• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demaryius Thomas has had as bad of a game as I have seen a WR have.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Decker himself. He was a decent but not great player getting ready to be played like a great player. Elway has shown you just can't make those kind of decisions and expect to compete for long. As shown above Decker was given very favorable match ups yet there were entire games where he just disappeared. He was terrible at getting off press coverage. I figured a guy of his size and strength should be able to fight through that but honestly he seemed more worried about getting a flag instead of fighting for the ball. I remember one play where he just almost stopped mid route to look at the ref to see the ball then land 5 yards in front of him. I mean it was a touchdown if he would have just kept fighting through. That to me was the point that I said "please don't sign this guy long term."

Again loved when we had him as he was great in the Red Zone but just not the long-term solution at WR. I will say though Sanders is a whole new story. Really hoping we find a way to keep him. I"m worried though that because we already signed DT to a huge contract that Sanders will have to be let walk.

As far as Sanders goes, I'd rather see them get rid of Caldwell,Latimore,Fowler and every other wr not named DT than let Sanders walk. I just love his effort he gives every play and of course his great hands and speed. To me anyway, I think he's just to hard to replace. It will be a dark day in Redding if that happens next yr.:)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Sanders goes, I'd rather see them get rid of Caldwell,Latimore,Fowler and every other wr not named DT than let Sanders walk. I just love his effort he gives every play and of course his great hands and speed. To me anyway, I think he's just to hard to replace. It will be a dark day in Redding if that happens next yr.:)

I agree I do not want to see Sanders leave. He is the very definition of "Kicking and Screaming" that this team has had be their motto. Like I said though can't really have 2 WR's collecting huge checks and expect greatness from other spots on the field. Thankfully he is locked up for 1 more year giving us a chance to see what Latimer has and maybe just maybe he can help in that transition. Latimer has had a lot more fight in him since Osweiler took over. His run blocking, special teams work, and even his work as a receiver have all been big parts of this team winning these last couple of weeks. Hopefully he just continues to grow and we have ourselves a bonafide star.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I do not want to see Sanders leave. He is the very definition of "Kicking and Screaming" that this team has had be their motto. Like I said though can't really have 2 WR's collecting huge checks and expect greatness from other spots on the field. Thankfully he is locked up for 1 more year giving us a chance to see what Latimer has and maybe just maybe he can help in that transition. Latimer has had a lot more fight in him since Osweiler took over. His run blocking, special teams work, and even his work as a receiver have all been big parts of this team winning these last couple of weeks. Hopefully he just continues to grow and we have ourselves a bonafide star.

Yeah I noticed that to with Lat. Been hustling his butt off and looks to be more into it. Good attitude,etc. Good to see.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I noticed that to with Lat. Been hustling his butt off and looks to be more into it. Good attitude,etc. Good to see.

There was a cool story on him a couple of weeks back. I guess he spends usually Tuesdays going to the Children's hospital and meeting with kids who have cancer. Well I guess the nurses asked if he would go meet with another boy that was having spinal surgery and anyway he and that kid just really hit it off. His End Zone celebration was actually what that kid had showed him to do. Now that boys family sends tweets to him of updates and they have just become very good friends. Latimer talked about how the kids bravery has just really inspired him to push harder. Not saying that is why we are seeing that as I would bet Osweiler being at the helm is probably the biggest reason but love hearing those kind of stories.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a cool story on him a couple of weeks back. I guess he spends usually Tuesdays going to the Children's hospital and meeting with kids who have cancer. Well I guess the nurses asked if he would go meet with another boy that was having spinal surgery and anyway he and that kid just really hit it off. His End Zone celebration was actually what that kid had showed him to do. Now that boys family sends tweets to him of updates and they have just become very good friends. Latimer talked about how the kids bravery has just really inspired him to push harder. Not saying that is why we are seeing that as I would bet Osweiler being at the helm is probably the biggest reason but love hearing those kind of stories.
Yeah saw that Cd. That was way cool. He went up few notches on my GOOD GUY list after that.:)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he order PFM pizza during study sessions?