• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packer Tickets

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Pack another season started and it is fun to see how this young team develops

Hopefully we will continue to see positive growth with the youngest team in the NFL

So far so good!!

I have Packer game tickets available through a few sources.

I am a member of and board member of a club called the Madison Packer Backers. it is a club of about 400 people that owns roughly 60 Packer season tickets which are the Green package which are tickets for 6 of the home games. The club also has about 20 season tickets of the Gold Package which are the 2 games given to the Milwaukee fans. The club members then buy and use these tickets. The club charters 2 Van Galder buses on game day and then head up to Lambeau Field and park in the parking lot of Krolls West on the west side of Lambeau.

Our club does have extra tickets available that they do sell to non club members for cheaper than on the ticket sites.

I have some available for the big Detroit game coming up in Thursday night the 28th for face price

If there are any of you in the area that are interested let me know

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I still lived in the area... but in Argentina so that is a no for me. Grew up in the Fox Valley, so actually have lots of friends who have tickets to offer. Problem is my trips back always in July for "winter break" for my son and hard to get up there during football season to see a game. Maybe in a couple of years when son out of school.

Do get to check out early training camp practices in July typically.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 tickets available to Sundays game against the Chargers for a bit less than face price at $120 each

corner endzone Packer side of the field