• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

De'Mornay...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't force Iowa to punt until the end of the 3rd quarter.

And that's when we started coming back. Because Pierson-El is a GAME CHANGER. Some teams have players like these, but not very many do.

He won the damn game for us by flipping the field position and obviously scoring on the one.

He's a once in a decade type player. Excited we have him for a few more years.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My point was he is going to juke and jive and he is going to be damn good at it. We might be saying the same thing but I don't want him thinking he can't be a star every play. I want him to think the next play is going to be the big play every time. And I want him to try to get the extra yards.

I don't see how any of those have to do with having to secure the ball. He has the talent and I might of been wrong but it sounded like you were trying to hobble him rather than get him to do what he does but secure the ball.

He did fine today by securing the ball first of all, then to juke and jive if he has to, but not run wrecklessly and forget he has a ball in his hands.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dimple has almost 250 yds more than any other player in the country right now in returns @ 589

Brian Christopherson @HuskerExtraBC · Pierson-El on them kicking it to him again: "I was like, 'Seriously, again?'" #Huskers

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would they give the Jet Award to a true freshman?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been following the awards lists much, is he on the Jet list? It would be sweet if he won it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I don't know if the Jet Award is gonna survive. Appears to me they need marketing and sponsorship. The web-site is poorly maintained and the award gets very little media attention, even locally.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I don't know if the Jet Award is gonna survive. Appears to me they need marketing and sponsorship. The web-site is poorly maintained and the award gets very little media attention, even locally.

What better way for it to gain local media attention than to give it to a Nebraska player? :lol:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What better way for it to gain local media attention than to give it to a Nebraska player? :lol:

True. But someone needs to run with the ball going forward (no pun intended). I truly wonder who's running the show. They need help.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But someone needs to run with the ball going forward (no pun intended). I truly wonder who's running the show. They need help.

Actually, if they think they can make it through this year, it might be better to hold off on giving it to DPE and then they can hype him for it in the media all next year :noidea:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if they think they can make it through this year, it might be better to hold off on giving it to DPE and then they can hype him for it in the media all next year :noidea:

Who's 'they'?

Go to 'their' website and tell me who 'their' watch-list candidates were for 2014? Tell me who their semi-finalists, and finalists are? Has there been any news since April? Who are their sponsors?

If their website is any indication they might as well give it to DPE because it could be the last one awarded.

This is what McAfee thinks of 'their' website.

Attachments

• Jet award.JPG
    Jet award.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 24

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's 'they'?

Go to 'their' website and tell me who 'their' watch-list candidates were for 2014? Tell me who their semi-finalists, and finalists are? Has there been any news since April? Who are their sponsors?

If their website is any indication they might as well give it to DPE because it could be the last one awarded.

This is what McAfee thinks of 'their' website.

Oh great I was just on the site and it didn't give me any warning :doh:

Probably have computer AIDS now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh great I was just on the site and it didn't give me any warning :doh:

Probably have computer AIDS now.

Naw. Pretty sure it's clean. Just cheap and amateur. Little to no traffic or maintenance.