• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver is pounding Ponder

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare someone should find taking every opportunity to discredit and diminish as hate.

Your "and now" reference doesn't negate the fact that Tebow mustered 1 first down in all of the first half. He's had a good second half, but that doesn't mean the first should be ignored.

I can't believe crash had the audacity to claim that Tebow didn't do anything in the first half. That was obviously just hate!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "and now" reference doesn't negate the fact that Tebow mustered 1 first down in all of the first half. He's had a good second half, but that doesn't mean the first should be ignored.

I can't believe crash had the audacity to claim that Tebow didn't do anything in the first half. That was obviously just hate!

Are you dense? YOU responded to, "and now?" with your status quo diminish all things Tebow. I consider that hate. I consider that hating from YOU.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The viking defense sucks...they got 2 players on there defense that are any good Allen and greenway.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another throw by Tebow that Clyde's grandma would have made thanks to a blown coverage. Clyde's grandma would have run in the two point conversion as well.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a great game!!!!! Watching Tebow make tacklers miss is like watching someone moving in slow motion.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you dense? YOU responded to, "and now?" with your status quo diminish all things Tebow. I consider that hate. I consider that hating from YOU.

I know what I responded to. YOU responded to us saying that Tebow hasn't done anything in the first half with "And now?". As if your "And now?" reference erases Tebow's horrible first half.

What are you not understanding?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is when the Broncos wish they had Miller.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another throw by Tebow that Clyde's grandma would have made thanks to a blown coverage. Clyde's grandma would have run in the two point conversion as well.

you think she should play?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all of this Tebow talk, Ponder is getting lost in the shuffle. He's having a good game.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what I responded to. YOU responded to us saying that Tebow hasn't done anything in the first half with "And now?". As if your "And now?" reference erases Tebow's horrible first half.

What are you not understanding?

So the first half of offense was bad because of Tebow? bwahahahaha! His only bad play occurred with 39 seconds in the half. And now does erase because it clearly shows something happened. Something is more than nothing. Duh.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the first half of offense was bad because of Tebow? bwahahahaha! His only bad play occurred with 39 seconds in the half. And now does erase because it clearly shows something happened. Something is more than nothing. Duh.

Denver's offense was bad because they were ALL bad, including Tebow.

But saying Tebow didn't do anything in the first half is just blind hate, right?

you know, I'm gonna let this go before this dumbs us both down.