• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

def is starting to play better

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add , it's 1 of the most read posts on this site. Congrats Noon :suds::clap:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU blh . Like I said in an earlier post. I need no explanations of how our Bears can make the playoffs.
Tried to explain that in a couple other posts. But instead of responding to my football talk, you continue to attack my intelligence or character. Or both . Again FU.
I came on here to talk football . What the fuck is your mission?

My mission? I dont have a mission...but you seem to enjoy taking the time to tell me to fuck off, for really no reason other than a simple disagreement. That really shouldnt invoke the tone of responses youve been giving me.

Again, If you choose(key word- choose) to respond to my posts, you dont get to tell me what you get, or dont get from me as a response thats within the TOS. If that bothers you to the point that all youve got is to tell me to fuck off(which really isnt football related) well bro-you cant have it both ways. Ive been talking football, giving numerical explanations, NOT opinions about the playoff scenarios. The numbers dont(didnt) lie. ALL Ive done is ask you very kindly to give me something, anything as I clearly said I was trying to see your side-with no name calling or flaming. That in no way is an attack on your character, or intelligence. But- attacking me with multiple "FU's" is appropriate? I havent said ONE DAMN THING to you thats been inappropriate. Instead of lashing out at you which would have been the easy thing to do- Im trying to make peace with you...we are all Bears fans...frustrated right now...but still Bear fans. Okay?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mission? I dont have a mission...but you seem to enjoy taking the time to tell me to fuck off, for really no reason other than a simple disagreement. That really shouldnt invoke the tone of responses youve been giving me.

Again, If you choose(key word- choose) to respond to my posts, you dont get to tell me what you get, or dont get from me as a response thats within the TOS. If that bothers you to the point that all youve got is to tell me to fuck off(which really isnt football related) well bro-you cant have it both ways. Ive been talking football, giving numerical explanations, NOT opinions about the playoff scenarios. The numbers dont(didnt) lie. ALL Ive done is ask you very kindly to give me something, anything as I clearly said I was trying to see your side-with no name calling or flaming. That in no way is an attack on your character, or intelligence. But- attacking me with multiple "FU's" is appropriate? I havent said ONE DAMN THING to you thats been inappropriate. Instead of lashing out at you which would have been the easy thing to do- Im trying to make peace with you...we are all Bears fans...frustrated right now...but still Bear fans. Okay?

Don't enjoy telling anyone to FU OFF. Didn't realize there was a disagreement
2nd bold .My bad, I expect football talk on a football forum.
3rd bold.Gave my side in 2 posts that you ignored, and continued to attack me .
4th bold. That's easy just talk football instead of trying to me make look like an idiot.
Sorry I don't posses your vocabulary.
Peace is always on my list. But stick up for myself when I think I have to.
OKAY?

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't enjoy telling anyone to FU OFF. Didn't realize there was a disagreement
2nd bold .My bad, I expect football talk on a football forum.
3rd bold.Gave my side in 2 posts that you ignored, and continued to attack me .
4th bold. That's easy just talk football instead of trying to me make look like an idiot.
Sorry I don't posses your vocabulary.
Peace is always on my list. But stick up for myself when I think I have to.
OKAY?

Its clear we wont agree as to how we got to this point. What you consider and I consider an attack are completely different, and what you consider threatening vs my take fall that way as well. So, from my side its all good, and Ill try to be extremely mindful about what I say to you in the future.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its clear we wont agree as to how we got to this point. What you consider and I consider an attack are completely different, and what you consider threatening vs my take fall that way as well. So, from my side its all good, and Ill try to be extremely mindful about what I say to you in the future.

Ditto.:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that all of the FUs are out of the way. Can we discuss some fuckin football?:lol:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that all of the FUs are out of the way. Can we discuss some fuckin football?:lol:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, i always diffuse arguments with random across the board insults. Some of the time it works, and when it doesnt work, insult more.
Liked the lions losing today, hope Rodgers slips on some ice around the house this week and gets set back 5 weeks in the healing process.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, i always diffuse arguments with random across the board insults. Some of the time it works, and when it doesnt work, insult more.
Liked the lions losing today, hope Rodgers slips on some ice around the house this week and gets set back 5 weeks in the healing process.

Yeah they keep on imploding. Maybe Baltimore gives us a shot.
Falcons loss to GB might make Rodgers well quicker than expected.