• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeMarco Murray

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has impressed me that he has lasted this long without missing any games based on past years performances.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarco Murray went from being the Dallas Cowboys running back to the second coming of Jim Brown/Emmitt Smith/Walter Payton/ Barry Sanders/Gayle Sayers all rolled into one. Pretty good for a guy who has yet to get through a season without an injury of some sort.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarco Murray went from being the Dallas Cowboys running back to the second coming of Jim Brown/Emmitt Smith/Walter Payton/ Barry Sanders/Gayle Sayers all rolled into one. Pretty good for a guy who has yet to get through a season without an injury of some sort.

He's pretty good- but just going on most recent of your examples, he aint no Emmitt Smith.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is mad overrated, I could have had a thousand yards behind that incredible oline with Aikman as my QB.

I know, that's what people thought then, and still think it.

Barry Sanders was the guy, yada yada.

But, who won championships? I'll take those.

People dont realize what Smith could do- he was the best pass catching running back of his day, he could pick up the blitz, and he could play hurt.

He was a great running back. Just my opinion, but I watched all his games and know that team pretty well.

And I like Murray, didnt want him to leave. But he is no Emmitt Smith.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pretty good- but just going on most recent of your examples, he aint no Emmitt Smith.
Emmitt played through injuries unlike Murray.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is mad overrated, I could have had a thousand yards behind that incredible oline with Aikman as my QB.

Really and just how many of those guys on that OL are in the Hall of fame ?

Or even in the ring of Honor for the Cowboys?

Smith being called overrated by a Eagles fan is priceless.

Emmitt Smith might not be the best running back of all time but he is on that very short list. PERIOD

JMHO

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate Murrays contributin last year. Good back but in the end he wasn't the beginings of a pimple on Emmitt Smiths ass.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really and just how many of those guys on that OL are in the Hall of fame ?

Or even in the ring of Honor for the Cowboys?

Smith being called overrated by a Eagles fan is priceless.

Emmitt Smith might not be the best running back of all time but he is on that very short list. PERIOD

JMHO

Agree that Smith was NOT overated..As a Skins Fan..I hated him, but I had Mad respect for the man...He earned that respect coming back and playing at a high level in the playoff with that bad shoulder....In MHO he is not the best of all time, but he is near the top and not many ahead of him.....

Biggest shame was.....Not playing his entire career at Dallas..Shame on you Jerry!!!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate Murrays contributin last year. Good back but in the end he wasn't the beginings of a pimple on Emmitt Smiths ass.
He would probably be considered one of the best backs in the league if he could stay healthy. Demarco has a long history of injuries unfortunately.