• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate-Gate.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry Rambunctious. Under the new operating rules here on SportsHoopla, posting pictures of bikini-clad ladies or otherwise goes to the NSFW Forum at the bottom of the general SportsHoopla page. They are absolutely not allowed anywhere else.

:10: Darn it that took me an hour to figure out how to post that...:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That goes for you too Ozark. Nudity of any type is not to be posted. O.K. knock off the, let's-see-how far-we-can-push-this BS. I see another post of anything along the stated lines, I am going to send the poster on a vacation you ain't going to like even if the poster is doing the it-was-all-in-good-fun-crap. Capeeche?

And Rambunctious, you know better. If you didn't, you know now. I don't know what has gotten into you but you been pushing some limits here and on other threads. Are you that freakin' bored? Geez, Louise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That goes for you too Ozark. Nudity of any type is not to be posted. O.K. knock off the, let's-see-how far-we-can-push-this BS. I see another post of anything along the stated lines, I am going to send the poster on a vacation you ain't going to like even if the poster is doing the it-was-all-in-good-fun-crap. Capeeche?

And Rambunctious, you know better. If you didn't, you know now. I don't know what has gotten into you but you been pushing some limits here and on other threads. Are you that freakin' bored? Geez, Louise.

Wow:wtf2:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Retro message received and understood.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I posted a cheerleader in a swimsuit (not a bikini) that was on the Pats webpage. Maybe the question should be are you bored? and as far as other boards and my pushing the limits my guess is you are referring to my spat with your buddy Trojanfan. Maybe you need to lighten up a bit Retro because that was harmless. We disagreed and parted friendly so I don't know what you're talking about.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in no way bored. But if you posted that on the Pats board and nothing was done, the mod was in the wrong and should have let you know. And don't ever tell me to lighten up!! The spat you had with TJF12 was not harmless. Of course in your mind it was. Telling someone to STFU is not harmless Rambunctious. Keep going. You are now officially skating on thin ice.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in no way bored. But if you posted that on the Pats board and nothing was done, the mod was in the wrong and should have let you know. And don't ever tell me to lighten up!! The spat you had with TJF12 was not harmless. Of course in your mind it was. Telling someone to STFU is not harmless Rambunctious. Keep going. You are now officially skating on thin ice.

All right Retro I'm on thin ice, if you want to ban me it's your decision but I'm going to set you straight first. I was arguing with Trojanfan because he told another poster to STFU he also said I was bitching like a little girl and Trojanfan is a mod. I didn't see you confront him. I would think you would agree with me that he should not do that. Hell Retro he fights with everyone go read his posts. And give me a break...The Pats cheerleader picture was not a bad picture...cmon? We have emoticons worse than that. You called me out on the board without the value of the facts regarding the other board and that was not fair.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I didn't post that on the Pats bored I found it there and posted it on the Rams bored.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry I meant board I see you took away my editing privileges...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally unaware of the PM's I have had with TJF12 about some of his retorts and that is one reason you may have received a pass over there. I understand what you are stating here and I have had convos with TJF12 on variations of exchanges with members but that does not reduce you posting the bikini pic here on the Rams board today which pissed me right off after what we went through back with yahoo and the fact there is a place for that sort of thing already available (NSFW).

I am going by the rules handed to me from the owners of this site and I take them very seriously so that we can continue to talk Rams football. We cannot afford to have ANY nudity as we are no longer are allowed by the sponsors except in the NFSW Forum or we will be gone in a heart beat probably without warning. I and quite a few other mods and administrators spent nearly a week cleaning this site up and we now have in place some modicum of order which we didn't have before. I'll spare you the details.

Granted you have stated your case and I'll take that into consideration but what continues to occur after I have provided ample indications of the rules is people continue to decide what they want to do even after the rules are clearly known; Like today with you. I have stated often that if you are unsure, at least ask. But no, off you go and post something like you did today and I have to once again address the issue. And apparently, even after people go on "vacation" they continue to screw up.

So, as I have stated before I am done baby-sitting people. You have all the necessary information to abide by the rules and yet this stuff continues to happen. My intent is not to ban people for whatever time frame but if that is what is required to get it through thick heads, then it shall be so.

As of now, you are not going on vacation, but if you'll be on thin ice for three days starting now. I am a bit baffled by you being in this position because of your normal past posting history. You are normally a logical, straightforward member but recently you have been getting a bit more out of that realm. Thus, the question of boredom.

Your response to my assertion could have easily changed things as well if you adopted say what Ozark did. Simply: Sorry, I made a mistake, it won't happen again. But nope, you come back with a whole host of statements stating I must be bored and you are confused etcetera and the emoticons morality is always drug into the issue. Again, I have no control over the emoticons but I do have control of over nudity. If you want to raise the emoticon issue, take it to Hammer directly and see what he says.

So, I'll consider this issue closed but you will have a probationary period of three days as stated. If you have anymore concerns you know where to find me.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't take away your editing privileges Rambunctious. I did edit some of your posts but I did not take away your editing privileges.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you post on SportsHoopla, you have five minutes to edit your post. Thereafter the edit function automatically disappears and that happens with everyone.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine....... I understand but to be clear I didn't post Any nudity and never would; she was wearing a swimsuit not what I consider a bikini. But If that's too much heat for SportsHoopla then fine I'll take note I'm a bit surprised and perplexed but I'll take note.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't figured this out Rambunctious, any pix with a woman showing a lot of skin as in a bikini or low cut dresses or even a short dress are considered under the broad characterization of "nudity" the sponsors have outlined. Even swimsuits are considered nudity by the sponsors.

My approach is just to avoid all of it outside of the NFSW Forum. You won't go wrong if you adopt that approach. Otherwise, I'll be answering to Hammer as to why I allowed said posting type. Like I stated, the cheerleader thing on the Pats board is not allowed and that mod will answer to Hammer eventually.

Like I stated. I just don't go there. I am suggesting here with no malignant intent but there is plenty of skin in the NSFW Forum and you can post your bikini-babe there if you want with no repercussions. BTW, even the NSFW Forum has rules. So it is not a free-for-all either (I am not suggesting you did that here).