• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dee Dee McCarron Tweets about Winston

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the brainless always come to the same conclusion. "He's gonna get paid." I'm glad that is all that matters to your simple minded ass.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But my experience as a southerner leads me to believe that she does, in fact, on some level, believe that he's stupid because of his ethnicity.
My experience as a midwesterner leads me to believe that she does, on some level, believe that he is stupid because he is a man and women always criticize men

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My experience as a midwesterner leads me to believe that she does, on some level, believe that he is stupid because he is a man and women always criticize men

Is that why LSU took issue with my last post? Because she's a woman?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My experience as a male leads me to believe that she does, on some level, believe that he is stupid because he is a man and women always criticize men

lol...fify, that's not just a Midwestern thing

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely.

A lot of racism is subtle. She might not think it's offensive, and she might in fact have said the same thing about a white kid that she had trouble understanding, but did she make the comment because she thinks he's unintelligent? And does she think he's unintelligent for no other reason than he's african-american?

We don't know her heart on the matter. All we can go by is her apology and her weak but expected "we're not racists, some of our best friends are black" response. But my experience as a southerner leads me to believe that she does, in fact, on some level, believe that he's stupid because of his ethnicity.

anyone who thinks that any one race has cornered the market on "stupid" is just kidding themselves or looking for a reason to get upset.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so has McCarron's mom started tutoring the Tide on how to speak English?

It wasn't a racist thing, it was just a jealous thing, she didn't like that her boy went out on a 2 game skid, no longer in the spotlight

How is it a jealous thing? Its the truth. The kid straight up abuses the English language.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody who is going to boil their entire existence down to 140-character chunks in order to communicate with hundreds of strangers, via cell phone, about what they ate for breakfast, probably shouldn't criticize the way anyone else expresses themselves.

This sounds like what Sir Charles said that time when going off on how he has no mercy for pro athletes who get themselves in trouble saying dumb shit on Twitter.

"Believe it or not, there are millions of people who actually care what you ate for breakfast. {long pause} And you want to surround yourself and communicate with these people???" :wtf:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it a jealous thing? Its the truth. The kid straight up abuses the English language.

she is jealous that her boy isn't going out a hero, and as a result wants to degrade the one who she feels is where her son should be...if it was not meant as a put down, why would she have put it online?

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why LSU took issue with my last post? Because she's a woman?

I dont really have an issue with your post I was just giving my take on it. You are allowed to think anything you want. Also if I am a woman this is this biggest scariest looking clit in the history of mankind.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote Rodney King " Can't we all just get a along" !

I know people with masters degrees and you can't understand a freakin word they say. You should hear when ebonics and spanglish are on the same conference call! I've had people from the north east part of the country request an interpreter!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're reading waaaay too much into this and giving this woman more credit than she deserves.

I don't think her comment was racially motivated. She thinks he sounds like a 4 yr old (because he does) and she (likely under the influence) spouted off about it then later realized it was a mistake. Simple as that.

No need to get the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton on the case.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she is jealous that her boy isn't going out a hero, and as a result wants to degrade the one who she feels is where her son should be...if it was not meant as a put down, why would she have put it online?

People make observations on social media?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote Rodney King " Can't we all just get a along" !

I know people with masters degrees and you can't understand a freakin word they say. You should hear when ebonics and spanglish are on the same conference call! I've had people from the north east part of the country request an interpreter!

lmao

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add to that the shot that AJ took at Winston . . . AJ McCarron: "..the mission statement for the Heisman... talks about not only character on the field, but off the field..." and it seems likely that the family is less than pleased that AJ didn't win the Heisman.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Much more likely than being racially motivated IMO. :2cents:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's saying what everyone else has been saying. If I'm not mistaken, worse things were said here last night about Winston. Worst things have been said about him for months. If she wanted everyone to know she was jealous don't you think she would have said along the lines of how "FSU shouldn't be there b/c Winston did this, that and the other"

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, but this is the first thing I thought of.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

perhaps the same reason people tweet about every little detail or thought...they think people care.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're reading waaaay too much into this and giving this woman more credit than she deserves.

I don't think her comment was racially motivated. She thinks he sounds like a 4 yr old (because he does) and she (likely under the influence) spouted off about it then later realized it was a mistake. Simple as that.

No need to get the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton on the case.

Reasonableness and perspective have no place in this conversation, sir!

Last edited by a moderator: