• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

def is starting to play better

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These last 3 games have been a little better. We are getting a few good players back real soon. Briggs was having a huge year and our new DT should cure these runs up the middle that have been killing us. We're gonna finish strong guys, I feel it.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Green Bay didn't have Rodgers, and the Ravens just aren't very good offensively.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Green Bay didn't have Rodgers, and the Ravens just aren't very good offensively.

True but we are getting to the QB a little better. Not sacks, but hurting them.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd really like to see Bostic step up now that he's getting some playing time. I thought it was a good pick when he was drafted. Time for him to prove it.

C

cubzzzfanincali

The Ravens line is terrible. Coming into the game they were one of the worst rushing attacks in the league, and they soaked us for 174 yards. Awful. Going into the game they were I think like 4th worst in sacks surrendered. We got 3. Not bad, not great.

I haven't re-watched the game yet, or seen the All-22, so essentially I am ignorant as hell, but my first reaction to the broadcast version was that the secondary played very well for the most part (couple of bad gaffes of course). The linebackers...well...still pretty terrible (Bostic again going for wrong gap on the Rice run), but maybe a little better this week....only way to go is up, maybe the rookies are slowly learning a little.

The current D has played one game that was pretty good, against the Lions. Otherwise, not very impressed. The Ravens offense is the 4th-worst in the league, and as far as I am concerned the Packers without Rodgers is the worst in the league, so average performances against them don't really get me all excited. Fortunately St Louis is next so we may continue to squeak them out as long as McCown continues avoiding interceptions.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sacks, but hurting them
U didn't come close to hurting Stafford. He was in there to throw the game winner against the almighty Tillman. Don't get it twisted.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only game they looked better was vs the Lions.

They just surrendered 140 plus rush yards to a team that averages around 2 YPC on the ground.

If there wasn't tornado like winds, I can't imagine that we would have held Baltimore under 30. Do you realize how sad that is? Baltimore has been one of the worst offenses in football.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U didn't come close to hurting Stafford. He was in there to throw the game winner against the almighty Tillman. Don't get it twisted.

Almighty Tillman?

LOL... Don't you just love it when opposing fans come up with bull shit like this, and then claim Bears fans say this stupid shit?

It's like at ESPN when every week there would be random trolls and posters saying shit like; "CUTLER ISN'T ELITE YOU MORONS! HE'S AWFUL! HE'S OVERRATED!"

Dummy... the only person who called him elite was you. lol

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dummy... the only person who called him elite was you. lol
Not at all son. I heard all week leading up to the game about how Tillman was gonna shut CJ down. Don't try to play that card after the fact. And I'm not even just talking about this board. I heard from all the Bears fans I talked with. Tillman has definitely had his way with CJ(with help always over the top) but CJ has single coverage most of that game and he showed why that was a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we beat STL and MIN... then I'll get interested in the Cowboys MNF game.

However, until then, I'm not getting my hopes up. This roller coaster season, all of these injuries, gut wrenching losses, sketchy wins, etc... I can't see it ending well.

I get the feeling we're really going to be let down and drop this next one in St Louis in a miserable fashion.

Zac Stacy will rush for close to 200 yards, and dominate us. Bears drop it big on the road... Rams 38 Bears 20.

However, I will say, if we do somehow squeak out the division or make the playoffs, I'll be very proud of this team. They've definitely shown they have balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good win guy. Point is the same, pass rush is a little better lately. And I wrote hurry and it auto corrected to hurt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all son. I heard all week leading up to the game about how Tillman was gonna shut CJ down. Don't try to play that card after the fact. And I'm not even just talking about this board. I heard from all the Bears fans I talked with. Tillman has definitely had his way with CJ(with help always over the top) but CJ has single coverage most of that game and he showed why that was a mistake.

Tillman has always played CJ very well. Shut him down is all but impossible but Tillman has had some great games against him over the years.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please stop making shit up. Anyone who said Tillman was going to shut down Johnson, with the rules the way they are, and Johnson clearly being a bigger better athlete, is dumb. So if you argued with them about it, and then portray all Bears fans as saying this regoddamndiculousness, then you are equally as stupid and should be castrated immediately.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Not at all son. I heard all week leading up to the game about how Tillman was gonna shut CJ down. Don't try to play that card after the fact.

I call pure bullshit. No one on here said that. No one. You are just making shit up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all son. I heard all week leading up to the game about how Tillman was gonna shut CJ down. Don't try to play that card after the fact.

Please, bump a post where someone that wasn't trolling claimed that Tillman would shut Megatron down...

And I'm not even just talking about this board. I heard from all the Bears fans I talked with. Tillman has definitely had his way with CJ(with help always over the top) but CJ has single coverage most of that game and he showed why that was a mistake.

Meh... 6 catches for 67 yards is hardly "burning" Tillman. However, yes, Megatron caught two TD's when he was needed. Considering that Peanut was playing with a torn triceps, I'd say he did pretty well. The fade at the end was the only bad play.