• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver won't sell tickets to Patriot fans

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not standard practice. It's something certain teams have done recently.

So a Broncos fan in say MN can't buy a ticket? How about a Broncos fan in FL? NC?

It's a douchy move.

Those fans in those markets would have to buy secondary tickets either way. If the Broncos open it up to the entire country then most of the tickets get bought up by scalpers making most of the 5000 tickets available go to the secondary market. Or they can have the locals have a little more of a shot of getting the tickets and then those fans from other places still buying tickets from the secondary market.

I guess this is a matter of perspective. To me this is the team doing right by their fans and giving them every opportunity to attend such a huge game at a reasonable price. You view it as the Broncos are only doing this to block Patriot fans from buying tickets. That is fine I guess but it would be wrong. I talk to plenty of people close to the team that know these things and this is them trying to do right by their fans.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At any given time throughout a game people will be away from their seats getting a bear or taking a leak. When the game kicks off in the second half there are often a lot of empty seats because people haven't made it back yet. Maybe that's what he saw.

Who gives a wooden nickle about a few empty seats anyhow....They won, so the only ones paying attention to that is either a loser or a hater....Not like the Broncos are relocating for lack of attendance or something....:rolleyes2:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......stay home and enjoy the fkkn game ,....you'll see more on tv/vs. being there.,.....save your $$$ for the SB/m.-op..

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I am sure Pats fans will find a way to cheat their way into some seats :D:suds:
.....we're ALL still waiting for word that all the ballz [psi] will be thoroughly checked before/after the game ends,....somebody call Bill Nye/science-guy...!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a Broncos fan in Kansas City? Is it douchey that they get excluded, too?

Oh wait, that's me. And I don't care. In fact, I say it's a good thing. If I really want to go, I'll find a way to get a ticket. And I'll gladly go through the secondary market if it makes it harder for opposing fans to get tickets.

You can make a big deal about this if you desire, but frankly it makes you look like a whiny baby. And it is pretty much standard practice, it's just that most of the time nobody cares enough to complain about it.

Awww, the little baby bronco got butt hurt.

It's douchy no matter what stadium does it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, the little baby bronco got butt hurt.

It's douchy no matter what stadium does it.
Yeah, what a bunch of douche bags, trying to give their fans the best shot at tickets. :rolleyes2:

You're a moron.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what a bunch of douche bags, trying to give their fans the best shot at tickets. :rolleyes2:

You're a moron.

So only Bronco fans within the selected zip codes are worthy of tickets. Bronco fans in other areas aren't worthy of tickets. Got it!

Douchey

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no convincing him that this isn't douchy. Have to find something to whine about I guess I just would think there would be plenty of other things that would be bigger than who the Broncos try to sell their tickets to. I mean in his mind Patriot fans should mean so much more to the Broncos organization than our own fans first.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no convincing him that this isn't douchy. Have to find something to whine about I guess I just would think there would be plenty of other things that would be bigger than who the Broncos try to sell their tickets to. I mean in his mind Patriot fans should mean so much more to the Broncos organization than our own fans first.

Complete fail.

Try again.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only Bronco fans within the selected zip codes are worthy of tickets. Bronco fans in other areas aren't worthy of tickets. Got it!

Douchey

Have you really decided on this week to go full troll? Come on man let's talk some football. Don't cave to going full troll with just a few weeks left in the season.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Douchey

Bronco playoff tickets are available to the entire country. Don't even need to get off your couch to look for them.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can guarantee you Bronco fans in the wrong zip codes care way less about this than you right now. They know that no matter what they have to get tickets on the secondary market so might as well have most of the first wave of tickets get into fellow Bronco fans hands if at all possible.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Douchey
Any Broncos fan can get a ticket to this game, no matter where they live.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After effects of losing home field advantage I guess.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you really decided on this week to go full troll? Come on man let's talk some football. Don't cave to going full troll with just a few weeks left in the season.

I posted exactly that several pages back, and that it's a boring week.