also had more carries against better teams, same with Cook. All with defenses stacking the box.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at all the top RB's in the NFL, they all come out of the backfield and are very good pass-catchers. You now need to be the dual-threat guy to succeed, it's just the how it is now. Not saying he cant, but that's what he needs to do.
We dont ask him to do that.Our O-line is subpar in pass protection so he blocks on most of our passing plays and doesnt complain about like some RBs.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry catches fine, it just happens to be one of the things we don't ask him to do. Drake is marginally faster than Henry and Henry is 40 lbs heavier. If you would take Drake over Henry all day long you not only possess a fringe opinion, I'm starting to think you are just plain stupid too. Yours is the equivalent of choosing Reggie Bush over Adrian Peterson.
:lol:. Ah the if you don't agree with my opinion you are stupid routine. Too predictable. Trent Richardson was huge too. Where is he now? Really bad comparison you just gave. Compared two completely different rbs. And you are wondering about me? Gtfoh.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at you people who think you are going to get 100 more carries and keep the same average. Henry had 41 touches in our 3 cupcake games, Elliot had 71 in yours. So yes, Henry had more carries, but he also had more carries against better teams, same with Cook. All with defenses stacking the box.
Actually he had 2 more games against top 50 rush defenses than Cook. Not sure about Elliot. And he had 300 more yards on 128 carries. He may not be able to get his 5 yd avg. But holy hell something more than 2.59 ypc. And you think teams didn't load the box against Cook or Elliot? They did just like the teams did to Henry.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way off base comparing win/loss of of opponents when determining strength of schedule. Especially since you're comparing 1981 records to 2015 records.

Yeah, the SEC is much better now than it was in 1981.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is. The ACC. Gtfoh with that shit man. I am not even saying Cook should have won it. I am saying Henry isn't that good. McAferry should win it in my opinion. You don't like it? Too fucking bad. Go on with your Henry sucking. I'll leave you to it.

Maybe you should take your ass back to twitter where nobody can post enough characters to make you look stupid.

Guy breaks a 34 year old record - sucks.

:lol:

Dumbass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, then give them that many carries and win.

If it's so damn easy, then do it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should take your ass back to twitter where nobody can post enough characters to make you look stupid.

Guy breaks a 34 year old record - sucks.

:lol:

Dumbass.
Oh Boohoo little Bammer is mad I don't agree with his cock sucking of all things Bama. You have not disputed anything statistical because you can't. I gave all statistics. You can only try to put your opinion or those of others as fact. Doesn't work that way Einstein. If you think I am stupid then prove the readily available statistics I posted wrong. Otherwise gtfoh with this lame crap man.

You have to be the dumbest smart statistical person on here. Funny you want me to not post. All because it shines light on Henry and his "STATS".

Bye Felicia.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Boohoo little Bammer is mad I don't agree with his cock sucking of all things Bama. You have not disputed anything statistical because you can't. I gave all statistics. You can only try to put your opinion or this of others as fact. Doesn't work that way Einstein. If you think I am stupid then prove the readily available statistics I posted. Otherwise gtfoh with this lame crap man.

You basically quoted yards per carry and claimed that with more carries it's automatic that he would have had more yards.

WOULD HAVE HAD.

It's some of the dumbest shit in the world. There is a reason Cook isn't even being mentioned in the top 5. There is a reason he isn't going to NY for the ceremony in the top3. There is a reason Henry is going to take that trophy home and Cook will be watching on TV.

And it doesn't matter how many times you want to cherry pick some stat and try to add to other stats based on it - shit ain't changed.

You gotta be 1 dumb motherfucker to think the guy who wins the heisman or even goes to the ceremony sucks.

Go suck mamba off more on twitter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at you people who think you are going to get 100 more carries and keep the same average. Henry had 41 touches in our cupcake games, Elliot had 71 in yours. So yes, Henry had more carries, but he also had more carries against better teams, same with Cook. All with defenses stacking the box.

I thought all the games in the SEC this year are cupcake games? Lol

I dont doubt Elliott's ypg would have been close to it was, probably could have dropped some but he would have just as much or more than Henry. And he is just as durable.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To you Bama fans, if you carry the ball more you will have more yards most likely. The problem is just about all the top backs under him had a better yard per carry. You dont know if they keep it up or not, but saying he is better and all this other crap is idiotic. We will see who the better player is in the long run where it counts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, then give them that many carries and win.

If it's so damn easy, then do it.

Not every team has an average QB and just rely on one guy. It says a lot about his durability, but considering Zeke had under 20 carries in four games he could have made up the 70 carries. Consider the fact 160 of those carries were in 4 games for Henry. You give the ball to Zeke who can handle the workload he gets the yards.
I'm sorry but Henry isnt the best Rb ever like you Bammers think lol. He is damn good though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every team has an average QB and just rely on one guy. It says a lot about his durability, but considering Zeke had under 20 carries in four games he could have made up the 70 carries. Consider the fact 160 of those carries were in 4 games for Henry. You give the ball to Zeke who can handle the workload he gets the yards.
I'm sorry but Henry isnt the best Rb ever like you Bammers think lol. He is damn good though.

Nobody gives a fuck about what your RB "could have done". Did he do it? No. So deal with it.

No SEC RB in the past 34 years has managed to do it. Yet suddenly it's just simple math - more carries yo!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't nothing but butthurt little bitches from other teams who can't deal with others having success.

Gotta be "well our RB this and our RB that".

If it was soo damn easy - why the fuck didn't they?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To you Bama fans, if you carry the ball more you will have more yards most likely. The problem is just about all the top backs under him had a better yard per carry. You dont know if they keep it up or not, but saying he is better and all this other crap is idiotic. We will see who the better player is in the long run where it counts.

It's the playoffs. Your team isn't even in it.

Where the hell is this long run where it counts if not over the past few weeks?

Doesn't seem to me that your coaching staff had very much faith in that formula when you were playing Michigan St.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:. Ah the if you don't agree with my opinion you are stupid routine. Too predictable. Trent Richardson was huge too. Where is he now? Really bad comparison you just gave. Compared two completely different rbs. And you are wondering about me? Gtfoh.

Jesus you are fucking stupid. You compared two completely different running backs in Drake and Henry and then when I gave you two completely different running backs to show you how stupid your comparison was you call me the dummy, lol. Your not stupid, your fucking short bus special.